Lydia Millen #169 The deadweight, problematic tyrant that is Lydia, the begging game will soon end for ya

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do you know what, I'm sick of the colour brown 😴
They are in their mid thirties, enjoy some other colours 🙄
I thought I would post this Tik Tok .. if you are not into tattoos, ignore the tattoos lol.

Josh Godfrey has the same "sartorial" style (Ali's word, not mine !!) as Ali but look at the difference between these 2. And I'm not talking about the tattoos ...

Whereas Ali looks like he's on his monthly Pensioner's day out in his pumpkin-coloured jacket and linen pants, he is so low energy, this handsome bloke ,however, looks young, fresh and utterly stylish. So energetic. His styling is on point.
I've had a peek at his IG so I can attest to this hehe.
Ali's looks like someone is dragging him by the scruff to do his job. And so inauthentic.

---
[

[
{QUOTE="Fluffy81, post: 14095189, member: 71949"]

-

Oh my lord. Ali is the modern day version of Charles Hawtrey from carry on laughing …

He was as camp as they come. But funny as hell .. compared to our modern day version of carry on up the gates of savoy
[/QUOTE]

Cannot unsee this 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
For someone who cares so much about being kind she seems to have an awful lot of issues with people. She can’t maintain relationships with anyone other than Ali. Carrie and Alex x2 and half of those only stick around because she pays them. I don’t understand how you can have issues with so many people, I think she’s fallen out with Josie and Charlie. She made a big thing about not putting friends on her vlog but Within the last couple of weeks showed a dinner at Alex’s and her and Ali meeting with up with friends in France so that obviously isn’t the reason why she doesn’t show Josie or talk about her anymore.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 43
I put onions, garlic, potatoes and eggs in the Fridge😂! When I lived in the pacific,everything thing that wasn’t a tin was in the fridge!
And if you keep your onions in the fridge, when you cut / slice your onions your eyes don't burn as much ....

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
And if you keep your onions in the fridge, when you cut / slice your onions your eyes don't burn as much ....
Get outta here, really!? What the heck. I'm turning 29 this April and suffered all this time for nothing?
Dang, I shall try it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
She is a pathological liar.

She lies to be the hero, the victim, to gain sympathy, to gain acceptance etc in every story she tells. Not once does she ever explain her actions or what she has done to receive a certain reaction. Her behaviour is always omitted from the story but they somehow all include her being a damsel in distress and end with her achieving a higher mental clarity because she has listened to some daft audiobook written by another narcissist.
She is holding the tabloids accountable for the Nicola Bulley situation. (rightly so)
However, when subscribers and Tik Tok viewers hold her accountable for her vile behaviour, it's a problem. Why does she think she is exempt from being called out ?
Her bad behaviour, time and time again, warrants it.
Lydia, you're not special. Maybe to Carrie, Rexysmum, or your family, or Ali. The public, however, don't give a f*ck about your weak wrists or "sensitive" soul.

On their walk ... Lydia was not laughing at Ali's joke. She was laughing at Ali. Taking the mickey. She's attempts to disguise it as "My husband is so funny."
Yes, and you're an emasculating witch of a wife.
And she was playing for the camera, trying to force out the laughter. Trying so hard to get the laughter out.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 43
What is tonights crapfest about? Can't face it yet!
I tried watching with 2x speed, I have no idea what the witch was talking about 🙃
The way the video was edited, I got the impression that it is all mixed up - the days of filming... yesterday, the day before yesterday, tomorrow
it has nothing to do with anything IMO

Reactions: 18
Ali could do with HauteLeMode invervention. He does these celebrity 7 days of the week outfit reviews and I can only imagine how painful it would be to review our ole Ali.

1677224370875.png

---
Running the tap while you cut them helps too!
Here I was just doing the sunnies on trick. Thank you! I shall take your wise advices to heart next time I'm cooking.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She's doing a Meghan and Harry. That's why she relates to the book so much. Another narcissist relates to the narcissist in Meghan
---
Anyone watch the South Park Harry and Meghan episode ? From the trailer, it looks hilarious and super accurate.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
She is holding the tabloids accountable for the Nicola Bulley situation. (rightly so)
However, when subscribers and Tik Tok viewers hold her accountable for her vile behaviour, it's a problem. Why does she think she is exempt from being called out ?
Lydia, you're not special. Maybe to Carrie, Rexysmum, or your family, or Ali. The public, however, don't give a f*ck about your weak wrists or "sensitive" soul.

