Lydia Millen #169 The deadweight, problematic tyrant that is Lydia, the begging game will soon end for ya

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow. Her hair looks so good here. The texture is such a drastic difference than what she's been sporting lately

Reactions: 28
How many hours did she practice that hideous, rictus, fake smile in the mirror for? Utterly horrible. Ugh!

Reactions: 29
This ash brown/blonde highlighting does not compliment her naturally dark hair. It just makes her look like she’s got a thousand grey hairs growing down

Reactions: 28
The first picture is lovely - she actually reminds me a little (little) of Jen An as Rachel Green

Reactions: 8
I saw that ad too and thought the same

Reactions: 7
Has she shown an ”after” of the hair cut or is she hyperventilating in the Bunga because she hates it so much? If feel very sorry for the local hairdresser she went to who must know the pressure of what Lydiot will do to her if she doesn’t like the end result. In fact, if I were a hair dresser I think I’d refuse Lydiot as a client!!

If Lydiot has any sense she will have had a shoulder length bob cut because that suited her way better than the wavy helmet hair look she seems to love so much.

Reactions: 33
She'll probably save it to add a little interest to her flog

Reactions: 23
I'm actually looking forward to seeing it- hope she took advice it would actually look lovely, and possibly be the first step in reverting back to a previous style, that has matured a little, as I'm not denying personal likes do change over time. If she has found happiness in her new country life, good, she can dress 'country' and her age.

Reactions: 4
That red Hermes is a huge waste of money to have sold her lovely bags to buys a battered old bag Hermes or not was foolish not mention leaving her dressing room empty

Reactions: 27
Are we sure about the taste and drugs?

Reactions: 14
That red Hermes is a huge waste of money to have sold her lovely bags to buys a battered old bag Hermes or not was foolish not mention leaving her dressing room empty
Especially as she is now getting ( supposedly) bags from the store, for that price she could have got a new one and beaten it up herself. ( being something that she is particularly good at) !!

Reactions: 21
I have just watched her latest vlog and I haven’t watched her in a long time. What in the hell is accent she’s trying SO hard to do?! She goes from speaking to the camera in a Downton Abbey impersonation, to speaking to Ali with slightly less of the posh twang to speaking to Carrie in her normal Milton Keynes voice.

Her fashion sense is literally non existent, she playing a part which she thinks is going to give her an air of old money, when in actual fact the majority of her viewers are hate watching her.

Also her hair is fucked. No amount of chopping is going to repair that scare crow head.

Reactions: 34
Hello dearest Tattle sisters! I’m happy to announce I’m officially Mrs. Greening and he didn’t run away. Chances of him posing in parking lots is zero, nada, so all in all….WIN!

Also, Lydia sucks. Just to keep this slightly on topic

Reactions: 123
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.