Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
Can't remember. But it ended in oohthecovid threatening to shoot me🤷‍♀️
Jesus, I sound like I come from a budget...infected Salem if you read that quickly 😐

I’m just here for the gossip like us all 😐
Cannot be arsed with arguments until it’s Vicki Frow pulling Lydiot’s hair out with her claws - and visa versa 😬

we have a good thing here,
none of us need drama and miss understanding between members, we left that in other playgrounds 😎

we’re all good. 😊

Reactions: 11

Zenchick101

VIP Member
Honestly I’m surprised she doesn’t have the “typical influencer food”, I see a lot of them with fresh smoothies every morning, fresh veggie based lunches/dinner, things like avocado on toast etc. But I really think it boils down to the fact she doesn’t care what she eats / we’ve established she clearly has strange, possibly harmful, eating habits. She doesn’t like spending money, really and I think that’s it. 🤷🏻‍♀️
makes sense... honestly if i had her cash id spend it on "influencer food" instead of my 10000th bag

She's bought fake followers AGAIN. She had 854k this morning just looked again she 'suddenly' has 855 FAKE INSTAGRAM followers.

• Angry

blue_orchid

VIP Member
This is the kind of content I would consider appropriate at the minute! Escapism is great but still trying to shill things is just ridiculous. Imagine sharing just for the sake of sharing and entertaining your followers through rough, uncertain times! Or like this video, sharing plenty of ideas for those of us who maybe aren’t used to a lot of spare time at home.

Also, the wardrobe declutter on Emelie’s YouTube is informative and tbh quite motivating, nothing like the drivel we were fed by Lidl yesterday 🤷🏼‍♀️ Emelie didn’t have to pay a *PrOfEsSiOnAl* to help her decide how to sort her clothes out either but each to their own 🤣
Thank you for recommending this declutter video /influencer. I learned more from her in her 15min video than 15 of Lydiot's videos. Again, you'll see the difference between someone actually teaching you how to edit your wardrobe and declutter vs. someone just slapping a camera on so you just watch her, watch a professional, clear up her shit.

MichiganGal

VIP Member
That's our Lydia. Classy as ever. So low rent and immature.

XD I know, ridiculous how a "beauty" influencer doesn't understand that it also comes from eating healthy!!!!!
I think eating doesn't matter to her because she associates eating with weight gain.

She is not right in the head.
She is not right in her big head. So she is really fucked up.

Lola Faith

VIP Member
Dare I say she actually looks pretty there. It’s tragic what she’s done to her face. TRAGIC!

I finally caved and bought wine in this pandemic. Thinking of pouring a glass and watching her latest vlog 😬

No need to upset yourself like that!

• Haha

Icemaiden01

Chatty Member

orangelolly

Chatty Member
When you’re in your early 30’s and resemble a woman when she was in her 50’s? ...

DISCLAIMER: Barbara is an astonishing talent, gifted and actually looked lovely. Point is you look hella old lady! Stop fiddling with your face 😨

View attachment 101097
In the last few pictures we've seen on her insta she looks a little cross eyed. It's probably just how close she's holding the camera to her whilst trying to look at it but still, it's not a good look!

• Haha

nadiathr

I found the song she used entertaining when I was 10..
So cringe.
And regarding the influencer food.. that shit’s expenssive bro. Cheap ass won’t pay that kind of money on food don’t be crazy 🤣
Pasta, beans and a shitload of... shit. That’s on her menu.

• Sick