Lydia Millen #169 The deadweight, problematic tyrant that is Lydia, the begging game will soon end for ya

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I completely loved watching this dear @Namima. Thank you for putting it up. That’s style from all of the men. Imagine if they each had Elsie ear-bashing them all the time…Ugh!
I‘m putting my name down for one of them for next year’s Aussie shenanigan, crikey they’re hot 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 21
In her latest vlog she says [around the 24 minute mark] that she is the world's worst vlogger because if she vlogged that night all we would have heard is her "cackling at the camera" Didn't someone say that here about her last vlog with her friends?
1676661851663.png

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Lauren seems to live a life Lydia would dream of - but then it is probably all smoke and mirrors - don't think she shows her actual 'home' anywhere, and I cannot find who owns her brand anywhere!

Reactions: 25
Probably to get freebies from her brand, there has to be something in it for Lydia!
She did get freebies from Lauren’s brand, Aavelle. Multilples already, and of course, undisclosed ads.
---
As a side note, did anyone get the sense that when she arrived at the hotel paid by the perfume company at the beginning of her latest blog, she was so unimpressed about the room, its size, decor, etc. that, in the next edit cut she explained how there had been a ‘mix up‘;with her lodgings, and now they were in their new upgraded rooftop larger room with a terrace sort of additional space. Bet everything that she smugly complained to the company team and demanded the best room and kicked out whoever had been previously assigned such better room. Her condescending and anger refraining look when in the 1st room while also while explaining the ‘mix up’ when arriving at the 2nd room gave her away.

She absolutely hated that trip altogether cos, even in her extra day, she had to hole up in a standard hotel in Cannes (she was paying, hence, no luxe then), while Lauren in comparison was at The Martinez that is and has been for decades, together with the Carlton, the two best 5* hotels in Cannes. And then had to at least buy some RL, even though she stated it was from Polo, the cheaper brand, cos nothing else suited her. And then to have the nerve to state that Cannes is not her sort of place. No wonder, hun, you had to pay for the cheap stuff there, while Lauren paid her luxe way and you sure don’t like that, so let’s just bash the whole city of Cannes. Triggered me so much cos I spent my teenage summers at the Collège International des Cannes and it is such a gorgeous city. She didn’t even recognize La Croisette, so famous for shoots while the Cannes Film Festival is on and she merely mentioned it as the ‘high street’. She is insufferable, and no wish to fill up on her void of culture. Also, angered unless it’s a freebie that she can brag it’s luxury. She is not even happy with a standard freebie, this girl.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 61
So very nice to hear she is a nice girl and treats ppl nice, unlike our Lyds.

BTW, I only dug back for the info in Anna Bey’s initial threads. What I have posted comes from the 1st and half of the 2nd thread. I dug there cos 9 months approx. I read thru those initial Anna’s threads to find out what she was about and Lauren coming up in Lydia‘s blogs and instas in the last couple of months struck my memory. When someone asked about her on this thread yesterday or today, I just only went back to where I had first read about her. I have never read her actual threads, so I have never come across about her being nice, if that is where your input comes from. My only source is Anna’s threads that I happened to recall when Lauren came back here on TL in Lydia‘s threads.
Yes, I looked the other week, not recently and didn't spend much time reading to be honest. She seems quite bland and certainly doesn't have the thread count that Lidl does so clearly not that snark-worthy!
I know a little about Anna Bey....she's in a league all of her own!

Reactions: 16
Watched this lovely couple Laura and her husband work so hard to renovate their
Victorian home during 2022. Can't imagine lazy Lydiot and Aldi doing this.
Lydiot complains she's tired after getting out of bed 🙄

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Watched this lovely couple Laura and her husband work so hard to renovate their
Victorian home during 2022. Can't imagine lazy Lydiot and Aldi doing this.
Lydiot complains she's tired after getting out of bed 🙄
Aw, Laura is lovely and they are a joy together.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
She did get freebies from Lauren’s brand, Aavelle. Multilples already, and of course, undisclosed ads.
---
As a side note, did anyone get the sense that when she arrived at the hotel paid by the perfume company at the beginning of her latest blog, she was so unimpressed about the room, its size, decor, etc. that, in the next edit cut she explained how there had been a ‘mix up‘;with her lodgings, and now they were in their new upgraded rooftop larger room with a terrace sort of additional space. Bet everything that she smugly complained to the company team and demanded the best room and kicked out whoever had been previously assigned such better room. Her condescending and anger refraining look when in the 1st room while also while explaining the ‘mix up’ when arriving at the 2nd room gave her away.

She absolutely hated that trip altogether cos, even in her extra day, she had to hole up in a standard hotel in Cannes (she was paying, hence, no luxe then), while Lauren in comparison was at The Martinez that is and has been for decades, together with the Carlton, the two best 5* hotels in Cannes. And then had to at least buy some RL, even though she stated it was from Polo, the cheaper brand, cos nothing else suited her. And then to have the nerve to state that Cannes is not her sort of place. No wonder, hun, you had to pay for the cheap stuff there, while Lauren paid her luxe way and you sure don’t like that, so let’s just bash the whole city of Cannes. Triggered me so much cos I spent my teenage summers at the Collège International des Cannes and it is such a gorgeous city. She didn’t even recognize La Croisette, so famous for shoots while the Cannes Film Festival is on and she merely mentioned it as the ‘high street’. She is insufferable, and no wish to fill up on her void of culture. Also, angered unless it’s a freebie that she can brag it’s luxury. She is not even happy with a standard freebie, this girl.
I feel for you. Some of the places I have visited repeatedly because I love them are forever blighted now because she has been to them....and not even paid.
These trips are completely wasted on her highness. Nothing is good enough for her. She never does any research about places either, so every famous sight just passes her by. It really annoys me. Lidl has no redeeming features for me. I can't stand her.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
---

