Lydia Millen #168 You're very loud and rarely right - try Nicky's Mask, your hair's a fright!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congratulations to our thread title queen @Milking Keynes :love:šŸ„‡ :m
Her latest wordsmithery received 72 votes!

As we don our tweed jackets and flat caps to walk the dogs in the frosty Northamptonshire countryside after our 6.30am PT session, we look back on the last thread...

* Our @tacokitten fooled us with her brilliant take on Lidl's monthly word salad. Chapter 2, February....

Screenshot_20230205-092624_Chrome.jpg

* 'People' tell Lidl she got them through Lockdown. Really? Most of us managed with cheese, chocolate and Tattle.
* While doing her make up on TikTok an angry Lidl lectured us on the 5 things she learned last year. The list didn't include using the right shade of ByTerrible serum though, did it Lidl?

Screenshot_20230207_073939_Chrome.jpg

* It seems Lidl's 'elevated' and 'lonely' because she's 'done the work' and we haven't. That's the only time you will see 'work' and 'Lidl' in the same sentence.
* She then elaborated about these 5 things in her vlog. Sorry love, I'd rather stick pins in my eyes than listen to you preaching!
* She doesn't care what people say but she's still smarting about #Savoygate. You need to do more 'work' Lidl!
* Talking of work, Lidl has a new PA. BFF and COO Cawwie's sister and former PA Fi was promoted to 'content creator' at the end of 2022 and Satin, Lidl's step mother's niece replaced her. It takes four people to be Lidl.....
* She's done her last gallery shoot for KM....work drying up Lidl?
* After her 'honest' review of the Dyson Airwrap, that she had to pay for, she's now blaming it for her dry hair. Your hair was fried already Lidl but we recommend Nicky Lazou's hair mask!
* She's listening to Spare and believes everything Prince Harry says, because it's his 'own words' (apologies to the ghostwriter). She thinks those of us who don't share her opinion have been 'hijacked by the media'. Er, no, it's called critical thinking Lidl.
* Lumi's cat flap was locked for 21 days. The MGs didn't notice this shocking oversight, and when they did notice, they told us what they'd done!
* The expensive lemon trees are dead. It's not Lidl's fault. She couldn't get in the Greedhouse to water. Her own vlog shows this is complete bollocks but Nicholsons are replacing them anyway.
* The hundreds of spring bulbs remain unplanted. It's not her fault. She couldn't reach them.
* The ferns are dead. It's not her fault. She didn't bother to water them.
* The tablecloth she ordered wasn't paid for. It's not her fault. She has staff to do these things.
* She's flogging a pack of 50 cards from Amazon and foraging dead leaves to decorate them....zzz
* The dressing room shelves are empty..........zzzzzz
* Snowdrops are flowering....zzzzzzzzzzz
* She has a holiday booked. Hitting the ground running in January was exhausting....

In other news:
šŸ‘œ Vic now has an HermĆØs Birkin 35....it's nearly as big as her, but it's a Birkin!

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 107
Thank you for this superb recap dear Captain! How I look forward to them! šŸ˜€
I loooooooove the thread title by Dear Havisham! Too cleverā€¦šŸ˜„

Praying no hens or chickens will be harmed in the ensuing weeks! Just take photos of eggs in baskets and serve us them Elsie, then we donā€™t have to suffer like we do worrying over the cat and both dogs. I know you donā€™t think of it in this way (because you preach it so often) nevertheless, the truth is the truth. We understand that you may have made an enemy of honesty which is your prerogative of courseā€¦We completely understand all your time is now spent in fashioning your lectures to the faltering masses attempting to show how you are completely ok at the moment. This level of your self-absorption is nothing less than compelling to your erā€¦wide audience. Tuning into your me me edicts twice weekly is, for some, a right of passage to enlightenment. May your life be entirely full of fillers and Botox and all the ginger tweed you can eat.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
I predict we will see that her 'booked holiday' is disguised Fairmont trip - begged her way into a few more trips!
Sorry still amused that Fi is Content Editor - must be part time - WTF is there to edit?? And from the rambling in all the recent flogs, it is clear that no editing is being done, not that her rants are 'content' anyway. Can't even compare her to Teefers anymore, and oh yes HC Family Lydia - does that mean you will get Vics new collection for them????????

