Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Lydia has unavoidable circumstances, Josie has “the flu” and Victoria is just always late, so I’ve got no vlogs to disdain-watch today. THESE PEOPLE HAVE ONE JOB.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 35

Lola Faith

VIP Member
If you wear pyjamas like that - surely you would iron them? Hers are always so creased!

Wintery summery vibes? WTF does that mean?

Just putting cooking oil in my hair BRB!

• Haha

Namima

VIP Member
Double high 5 at ruining that table Lydia daaahling.

Screenshot_20230220_192656_YouTube.jpg

Screenshot_20230220_192744_YouTube.jpg

Hmmm. That's a teeny tiny watering can you've got there daaahling.

🙄

Screenshot_20230220_192750_YouTube.jpg

• Haha
Carrie really gives me creepy, toxic vibes. It’s hard to put my finger on, but she feels like someone whom no one would be emotionally safe around.

• Heart

Namima

VIP Member
@Peppypoopar Lydia's IG post still shows Teefers has "liked" it
Has Josie blocked you ?
Screenshot_20230217_091051_Instagram.jpg
20230217_091134.jpg

---
Anyone think her "meeting" at Farmhouse was actually with Josie and SK Chaz to sort out their "misunderstanding"?
And this is why there was lots of crying.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart

K18

VIP Member
Only just discovered this section - I've read most of this thread & the wiki so apologies if I've missed it but - where does their money come from? Has he got a high flying job or is it inherited or something
The same way all influencers earn their money, lying and affiliate links.

• Haha
  • Heart
Oh my god, they look like a total pair of bell ends!!!!! If I walked into a lift and saw these two I would burst out laughing and probably ask if there was some fancy dress / theme day I was missing out on
I am back. Been away from here due to health reasons and the recent loss of my dad.

• Heart
  • Sad

Sofie

VIP Member
Aldi is just too short to carrie (see what I did there 😜) the heritage gentleman look off, he struggled with the urban look 😂
All of the well dressed men oozed sex appeal however the little fella, with all of his pouting and posing is simply unappealing. It s strange but the pair of them are devoid sexiness.

• Heart

Namima

VIP Member
Last week, when I followed this account, I was one of 489 followers. The account is at 115k and counting. Good for them.
---
Hello Lovely People,

I haven’t been on here since early November, so may not be remembered. I have been slowly putting my life back together after a family bereavement.
I disappeared post Gun-gate, Horse-gate & Savoy-gate kicked off a short while later. The threads appear to have moved at warp speed. Miscanthus I applaud you 👏🏻👏🏻
It’s strange when you step away from something & view it as a full block of time rather than quick snippets of info or photos online daily/weekly. I can honestly say, the Gruesome Twosome are not just the same as 3 months ago, they have definitely become worse (although Ali would probably say worser). Hamlets, Hermes & Hairbands - wow Lady Muckmillen has really given us some crazy shit over the last few months. Speed & selective reading has given me this:-
The Savoy dramarama, the awful fashion, the ballet, the Christmas market trip, the meltdown poor me routine in the car, the weird Vlogmas filmed out of sync with more holes in it than a sieve, the ‘virtuous’ grandiose speeches to camera and as usual the ill prepared vlogs.
So let me return with some useful information. Recently someone thought that Lydia had travelled the whole way to Kingston to get those nags framed. No - it was The Kingston Shopping Centre in Milton Keynes. Customer service at this venue is not great. The advice given to me was not very professional and despite very clear instruction, I ended up with 2 items in two slightly different sized frames 🙄 So their thank you card doesn’t really wash with me.
So I’m calling my 3 month absence Cow & Gate - mainly because Lydia is an absolute Cow & the amount of Bullshit they both spew. Words fail me with the garden transformation - Julia123 must need a lie down to cope with the stress of all the ‘dressing’ and styling. They have waited sooooo looooong for that bloody shed & still haven’t planned it well. Namima you are a Star ⭐ for all your regular content - it’s made it much easier to try & catch up. MissMidnight see you in 2024 - I definitely want an invite for next years frolicking down under ….. Oops, Becky, Peppypoopar, Sofie, Wophie just missed your comments & humour
Milking Keynes I was thinking of you as I took pictures at Harrods last November - I’m fortunate to be able to travel to London regularly. Not great quality but these pics areView attachment 1977965View attachment 1977967View attachment 1977968View attachment 1977969 for you xoxo
Welcome back !!! Condolences on your family loss ❤ Sending you lots of love and positive vibes.

Guess what ?? In one fell swoop, you've shown us more London shopping content than Lydia has in 3 months ....

🤭

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow

Lola Faith

VIP Member
So no vlog as she's beden busy with other work, thought she was supposed to be ahead of herself with vlogging?????