She defo complained about the room and demanded a better one and like you say only pretended she didn't want anything from RL because she can't afford it. It's all pretence acting wealthy, she's such a twit.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
More emotion and declarations of love for designer goods than her own husband on Valentine’s Day!
In a recent Hermes unboxing TikTok she said a new bag "brings love into life, which we all need" then proceeded to talk about her "romantic" relationship with Hermes. Weirdo. Find love from the people around you, like... oh, I don't know, your husband. Another Hermes scarf isn't going to give her what she wants. Maybe therapy would! When you devote entire videos and paragraphs to professing your love for a bag or a shoe, it's creepy. She seriously needs a life beyond staring at herself in the viewfinder and tending to her collection of granny scarves and bags.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
In a recent Hermes unboxing TikTok she said a new bag "brings love into life, which we all need" then proceeded to talk about her "romantic" relationship with Hermes. Weirdo. Find love from the people around you, like... oh, I don't know, your husband. Another Hermes scarf isn't going to give her what she wants. Maybe therapy would! When you devote entire videos and paragraphs to professing your love for a bag or a shoe, it's creepy. She seriously needs a life beyond staring at herself in the viewfinder and tending to her collection of granny scarves and bags.
I think the tan Birkin is fake because in her video of going to Hermes, she never shows them showing her or giving her the bag. Why wouldn't she show that unless she was buying something else that day or declining something they offered her that she didn't want?

Last edited:
  • Heart
---

You are absolutely correct. Every word. She hated that trip and, naturally, bitched to her (soon to disappear) new friend, Lauren, that they gave her the wrong room and she demanded an upgrade, ek setra 🤢 She is so obnoxious.

• Sick
Reactions: 25
She packed her tan Louboutin heels and her tan Jimmy choo mules but was likely once again embarrassed that she packed al the wrong things when she saw everyone else dressed casually so just stuck to the pointed flats and cardigans.
OH I must have fallen asleep and missed her saying that lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Also, Lyds make it make sense. You also hated the perfume cos it was, as you said with a mildly disgusted face that you could not hide, beachy, but tried to pass it on as nice because although beachy, it was not coconutty. Then, you end up saying that it is perfect for this time of the year, pre-spring as you call it, even though we are still in winter, because it is beachy???!!! All this while wearing a Polo RL summer nautical dress that you don’t really like, but you had to buy something to compete with Lauren. All of this in mid-February while your bio proclaims that you live seasonally? Is this living as seasonally as possible as when you now finally plant your fall bulbs that have been rotting for full 4 months because you are lazy and no gardener no matter how much you shout it out from the rooftops? Did you fall off your bike when young and cannot discern the seasons in a country with 4 distinct seasons? Is that so difficult? Just saying cos you always end up dressing and doing things out of their proper season. Why no socks or stockings in February in France where it is, as in the UK, still winter? Also, I seem to remember that not even 1’5 years ago you HATED, absolutely hated, as you put it, ballerinas. And finally, those awfully battered Manolo flats that you can’t let go off cos they are the only ones that match your current bags and you’re waiting for the corresponding freebie, are NOT ballerinas. They are just flats. Ballerinas are a totally different shoe shape and style, dear.
ps. Your disgusted look when the Spanish brand Rey Pavón sent you those boots was awful to watch while you tossed them off like tit to the floor. magically, now they are perfect cos they match your new tattered Hermès Rouge. what a coincidence, now Lyds? You have zero sense of fashion or style, and you NEVER dress or live seasonally. Never mind decency even at its lowest level to call things for what they are. You are a total fake.

Make it make sense, at least, please.

ps. Sorry for another ramble/rant but she really got me triggered in her last obnoxious, ungrateful blog.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
OH I must have fallen asleep and missed her saying that lol.
I’m not sure she mentioned it - I think she just filmed the inappropriate Louboutins in her case in a sweeping shot prior to closing her cases. She is a completely clueless packer.
07337A29-0C10-48D6-98FA-FD95BD57FE6D.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
So now we get to the bottom of the Dyson bashing - This is a big deal for Vic and someone is sooo jealous and bitter.

View attachment 1965345
I can’t imagine anything more pathetic than buying a expensive product that the company refuses to send to you as a way to force yourself into the conversation and then bash it…..surprise surprise and so so classy of her. What a loser….

her insane toxic competitiveness is only helping with her downfall
---
Ha!!!!!!!

Did anyone else see this comment?

it was either YouTube short or Instagram

MIDDLE AGE. 🙊

EE1FEBF3-57AE-4701-85EF-D4BB104223E6.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
I can’t imagine anything more pathetic than buying a expensive product that the company refuses to send to you as a way to force yourself into the conversation and then bash it…..surprise surprise and so so classy of her. What a loser….

her insane toxic competitiveness is only helping with her downfall
---
Ha!!!!!!!

Did anyone else see this comment?

it was either YouTube short or Instagram

MIDDLE AGE. 🙊

View attachment 1968236
And that attack by the other commenter…..down girl

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.