We are in a pity party not a Tik Tok one now - nothing on there for 5 days - really consistent Lydia!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 47
Talking about lack of consistency, I was wondering if it might be entertaining to try and find things that she still likes or uses (for a decent period of time) and hasn't trashed. I've been watching her since she moved into the bunga and the only 2 things I can think of are:

1) By terrible cc
2) Smythson Diary (although I think she complained about colour options with the latest)
ETA:
3) Hermes (although initially she said she'd never buy one)

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
Eggs in One Basketā€¦

My eggs are in one basket
Itā€˜s the dollar that I need
My hens and quail are on the nail
For avarice and greed
The welfare of my poultry
Is a nuisance and it sucks
I only want to base it on display
And how it looks
Here I am, donā€™t send me spam
I carry in my basket
Some fresh laid eggs
Arranged on straw
A linen napkin casket
Oh watch me as I enter
Stomping hard inside my home
To hand my speckled offerings
Unto my cheffing Gnome
My cunning planā€™s inspired
Now I want it to grow legs
So that I can teach my Grandmaā€™
How to suck a dozen eggsā€¦

E07D7B7E-FFED-45DF-996A-8B90E92780FE.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
I predict we will see that her 'booked holiday' is disguised Fairmont trip - begged her way into a few more trips!
Sorry still amused that Fi is Content Editor - must be part time - WTF is there to edit?? And from the rambling in all the recent flogs, it is clear that no editing is being done, not that her rants are 'content' anyway. Can't even compare her to Teefers anymore, and oh yes HC Family Lydia - does that mean you will get Vics new collection for them????????

We are in a pity party not a Tik Tok one now - nothing on there for 5 days - really consistent Lydia!
How can Fi be content editor when there is no content to bloody edit!

• Haha
Reactions: 46

As we don our tweed jackets and flat caps to walk the dogs in the frosty Northamptonshire countryside after our 6.30am PT session, we look back on the last thread...

* Our @tacokitten fooled us with her brilliant take on Lidl's monthly word salad. Chapter 2, February....

View attachment 1941729

* 'People' tell Lidl she got them through Lockdown. Really? Most of us managed with cheese, chocolate and Tattle.
* While doing her make up on TikTok an angry Lidl lectured us on the 5 things she learned last year. The list didn't include using the right shade of ByTerrible serum though, did it Lidl?

View attachment 1941731

* It seems Lidl's 'elevated' and 'lonely' because she's 'done the work' and we haven't. That's the only time you will see 'work' and 'Lidl' in the same sentence.
* She then elaborated about these 5 things in her vlog. Sorry love, I'd rather stick pins in my eyes than listen to you preaching!
* She doesn't care what people say but she's still smarting about #Savoygate. You need to do more 'work' Lidl!
* Talking of work, Lidl has a new PA. BFF and COO Cawwie's sister and former PA Fi was promoted to 'content creator' at the end of 2022 and Satin, Lidl's step mother's niece replaced her. It takes four people to be Lidl.....
* After her 'honest' review of the Dyson Airwrap, that she had to pay for, she's now blaming it for her dry hair. Your hair was fried already Lidl but we recommend Nicky Lazou's hair mask!
* She's listening to Spare and believes everything Prince Harry says, because it's his 'own words' (apologies to the ghostwriter). She thinks those of us who don't share her opinion have been 'hijacked by the media'. Er, no, it's called critical thinking Lidl.
* Lumi's cat flap was locked for 21 days. The MGs didn't notice this shocking oversight, and when they did notice, they told us what they'd done!
* The expensive lemon trees are dead. It's not Lidl's fault. She couldn't get in the Greedhouse to water. Her own vlog shows this is complete bollocks but Nicholsons are replacing them anyway.
* The hundreds of spring bulbs remain unplanted. It's not her fault. She couldn't reach them.
* The tablecloth she ordered wasn't paid for. It's not her fault. She has staff to do these things.
* She's flogging a pack of 50 cards from Amazon and foraging dead leaves to decorate them....zzz
* She has a holiday booked. Hitting the ground running in January was exhausting....

