Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Milking Keynes

VIP Member
Ahh thanks for the explanation, I've only ever used gradual tans a few times but the biscuit smell kinda put me off in the end as I'm quite sensitive to certain smells 😅

This explains the corpse like undertones even when she's not filming in the green dressing room 😂
Charlotte Collins of the Sheer Luxe team explained the tones quite well I think as I often wondered about the green tone. She said the green toned fake tan mousse is for olive undertones and the more orangey tones are to warm up fairer skin.

Reactions: 13

ella1979

VIP Member
What do we think Lydia's next Cosplay costume will be? So far this year we have had;

- coastal grandmother
- equestrian
- gardener
- lady of the manor
Royalty - it’s kind of already happening 😂

dont forget the Purdey shooting costume.

I think she will be looking for a milliner for a hat and go to some race meetings/ just start wearing expensive hats
I’m thinking Jane Taylor who makes for Katherine

• Sick
Reactions: 12
Carrie has her own consulting ltd company too though, so perhaps she is both employed by Elsie and has other clients we don't know about?

Or she provides consultancy work for Elsie through her Ltd company and thus lowers her tax burden, even though by all intent and purposes she is employed as she only works for Elsie?

The registered company address for Carrie Grayson Ltd and LEM Ltd is the same rented company address in Dunstable

Attachments

Bearsmum13

Chatty Member
Is it ironic or coincidence that the views plummeted post savoygate? 🤔

Also, where did she make the comment that she only deals in facts? Would love to see that story 🤣
I believe it was in the vlog after the ballet? I don’t watch her anymore so can’t say for sure but some kind tattler posted it here, pretty sure it was on this thread. I commented on it so you could scroll through my profiles comments to find it perhaps unless someone else remembers

tramalala

Wow the Jimmy Choo trip looks epic. She sure did mess that relationship up with her selfish and lazy work ethic.
Was she invited and declined? I'm just asking why you think she should have been there in the first place :)

• Haha

Peppypoopar

VIP Member
Australia has one of the toughest boarder control in the world. I wouldn’t take it personally. I found New Zealand to be intimidating
I know, you can see on youtube how tough they are, watching the sniffer dogs lately, I'd be a terrible border control officer as I would be loving on the dogs the whole time 🐶❤
Sorry if I caused any offence ❤❤❤

GinaG1503

When she was talking to the dogs she said Uncle Jeremy - so who has a husband/partner named Jeremy??
Do we think it could be this guy? It’s the only Jeremy both Lydia and Ali follow. You can hear his voice while they are toasting marshmallows over the rust bucket fire pit and it sounds very similar to his insta videos. I can’t work out the connection though 🤔

Attachments

• Wow
  • Heart

cotswoldlife

Chatty Member
Australia has one of the strictest boarder control. I found NZ to be more intimidating. It is more to do with environmental reasons. So multicultural and lots of international food brought in. Pests/animals etc
I had to go to NZ for a 2 week work trip and they pulled my suitcase apart to disinfectant everything 😂😂

Uh huh since when was F&F your absolute fav.....

Silly me, had a blank moment...since you got stuff sent for free no doubt 🙄

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha

thewatcher234

You might want to check out some of Jaackmate (of Zoella advent calendar video game)’s videos about this guy.

He is a MEGA douche.
This guy is the biggest man baby alive, can’t stand him. Ridiculous excuse of a human being 🤮 if you’ve seen his tick tocks you’ll know 🤡

• Wow

wait_ineedto_flogthis

No Tiktoks for 3 days????
someone in the comments section on her flog thinks it was Freddy and JJ thatcame Over for dinner. It definitely wouldn’t have been Freddy LOL

her new et cetera et cetera is on another level in the last few flogs, latest word she has to over use.
Etc etc is such a lazy language. You only use etc once. When you are a teacher. Definitely not twice. She sounds like a twat

Do we think it could be this guy? It’s the only Jeremy both Lydia and Ali follow. You can hear his voice while they are toasting marshmallows over the rust bucket fire pit and it sounds very similar to his insta videos. I can’t work out the connection though 🤔
what is Lauren’s husbands name?

Last edited:
  • Haha

elliotpresley

I can’t comment on another thread about Lyds and that podcast drama 🙄 as the thread is closed.

but YES it is most certainly the Erika Vieira podcast. And Erika addresses the issue - but doesn’t name her.

By what she describes it must certainly be Lydia. This is the episode, and it’s point number 3 xxx

Attachments

• Heart

Aesthetics 101

She and Ali are becoming the same person. They dress EXACTLY the same.
She tends to try to copy other successful influencers/models so I guess her husband was the obvious next choice to try on for size.

I predict this comment won’t last long but it’s BRILLIANT 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻
View attachment 1806922
What is the context of this?
He does appear a lot happier out and about, that's for sure.
*Edit: nevermind, I saw someone posted the part this relates to.

Last edited:

K18

VIP Member
Has Claire released any prices for her brand? I thought she said she was going to say prior to the launch, I tired to suffer through her video but she was waffling on.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Think she lives in Essex hun.
I think near Ingatestone, it is a village within the Brentwood borough (and plenty of real old money;)). Some amazing properties surrounded by major farms. There is a reason why so many bankers live around the area, you get so much more for your money and decent private schools.

Reactions: 11