Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Looks like she’s losing a lot and then trying to buy them back…
This infuriates me so much. Influencers
will be the 1st to moan about fake accounts trolling them (which I’m not condoning by the way) but then they will continue to buy thousands and thousands of fake followers. Why is this allowed?! Instagram needs to do something!

Reactions: 34

Peppypoopar

VIP Member
Especially he is getting dressed to just take photos. He isn’t going to work, he isn’t going to dinner or the theater. He’s just taking photos
His name should be Alistair Keith "Lean" Gordon, he does like a good wall or door 😂

• Haha

Lotster

What the hell are these two doing with the facial tweakments!?! Ali is looking more and more feminine and "overgroomed" by the day (in a bad way) and Lidl just looks more and more masculine and "hard". The sad thing is, before all this they were both quite attractive people.

• Haha

Lola Faith

VIP Member
He looks ill, really nothing like he used to look! Didn't he have blood tests a while ago, perhaps he is genuinely unwell????

Julia123

VIP Member
Lame AF. Has to always brag and report the weather temp… surprised she didn’t say it’s 5:30 am and 6 bottles of wine have already been consumed by the roadside.

720BA5F8-7E0B-4E00-8123-9B251CE0044E.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick

jayjay666

Lydia must be the only influencer who goes on a brand trip to another country for two whole days and only brings one pair of shoes, the one she has on. Even I, a normal person who is not an influencer, always brings an extra pair when I go away. And anyway, the only honest thing that she said in the last blog is that she had to sell almost all her other bags and shoes so that she can purchase her Hermés accessories, which she wears again and again.

And talking of Hermés, if you are not already following 'fakebirkinslayer' on Instagram then you are missing out. The amount of fake Birkins and Kellys being flaunted by influencers and celebrities is astonishing. No wonder everyone on Instagram suddenly has these bags, including major names with millions of followers. At this point, even if I am shitting money, I can never buy a Kelly or a Birkin. The exposé he is doing is mind blowing. Even well known Hermés collectors have fakes mixed in with the real bags. And the fakes are so good that you can't even tell the difference. And what some influencers do is that they get a real bag from a store/reseller, unboxes it and films the entire experience so that followers know that the bag is genuine, proceeds to sell the real bag to another reseller, and then replace the exact same with a fake. Voilá! No money lost while fooling everyone and bragging to followers about how rich they are.

Another method is to first get really good fakes, then slowly replace them with the real bags as times goes. We have all suspected that Lydia does this. I believe that some of the bags and accessories she now owns are genuine but with some fakes thrown in
I find the whole Hermes craze dumb. What is exclusive about an item that everybody and their mother "have"? Hermes has replaced Chanel, 10 years ago it was all about Chanel bags with these influenzas, now it's Hermesas.

Allexie01

VIP Member
1677093521992.png

Oh dear...the poor boy has been sent to stand in the corner.....just needs a dunces cap now to complete the scenario!

• Haha

Catlady1234

Smuggy McSmugface. If only she’d realise how ridiculous she looks.

Also, that’s either an old video, or she was being dramatic about how much she was having taken off, because even though it’s curled and mostly hidden behind her back, it looks like she’s had about an inch cut off 🙄
Look at that beautiful toe cleavage! Look how much taller and slimmer it makes her look! 🤮

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 33

Julia123

VIP Member
Bahaha that’s right Lydia, take note next time you claim repairing toilets or replacing switch plates is “soooooo expensive”.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

claartje

She's placed the Chanel there in response to Tattle questioning whether or not she had sold that particular bag to Parisian Sweet. As previously stated, Lydia is our dancing monkey.

The Hermes bags. On top of the cupboard. Sitting in direct sunlight. Collecting dust.
Well done Lydia.
Can she also show her Hermes boots. Then I can sleep again ;)

• Haha