Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Elle Belle

Chatty Member
Wow just Wow 😡
[/QUOTE

Is she actually for real? I’m livid! My colleagues and I are currently working 70 hours per week on the frontline to keep people safe during the current climate and she’s ordering another pair of shoes to ponce about in from one room to another to check on ‘the systems’ in her house. She is exacerbating the crisis we are facing. How can she have such low self-awareness 😳

• Angry
Reactions: 11

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
I assume it’s not the water in a can shit 🤣😂
Ironically that might sell better than fake tan in the next few months.

67F379AD-EC78-4C74-8655-53928E58D538.jpeg

I’ve been pondering Lydia’s new brand.
my first thought was it Can’t be makeup given she still gets work from any Terry and similar brands. Likewise perfume or fake tan. I can’t imagine her wanting to risk losing money from those sponsorships. Then I thought, what about tanning mits? Those velour ones so it’s ‘luxe’, obviously. Super cheap to buy from China I imagine? Then sell for an insane markup.

Any other ideas? I want us to figure it out before she announces. Tattle team brainstorm!
SNAP 🤣😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11

Georgeeee

VIP Member
Let’s hope not, she would never be ale to train it! The poor thing would Poo 💩 all over the floor, wee on the carpets, rip the furniture de pieces, break it’s back on all the stairs and end up living in the shed! Or she will carrie, Dave to do the dirty work!
I heard she was considering getting a thauthage (sausage) dog. Then, on seeing her favourite tattler has a really cute one, she decided she's definitely getting one.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10

PixelGirl

VIP Member
That whole video was about numbers to her, hitting a million - if your doing well tbh you don’t even notice numbers, she is definitely buying followers if she cares this much. The whole smug TikTok first video 300k views crap, yeah you didn’t do that yourself Lydia, TikTok reached out to big creators asking them to join and offer to boost their first videos, this is a fact and I know ppl they have reached out to before! She’s such a grabby liar I can’t!
My Facebook page has been flooded with sponsored posts for TikTok so they are clearly trying to raise their profile as a platform

also we all know that she fluctuates in weight a bit - why does she get things taken in when she is at her slimmest (like she is now) she is just incredibly daft. especially when the amount to be taken in makes negligable difference now but when those 5 pounds she gains and looses come back again she definitely will!
Also, given how she is with clothing, if she has the items taken in then they no longer reflect the true size and reselling them on would be problematic for her.

coconochanel

VIP Member
Agree. I've got nothing against her ugly baby faced-knee'd, stunty, prosthetic limb-esque, shetland pony legs. It's her smug 'I think I look the dogs bollocks' delusional self opinion. Even thinks her dumb, dull, gay, chavvy husband is some stud. She's hilarious. What an idiot😂
Also when you compare the old chavvy pics to now shes deffo had filler in her chin.

• Wow

Upintheair83

VIP Member
She's made it clear that her mum is working full time in Tesco, while she's sat on her arse at home, if she's batch cooking why not make her mum some meals and drop them round so she's got a dinner after work. I'm pretty sure she doesn't do anything like that for family - something that requires actual personal effort - but if she vlogged that - meal prep and taking it round etc, she actually might gain a bit of likability.
This 👏👏👏💯 shes talk selfish to do that, she prefers to play dress up and to hell with everyone else

This 👏👏👏💯 shes too selfish to do that, she prefers to play dress up and to hell with everyone else

Silly Sausage

VIP Member
Maybe she was hoping to pick up some of Jeffree's followers by tagging him? This makes me more inclined to follow him, the fact that he's blocked her.
I was thinking the same when she kept tweeting him before. Like why is she tweeting him? They have zero connection. Its like all those wanna be influencer stans that tag her and comment constantly