Also, one comment on her insta does not make a community! She's supposed to have 1.2million followers on there (obviously not) so where is this community???

I think she wasn't happy with her hair so no vlog until it is fixed! Remember she never tells the truth - smoke and mirrors

Despina put up a pic of Amelia's hair, look at the comments!

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow

gvt

Blows my mind how she went after Nicky Lazou after she had her hair done. In my opinion, this is the best her hair has ever looked. The colour, style and look at how how healthy it looked.

Also, her story makes zero sense. If she was so traumatised by the whole experience, then why the fuck would she take photos of it? Sure, take photos of your hair if it was seriously fucked and damaged as a form of evidence. But this pic which she and Carrie both feature show hair that most girls dream of!
---
Also, not just me but is the fixation on her hair really weird and almost obsessive? I don’t think we have ever gone a vlog without her banging on about it. The last vlog I saw, she had oiled it with Rosemary oil before going to bed. Then next scene was her going out where she had curled it into waves and then proceeded to spray it with olive oil before declaring she’s having a good hair day.

She needs to just get it cut and leave it the fuck alone. Stop putting shite on it, put DOWN the heat styling.

I find it so weird, my hair is just there on my head. I wash it, HEAT PROTECT IT and let it do its thing. I don’t feel the need to discuss my hair all the god dam time. I don’t go on colour correction journeys, bang on and on and on about my scalp, or damaged strands. It just features on the top of my head.

Then again. I work and have a life so what the fuck do I know?

YES she is completely obsessive about her hair and even when I was a fan and enjoyed her vlogs I would think, my god I would never want to be her hairdresser!

And any time she filmed in the hair salon she was always neurotic and on edge trying to act nonchalant and friendly, but the intense way she would look in the mirror would give her away.

When she said she had to spend 9 hours at the salon with no difference I thought what the heck is going on and who is this Desapina and wtf is she doing.

Have you heard about the lawsuits regarding Oleplex?

She uses that a lot but you can actually over “protein” your hair and it can become dry and break , which is ironic.

• Heart

Namima

VIP Member
Do you know what, I'm sick of the colour brown 😴
They are in their mid thirties, enjoy some other colours 🙄
I thought I would post this Tik Tok .. if you are not into tattoos, ignore the tattoos lol.

Josh Godfrey has the same "sartorial" style (Ali's word, not mine !!) as Ali but look at the difference between these 2. And I'm not talking about the tattoos ...

Whereas Ali looks like he's on his monthly Pensioner's day out in his pumpkin-coloured jacket and linen pants, he is so low energy, this handsome bloke ,however, looks young, fresh and utterly stylish. So energetic. His styling is on point.
I've had a peek at his IG so I can attest to this hehe.
Ali's looks like someone is dragging him by the scruff to do his job. And so inauthentic.

---
[

[
{QUOTE="Fluffy81, post: 14095189, member: 71949"]

-

Oh my lord. Ali is the modern day version of Charles Hawtrey from carry on laughing …

He was as camp as they come. But funny as hell .. compared to our modern day version of carry on up the gates of savoy
[/QUOTE]

Cannot unsee this 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34

Julia123

VIP Member
You d think she d be bored stiff of herself by now. 😴😴😴
---

Amelia has hair similar to Elsie and hers always looks good. Maybe Amelia can give Her Travesty some top tips regarding how to keep hair healthy, oh no, I forgot ... Elsie knows best and would never ask for advice. More flogs about her hair journey it is then. 😴
Seriously. What even is her “brand”? Amazon fashion, hair gummies, hideous home/yard improvements and pretending to like gardening in a greenhouse with a fake fire? 🤷🏻‍♀️

She may have had a window to pivot from her peers who are super successful with fashion & beauty to home content but she’s so messy, lazy, selfish and unfocused it’s a FAIL.

But what do you expect from someone who only likes hime to be lazy, drink and lay on the couch. You can’t have a beauty, home, fashion, gardening business when you have no style, no interest in eating or cooking, no skills in interiors or exteriors, and only want to plant seeds & “harvest” in an instagram fake life but not really garden.

• Heart

Carac

I have just watched her latest vlog and I haven’t watched her in a long time. What in the hell is accent she’s trying SO hard to do?! She goes from speaking to the camera in a Downton Abbey impersonation, to speaking to Ali with slightly less of the posh twang to speaking to Carrie in her normal Milton Keynes voice.

Her fashion sense is literally non existent, she playing a part which she thinks is going to give her an air of old money, when in actual fact the majority of her viewers are hate watching her.

Also her hair is fucked. No amount of chopping is going to repair that scare crow head.

• Heart