Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

nightmareonbondstreet

Lydia must be the only influencer who goes on a brand trip to another country for two whole days and only brings one pair of shoes, the one she has on. Even I, a normal person who is not an influencer, always brings an extra pair when I go away. And anyway, the only honest thing that she said in the last blog is that she had to sell almost all her other bags and shoes so that she can purchase her Hermés accessories, which she wears again and again.

And talking of Hermés, if you are not already following 'fakebirkinslayer' on Instagram then you are missing out. The amount of fake Birkins and Kellys being flaunted by influencers and celebrities is astonishing. No wonder everyone on Instagram suddenly has these bags, including major names with millions of followers. At this point, even if I am shitting money, I can never buy a Kelly or a Birkin. The exposé he is doing is mind blowing. Even well known Hermés collectors have fakes mixed in with the real bags. And the fakes are so good that you can't even tell the difference. And what some influencers do is that they get a real bag from a store/reseller, unboxes it and films the entire experience so that followers know that the bag is genuine, proceeds to sell the real bag to another reseller, and then replace the exact same with a fake. Voilá! No money lost while fooling everyone and bragging to followers about how rich they are.

Another method is to first get really good fakes, then slowly replace them with the real bags as times goes. We have all suspected that Lydia does this. I believe that some of the bags and accessories she now owns are genuine but with some fakes thrown in
I’m slightly behind on this thread so apologies if this has been mentioned - but I can’t find fakebirkinslayer on Instagram and I need to see the bags!! Thank you muchly 😊

Reactions: 3