Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

studmuffin12

Hello 👋 Came across her infamous Savoy video but didn't realise the scale of her narcissism until I read here.... I just have 1 question, does she really live this old money country lifestyle or is it all a sham? Is the money for all the Kelly bags hers? She dresses like she's a scullery maid in Downtown Abbey half the time and my gut instinct was that she's married up the way but I'm not sure

• Haha
Reactions: 36

Milking Keynes

VIP Member
She talks about her ‘gardening’ dresses but most hands-on gardeners spend their time on their knees on a gardening mat, , no camera present, with old gardening gloves to do weeding mostly. Who would wear dresses? Even Amazon dresses are costly for what you’re getting.

Then she shows us the neckline of the Holland Cooper gilet and tells us the detail is so beautiful when you put your hair up - this from someone who doesn’t bother putting her hair up for the ‘back breaking’ work on her veg beds. Who wouldn’t put their hair up while gardening? The wind blows and you can’t see what you’re doing. I’m tired of trying to work out what she’s on about most of the time! I should stop!

6DD9E9B3-D63C-4300-8619-F37A95FEFC65.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart

vaca74

Elsie finds it funny that people laughed at her for having 'events' in her greenhouse yet she gets to be one (7:50).......
playing the smallest violin for her🎻🎻🎻

1676579582291.png

• Haha

Kaylovescosmetics

Well I’ve seen it all now, those dresses are bloody horrendous. I would have to pack being an influencer in through the shame. She must know how stupid she looks and how we are all laughing at her. It’s getting embarrassing now I almost feel sorry for her. Vic is going from strength to strength.

Miscanthus

VIP Member
She was aching to put it around her neck and tuck it into her Hermès belt but she also wanted to draw out the ‘content’ so faffed about for an eternity, boring everyone as the comments showed. Had she shown a little initiative, she could have gone through the booklet issued by Hermès and given us a step by step guide and we could have judged whether the scarf of this size is worth the money. I, for one would have liked to see the myriad ways it can be worn and it would have been at least an original thought. Way too much trouble for her though. She won’t bother with it again and will buy the Twilly instead that might stay put on her pony tail. 😀
We all know she was itching to fashion the scarf into a halterneck top #Ibeefa 🥴

• Haha
  • Heart

loisgriff

Chatty Member
Their interactions as husband and wife are really off. There is no affection or love there it seems? Like they’re just existing together and working on this “movie set” life they have

• Heart
  • Sad

Julia123

VIP Member
Isn’t Ruby the one who did madams hair after Nicky and did Carries hair when she cried?

Personally I think Lydia needs to cut about 4 more inches off. But her hair is damaged from the root so will never look good unless she lays off the heat.
View attachment 1984692
Ummmm she’s thinking bangs is the answer? bangs won’t help her. I agree with you she needs to cut a lot off the whole length.

And what an idiot. Some of her remaining gigs are hair related and she’s calling attention to breakage of newer growth…

And something about the color of her highlights makes her hair look dry and damaged. So she needs to rethink the color for sure as it never looked this damaged 4 years ago. The highlights were blonde not grey.

• Heart

redshoesnoknickers

What. The. Actual. Fuck.
Who is this woman ?
And what the heck happened to her fashion sense ?

View attachment 1974543View attachment 1974544

A few more worthy cheap AF outfit ideas.

View attachment 1974534View attachment 1974535View attachment 1974536View attachment 1974537View attachment 1974538View attachment 1974539View attachment 1974540View attachment 1974541

Way to emphasise those broad shoulders.
View attachment 1974545View attachment 1974546

As usual, she wears the incorrect length dress. The mid-length makes her look stumpy.

View attachment 1974547
Tell us your infleuncer career is over without actually telling us

• Haha

Ravenstown

VIP Member
Have you seen this tik tok? She's clearly in the store, with an SA, with that bag.

I can't even with this human being. There is something desperately and instrinsically wrong with her. I do note, however, she has learnt to hold the glass by the stem. Next step try not to be an alsatian at the dinner table. No one is going to steal your plate or pinch a chip. Slow down afghan hound.

• Haha
  • Wow

Sofie

VIP Member
Hello 👋 Came across her infamous Savoy video but didn't realise the scale of her narcissism until I read here.... I just have 1 question, does she really live this old money country lifestyle or is it all a sham? Is the money for all the Kelly bags hers? She dresses like she's a scullery maid in Downtown Abbey half the time and my gut instinct was that she's married up the way but I'm not sure
It s all a big, fat sham. The only thing real about her is that everything is fake.... Fake gardener, fake hostess, fake lover of dogs, fake friendships, fake lover of fashion, fake sweet personality, etc., etc.

Oooh, I forgot, there are two things that s true about the lazy moo, she loves to drink copious amount of plonk and, she once screamed abuse at a 9 month pregnant hairdresser over her hair (which she herself damaged) and created a whatsapp group with the sole intention of damaging Nicky s business. Truly is a nasty piece of work. If you can stomach it, go to the wiki ( pink button at the top of the page) to read all about her.

• Heart
Reactions: 35

v90

The thing is she is such a boring, arrogant, pathetic liar with such awful 45yr old divorcee dress sense she's even hard to hate watch anymore and when that happens you know you are FINISHED!

When she was saying the brand who made those ugly white jeans need to make some in a indigo shade, why not just buy an indigo pair from another brand? she looked like a poundland version of Liz Hurley.
Poundland version of Liz Hurley is spot on!!! This needs to be in the new thread title 😂😜😂

• Haha

Hunevoque2

VIP Member
All that food would have been stone cold, once carried through the garden and photographed for hours. Where are the warming devices?
These two plonkers are just as bad, they are all jealous of Vic’s real conservatory( or what ever it is called), actually part of the house.

• Haha