Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Julia123

VIP Member
She got that giant display table for free too from Charlested interiors 🤢
Honestly why would she even attempt to replace that? It looks fine and is very shallow and long. It is one of the only things in that room that work... and it was FREE! Fix your toilets woman!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 39

Influenzermary

Steeped in timelessness - said no sane person ever!

All I can see are her half empty shelves in that sanitorium room!

Erm no Jimmy Choo freebies, or any shoes or bags then????

How hideous is this dress?
The Chanel bags on the shelf are a sudden reappearance. Now, did she replace them with fakes after selling the real ones or is she just trying to show us she isn’t as desperate for cash as we can clearly see she is…

• Haha

Namima

VIP Member
Ali is the Shein version of these guys.
Each gentlemen rocks their own unique style pahfektly regardless of age.

• Heart

Peppypoopar

VIP Member
Is she allergic to commas?
Do know what really annoys me ?
Example: When they say "Me and Mark went to blah blah blah".

You should always say "Mark and I went to blah blah blah, you should always write or say it as yourself last.
Get's my goat 😡 all social media twats do it, they're so thick, go back to school 🚸

• Heart

Fluffy81

Chatty Member
Wow, so has acquired the new audience and presents herself on the other side of unkind - what so she's kind now...? I have it on good authority that no-one likes her in this industry. Everyone is staying as far away as they can. Because the pretence is real. Ooh and the way Ali spoke to her, omg.
I’ve also heard this directly from people, how her attitude is and she acts basically from reading between the lines ‘ like the lord of the manor’.
I’ve also seen her and Ali.. and she stomps off in front of him and you can see how she is the leader in that relationship. Tbh I think Ali is probably a nice guy … but has got in so deep with the influencer life and what he gains from it.
However, I would love to see his own personality comes through, when I watch his reels etc, I’m bored rigid with his monotone voice and there is a sense of insecurity and shyness. Lydia overpowers him.. which I’m not sure for a man is good. This can demasculate the male energy. This is me looking at it from a psychological point of view.

• Heart

Aesthetics 101

Congratulations to @Sophie (with help from @happyforest) for the thread title, which received 35 votes.
(Edited slightly to fit).

View attachment 1965179

As we effortlessly style our Pre Spring outfit we pause to extend our wooden legs and point our toes, while we consider how to add a "hint of intrigue" to our lewk...

* Lidl styled her Valentine's Day gift of a Hermès vintage scarf, which she tied around a "nonchalant" messy pony tail, with a thin cotton white dress, bare legs and Manolo flats. It's February!
* Valentine's Day with the MGs was "low key" this year. Wait...what....? It's never low key when you are an influencer! Tell us you have no invites without telling us...
* Lidl and Ali went to Marseille with L'Artisan Parfumeur and a load of unknown bloggers, but failed to show the perfume.

View attachment 1965183

* To travel she wore white jeans, Manolo flats, her Emilia Wickstead coat and a woolly scarf. Winter on top, Summer below.
* We want to rip the beaten up Manolos off her trotters. As for the coat, borrow one off Josie, she has hundreds. Oh, wait...
* Ali said they went to a art class. An 'n' would help you articulate, Ali love.

View attachment 1965182

* They extended their stay to travel along the coast to Cannes so that Lidl could meet with new bestie Lauren, The l.a. way.
* It was the War of the Noses....non surgical or surgical...you decide...
* Lauren took them to the airport. She wanted to make sure they left the country.
* On her return Lidl had a 3 hour meeting at Farmhouse. She was fragile from the trip and cried.
* Lidl has nothing going on, so was watering the greenhouse table while flogging a HC gilet.
* She's busy with a "personal financial project". Oh, you mean you are paying for something with your own money, Lidl?
* We discussed whether Lidl should have cooked for Ali when he'd been out all day. Then we decided he was just posing with his briefcase in the doorway.
* Her honest review of the Dyson Airwrap is that it was a "ball ache". Classy!
* Our honest review of Lidl is she's a lazy bitch! We can do classy too!
* Lidl has a "strong moral compass" when it comes to business...*cough* Boohoo *cough* Amazon.....but she's clearly thinks somebody Josie/Holland Cooper doesn't...
* Our home loving Lidl spent £4k on a set of Rimowa luggage that her weak wrists won't allow her to lift.
* We discussed fake Hermès bags, etsy replicas and lateness....it was more interesting than the MGs.