In other news:
šŸ‘œ Vic now has an HermĆØs Birkin 35....it's nearly as big as her, but it's a Birkin!
Thank you, @Miscanthus for another fantastic recap - Iā€™m struggling to keep up but your recap brought me bang up to date! ā¤šŸ„°šŸ’•šŸ‘šŸ™ŒšŸ¼šŸ‘šŸ”„

I donā€™t know how you do it - yoga lessons, dirndls, recaps... a woman of many, many talents. Your life coach must be very proud of the ā€˜workā€™ you have clearly done on yourself to become such an achiever. You have left Else in the shade, waiting for her PVA glue to arrive from Amazon today - looking out the window, binoculars borrowed from Aldiā€™s Wetherspoons office manifesting a delivery so that she can press her flowers.

The life of an influencer... and famous last words - ā€˜just because we disagree... creatively.. in this capacity.. doesnā€™t mean we have to fall out..ā€™ The words every brand wants to hear, Elsie šŸ‘šŸ‘

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
God all she does is preach lately. I didn't even bother to watch any of it to even forward through most of it. She loves the sound of her own voice

Reactions: 19
Lidl drooling over littul Aldi in his OOTD

Screenshot 2023-02-07 at 11.11.41.png

What she was drooling over........ :rolleyes: :oops:

Screenshot 2023-02-07 at 11.13.03.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 81

View attachment 1941729

View attachment 1941731

In other news:
I love this picture so much. Perfection šŸ‘Œ

Also, just gonna drop this here.

IMG_20230207_130108.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
Lidl drooling over littul Aldi in his OOTD

View attachment 1942057

What she was drooling over........ :rolleyes: :oops:

View attachment 1942058
Is he going to arrange his new shed wearing that outfit of the day? Or is he about to check out his bees (havenā€™t heard much about them lately). Maybe they are planning to move from Bumblebee Walk to a Queen-for-a-day Crescent šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø. Elsie wonā€™t like the stiff competition with the other Queenā€¦so this may be a sound compromise for the little fella.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Hmmmm wonder who sheā€™s accusing of being immoral in business? šŸ§

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 40
Poor sod doesn't realize Lydia has stolen his thunder and already shown us his shed.
It's full of crap and her family heirlooms.

Screenshot_20230207-145822_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 36
God all she does is preach lately. I didn't even bother to watch any of it to even forward through most of it. She loves the sound of her own voice

She's trying too little too late damage limitation- when the damage is done - she couldn't afford Savoygate when she was already un-popular and known to be demanding and difficult, so now hee she is blaming others as usual and she said she's going to be more Lydia-hopefully she will cancel herself!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Here is the bit about family.

What is interesting is that itā€™s quite possible these family members sheā€™s speaking of have already had it with her narc antics and selfish behavior and had cut her out for never thinking of them when they are having a tough time well before her ā€œpressā€ experience. Bet she doesnā€™t think about THAT possibility!

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 44
She has a high moral compass when it comes to businessā€¦Really?
May I just show AGAIN some of the work conditions she supports in her fast fashion vlogs for both Amazon and Karen Millen?

57FA7741-D671-484E-8A17-72CF69975E07.jpeg

62A2426F-A3B0-4460-9EB1-B8B8FFBE5994.jpeg

92150FAB-760A-48C5-B393-8579C421C034.jpeg

FF1FEF24-42D6-4109-B8F4-59419299CFFB.jpeg

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 57
She has a high moral compass when it comes to businessā€¦Really?
May I just show AGAIN some of the work conditions she supports in her fast fashion vlogs for both Amazon and Karen Millen?

View attachment 1942253

View attachment 1942254
View attachment 1942255

View attachment 1942260
A high moral compassā€¦

Does that include setting up a WhatsApp group to drag a woman and her business down? How the heck does she justify this stuff around her own behaviour? Does she GENUINELY believe she is not at fault for nothing. Never seen anything more pathetic than this woman
---

And those wrist supportsā€¦ combined with her ā€œbad gag reflexā€ šŸ¤£ sorry I know this isnā€™t an episode of sexcetera but poor Ali, come on man, youā€™re in your prime - get out there and get some passion and some love! You go get yours!

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 55
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.