Lydia Millen #169 The deadweight, problematic tyrant that is Lydia, the begging game will soon end for ya

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why on earth is she nattering on about "toe cleavage"?? What does that even mean??

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
What does the title refer to? I'm guessing nothing like Mondays vlog - she's doing less than she did in lockdown!

That short jacket is too small and too short and doesn't go with white jeans - who wears white jeans in February in the UK, freezing today - 6 degrees!

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
'talk you through the styling of my outfit' its a jumper and jeans fgs!
---
Now I would ask why is she wearing white jeans in winter when they will get dirty, but we know she's not going out the house so thats ok. ๐Ÿ˜Š

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Still banging on about Savoygate then - it was her turn before Christmas for people to be unkind to apparently!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
She doesn't like shoes that come up too high as they look frumpy on her. GIRL EVERY OUTFIT YOU WEAR MAKES YOU LOOK BLOODY FRUMPY!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
5โ€™6 my ass
---
They donโ€™t acc show work or what they do. They constantly go and get jackets fitted, to a restaurant, to the spa, to the gym or out about in London. SHOW US WHAT YOU ACC DO. You donโ€™t edit your videos, show us you doing emails or contacting brands or YOUR JOB

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Woman you work for St Tropez and recommended their new product last week, and now you are flogging another you got for free! Unreal - so we've had base layers now from Aavelle, dresses from Amazon, fake tan from Tik Tok brand and she's buying Revlon lipsticks from Amazon!!!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
I cannot believeโ€ฆ this grown ASS woman is talking about not being cruel to people in their time of sufferingโ€ฆ

You VERBALLY ABUSED A PREGNANT WOMAN OVER HER HAIR. Then tried to cancel her. Ffs. Look in a tough mirror before trying to appear holier than thou.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 57
Every morning I check my emails and take a look at SM before I get out of bed. Today a reel of Lydiot featuring the Erdem spring dress of dreams came up. I thought it was odd because I don't follow her anywhere for SM to think I would want to watch her. But then I noticed it was actually an AD for the website Lipsshe. They sell cheap versions of dresses that Lydiot has worn including the white and green Erdem spring dress. They call it the Zelda dress and you can purchase it for $39.99 USD. Free shipping over $59.99. They also are selling some of her KM dresses, too. Kind of crazy they are selling a knock off of a knock off. FYI This was on FB.
I got the same ad on my โ€œstealthโ€ instagram account! Was really surprised since I donโ€™t follow anyone on that account. She must be paying some big $$$ to have that ad pushed everywhere. Or is Lipsshe using her content ๐Ÿค” either way itโ€™s all tit

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.