Lydia Millen #169 The deadweight, problematic tyrant that is Lydia, the begging game will soon end for ya

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think they are using her content.
Like unbeknownst to her ? Or you think she’s working with them?
---
Carrie really gives me creepy, toxic vibes. It’s hard to put my finger on, but she feels like someone whom no one would be emotionally safe around.
100%! For me it’s her eyes. They are dead give away for someone unhinged but like to front a ‘nice’ girl

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Did anyone catch her say at the beginning of the vlog...."I'm 5"6, 5"7 on a good day"... 😂😂 keep dreaming liar!
omg I just came on to say that! I am 5’6 and I don’t need jeans to elongate my legs, what a weirdo, why lie about your height 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Why is she talking about this book AGAIN when she still hasn’t finished it?

Wait she’s not talking about the book. She’s talking about herself, herself, herself and her missing cat and herself again.

She’s comparing herself to harry and Meghan. And losing her cat to a what sounds like a missing child/person? And makes herself out to be some angel of kindness… and here we go with Savoygate. 🙄. Was her “turn” to be the victim? As if she played no role in it?! It’s like she doesn’t realize that it was bad enough to make that TikTok and keep it up but the worst part was how she replied to people.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 42
Seriously un-ladylike position.

And she said "midRIFT" 😭😂
All I see is the dangling flaccid limb hanging over the greenhouse like a Sword of Damocles.
---
Like unbeknownst to her ? Or you think she’s working with them?
---

100%! For me it’s her eyes. They are dead give away for someone unhinged but like to front a ‘nice’ girl
Unbeknownst but who knows because she shills Amazon clothes, and this would probably be a step up from generic Amazon crap...LOL I am really surprised that she hasn't decided to buy wholesale Amazon crap and have a By Lydia tag sewn into them.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
I cannot believe she actually compared her cat going missing to the case of a missing mother who wasn’t found for 3 weeks. I have never heard anything so low & disgraceful. Does this mean she can only feel empathy if she has experienced something she feels is similar? Serious Narcissist.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 65
So now they cant even put soil/manure in their garden beds. I am surprised Ali is soo usless.
---
Are the lemon trees gone 😖😖

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Why is she talking about this book AGAIN when she still hasn’t finished it?

Wait she’s not talking about the book. She’s talking about herself, herself, herself and her missing cat and herself again.

She’s comparing herself to harry and Meghan. And losing her cat to a what sounds like a missing child/person? And makes herself out to be some angel of kindness… and here we go with Savoygate. 🙄. Was her “turn” to be the victim? As if she played no role in it?! It’s like she doesn’t realize that it was bad enough to make that TikTok and keep it up but the worst part was how she replied to people.
Yes, the missing person....45 year old Nichola Bulley was walking her dog along a river bank, a walk she did most days, when she disappeared. Her phone, dog and dog lead were found near a bench. She has been on a work TEAMS call. There was huge media and social media coverage, speculation about abduction, her partner being involved etc. The police said she was in the river but no body was found. A disgusting amount of people (inc. tik tokkers) went to the site and the police had to tell them to stay away. Then the police announced she had peri menopausal and alcohol issues. Finally a body was found in the river 3 weeks later. It was her.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Every. Flipping. Year. 😡
---

I guess she's 5'3" on a bad day then 🤭
Proof that every day is a bad day in the Bunga!
I used to be 5'7 when I had my height taken when I was 28, now I'm 5'6 in height as I'm older and ms doesn't help lol. No way is she 5'6, Aldi is only about 5'7 and she's more than one inch shorter than him when both in bare feet.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Sorry if any of these are repeat…….scrolling through, I’ve never seen so many negative comments on Instagram, usually they are just gushing compliments. Must not be able to keep up, yet she certainly reply’s to the good ones…she’s not busy so she’s been more active on all her platforms, having such little work. I think it’s because people don’t like her style right now and are going to say it.

And then Holland Cooper commented, which is strange because they won’t work with her…….?

She really needs to know that when she mentions all the criticism and drama on her vlogs it has a negative effect.

I am a perfect example, I had no clue about what she was really like, and because she kept commenting about it with these heart to hearts (around 2020 hair gate there were more but she has always used her vlogs to “defend” herself which is unprofessional and stupid to do)

I was like who are all these people who don’t like her? What’s going on? And I ended up googling her for any negative stuff and found tattler!!!

So she should keep it to herself cause she’s only drawing attention to all these issues to fans who don’t follow any of it.

Attachments

Reactions: 28
I read the transcript of what she actually said from 10.59 to 26.54 and it truly is utter, rambling drivel when you read it. I’m sure there was more drivel before the end of the latest thrilling instalment but I gave up. It left me asking the question :- Is there a single, well formed sentence in her head?
If you know you are going to speak to camera would you not try to form the cohesive basis of what you intend to say beforehand? Would you make a few well-planned notes? Or would you do it off-the-hoof and spout mindless drivel and make yourself look silly yet again? I know she thinks she’s rivetingly interesting, but she actually is letting herself down by these badly planned monologues (her fans have started calling them ‘talks’). Empathy and kindness appear to be the keynotes of her rambling offerings…🤷‍♀️ Hmm…

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Yes, the missing person....45 year old Nichola Bulley was walking her dog along a river bank, a walk she did most days, when she disappeared. Her phone, dog and dog lead were found near a bench. She has been on a work TEAMS call. There was huge media and social media coverage, speculation about abduction, her partner being involved etc. The police said she was in the river but no body was found. A disgusting amount of people (inc. tik tokkers) went to the site and the police had to tell them to stay away. Then the police announced she had peri menopausal and alcohol issues. Finally a body was found in the river 3 weeks later. It was her.
Oh my how sad and horrific. Thank you for the info

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Did anyone catch her say at the beginning of the vlog...."I'm 5"6, 5"7 on a good day"... 😂😂 keep dreaming liar!
Her height and shoe size seem to change daily! She made a comment recently about Hermes sandals "in my perfect size"... what? Perhaps Lyds has been squeezing her feet into too-small designer shoes she's found on sale. Oh dear... nothing elegant about feet bursting out of a designer shoe! The ladies of Downton would be so disappointed.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.