On their walk ... Lydia was not laughing at Ali's joke. She was laughing at Ali. Taking the mickey. She's attempts to disguise it as "My husband is so funny."
And she was playing for the camera, trying to force out the laughter. Trying so hard to get the laughter out.
Yeah that was hella cringe. Trying sooo hard to pass it off as authentic. Which it very obviously wasn't. She's been doing it in the recent videos, I noticed. Haha, my husband is so funny. Haha, I treat him like a second class citizen.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 21

And when Cawwie was saying 'come on chicken' gave me the bloody creeps.:oops:

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Like unbeknownst to her ? Or you think she’s working with them?
---

100%! For me it’s her eyes. They are dead give away for someone unhinged but like to front a ‘nice’ girl
Carrie has Ramona Singer (RHONY) eyes. Crazy eyes. Google "Ramona singer eyes" and you will see for yourself ...
---
Why is she talking about this book AGAIN when she still hasn’t finished it?

Wait she’s not talking about the book. She’s talking about herself, herself, herself and her missing cat and herself again.

She’s comparing herself to harry and Meghan. And losing her cat to a what sounds like a missing child/person? And makes herself out to be some angel of kindness… and here we go with Savoygate. 🙄. Was her “turn” to be the victim? As if she played no role in it?! It’s like she doesn’t realize that it was bad enough to make that TikTok and keep it up but the worst part was how she replied to people.
During Lydia's quiet rant about H & M and the tabloids, did anyone notice there was cut in the editing ? And it looked like she had been crying and that had been edited out.
Her victim mentality is roaring it's head.

And did we miss the 2 year anniversary of her "I was attacked and in a vulnerable place blah blah blah" vlog ? The vlog Carrie encouraged Lydia to film. Where Lydia insinuated she was assaulted. Wasn't it in March 2021 ? Resulted in Nicky finally making her response Reels.... Happy Hairgate Anniversary Lydia 🎉🎉🎉🎉

Screenshot_20230224_095449_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20230224_095422_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20230224_095627_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20230224_095701_YouTube.jpg

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
I thought I would post this Tik Tok .. if you are not into tattoos, ignore the tattoos lol.

Josh Godfrey has the same "sartorial" style (Ali's word, not mine !!) as Ali but look at the difference between these 2. And I'm not talking about the tattoos ...

Whereas Ali looks like he's on his monthly Pensioner's day out in his pumpkin-coloured jacket and linen pants, he is so low energy, this handsome bloke ,however, looks young, fresh and utterly stylish. So energetic. His styling is on point.
I've had a peek at his IG so I can attest to this hehe.
Ali's looks like someone is dragging him by the scruff to do his job. And so inauthentic.

View attachment 1983623
---
[

[
{QUOTE="Fluffy81, post: 14095189, member: 71949"]

-

Oh my lord. Ali is the modern day version of Charles Hawtrey from carry on laughing …

He was as camp as they come. But funny as hell .. compared to our modern day version of carry on up the gates of savoy
The moment he tries to put his hand in the Non pocket 😂😂

Can we all note, watch. Not time piece. The man said watch.
Ali, please stop with the attempt at being pretentious 🫠

For the record.
Today's timepiece is a Xiaomi fitness watch, that I've nicked off my husband as it came free with his phone. ✌ Like a sir!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I genuinely am interested and maybe some of you can help but where are these two getting their money from?

Other than her Karen millen and Amazon (don’t know how much Amazon pay) but what can justify them spending what they spend? I’m assuming they have little to no money as their diet is absolutely awful, they never holiday unless it’s a sponsored trip and most things are gifted (sham rich life if you ask me but anyway)

They’re obviously earning enough to warrant a few people on payroll unless those people are part time? And I really don’t know what they do that the lazy prat can’t do herself

Maybe that’s why she’s obsessed with the kitchen garden, they can barely afford day to day things like food so they have to grow their own 🤣 … doesnt account for their tit diet though 🤔

Reactions: 37
Thought it was interesting how Ali was “telling her off” over the onion in the fridge. Feel like he was attempting to make a wider point about her being wasteful but it went completely over her head.

God.. I’ve watched a vlog where the most interesting part was an argument over a bleeping onion.

• Haha
Reactions: 50
Carrie has Ramona Singer (RHONY) eyes. Crazy eyes. Google "Ramona singer eyes" and you will see for yourself ...
---

During Lydia's quiet rant about H & M and the tabloids, did anyone notice there was cut in the editing ? And it looked like she had been crying and that had been edited out.
Her victim mentality is roaring it's head.

And did we miss the 2 year anniversary of her "I was attacked and in a vulnerable place blah blah blah" vlog ? The vlog Carrie encouraged Lydia to film. Where Lydia insinuated she was assaulted. Wasn't it in March 2021 ? Resulted in Nicky finally making her response Reels.... Happy Hairgate Anniversary Lydia 🎉🎉🎉🎉

View attachment 1983731View attachment 1983732View attachment 1983734View attachment 1983735
Quit the eye enhancing App Lidl. I think we need a flying pig or two @Oops...

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.