In other news
* Teeny tiny Ali lost the last 2 years 'Business', 'Personal' and 'Assets' computer files. He deleted them, emptied the trash and expected them to still be there. 🤔
* Ali is busy dressing his shed, styling a basic grey hoodie and cooking dinner.
* Vic threw shade at Lidl when she said she won't be redecorating for the sake of content...
* Vic has a new apartment in Manchester, an interior designer, a Birkin, a new car and she still gave 20k to charity.
* Vic is at NYFW. Lidl is wearing florals for spring. Groundbreaking.
* Vic went to the Rodarte show with Dyson 🤣
* Grossie's garden was featured in House and Garden magazine by George Smith furniture.
* Congratulations to our @Ms.Chanandler Bong on her wedding on February 25th. 👩‍❤️‍💋‍👨🥂🍾
Every day she is closer to being Tom Brady:
1676580326820.png

• Haha

K18

VIP Member
Sooooo...the Millen-Morons have moths!!! Feasting on poor Aldi's stuff at the mo. Hmmmmm....thinking about all those fine woollen tweedy garments hanging in both of their newly undoored wardrobes. *chomp chomp chomp chomp chomp chomp chomp* :LOL: 😁 :ROFLMAO: :rolleyes:
Just Googled how to get rid of moths and some of the first steps that come up are keep a clean house and regularly wash clothes. Let’s just say the Millen-Morons are royally fucked.

Last edited:
  • Haha

squacksquack

Chatty Member
Why doesn’t she just build a conservatory for dinner parties instead of the strange table in the greenhouse? We have a potting table and plant stands in our greenhouse because… it’s for plants and gardening? Greenhouses are also very humid by design. Not exactly a nice environment for dining. No one wants frizzy hair and perspiration with their entree.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

coconochanel

VIP Member
She doesn't like shoes that come up too high as they look frumpy on her. GIRL EVERY OUTFIT YOU WEAR MAKES YOU LOOK BLOODY FRUMPY!

• Haha
  • Heart

jenmarks

VIP Member
It's just NOT. A. HIKE. i grew up in the Lake District, and honestly, this is just a wandery weekend pub crawl, albeit in cheap country clothes.

Who is falling for this bullshit, seriously?!

Also. No one takes lip gloss on a hike.

• Haha
  • Heart

Lotster

Oh, dear the head scratching has taken its toll and I find my scalp burns when I apply hairspray - ouch! Ooh, my alfalfa sprootlings...

Can we please omit use of the damn Thermomix? If a Thermomix was harmed in the burning of a banana or a risotto we are excluding from this head scratching exercise, right @Oops?

View attachment 1978622
---

Well spotted! Yes - under the Sam Faier’s moan about returning to the UK first class with children, she got called out. When I read it first, I thought she’s spent a week in A&E but it was UAE. Some people have no tact - cost of living crisis, anyone? Lydia’s #Savoygate is tailed on to the article. Buckinghampshire home? 😂 #Thebinsdontlie

View attachment 1978637

Great article. Sam Faiers is another one. She CHOSE to have three children, nobody forced her, and here she is moaning about just how terribly exhausting it is to go on a FREEBIE holiday (and fly business class) with 3 kids. Give me strength!!! Imagine a single Mum taking her three kids on a package trip in economy. Imagine a parent getting their kids off a long haul economy flight and then finding the train or coach to go back home (not picked up in a taxi which Sam would be). It really would do ALL these people (Lidl included) the world of good to spend a week doing a "normal" job. Getting up early, commuting using public transport, doing a tedious, unfulfilling job just for the £, popping out to grab a quick sarnie on your lunch break and then cooking dinner, getting the kids to bed etc.

• Heart

Oops...

VIP Member
Short term thinking. Ali would be better off upgrading his electrical skills because people will always need electrical work but not influencers.
Oh yes, I see it now...Today’s Voltage Tester of choice is....
---
Yep it was her paid for friend on a pub crawl as per 🙄View attachment 1972668
BA0B64D0-86AA-40C0-9BBC-DCE6095EA0AA.jpeg

Done a bit of blue-sky thinking and 80% of a two day weekend is more than 32 hours spent outside. Hmm...now is that the actual truth? For someone who has to be blow-dried in bed because they get cold are you saying you were outside ALL night and most of the next day? Here’s another Big Fat Fib of the Day Award 🏆.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38

K18

VIP Member
According to the utter bellend that is Lydia Elise Millen…

“Polka Dots I often feel can look quite cheap”

Sophia Loren/Elizabeth Taylor: “hold my drink”
---
She has absolutely no idea on fashion or it’s history
Didn’t her favourite Princess Catherine wear polka dots (just like Princess Diana) when she had her photos on the steps of the hospital with Prince George? Polka dots don’t look cheap Lidl, it’s the wearer that makes them look cheap.

• Heart
Reactions: 38