Lydia Millen #161 It's the most wonderful time of the year but Christmas with the MGs has no cheer!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How many coats does this woman have and need? I’d admit have about 15, but they are mostly spring jackets in different sizes, styles and colours. Lydiot has about 100 and counting.

Reactions: 19
Not sure if it’s nice to comment on someone’s physical appearance. Personality - fine. Not the face someone was born with. I think josie is a pretty girl. Off topic for this thread anyway.

She really must get some form of education. Common sense lidl, learn about respect. She is the kind of person to walk straight into your home, with dirty shoes on and to sit straight down. She wouldn’t get past my front door!
Agreed, if she was my friend and we went to the theatre/ballet together for her first time. And she was getting her phone out. I’d kindly tell her to pop it straight back down.

Reactions: 20
All done..... this extremely high end expensive brand won't be gifting or loaning her anything again . the founder is a close friend, its only fair I explain right
I think what happens on tattle should stay on tattle. We come here to have a laugh. I don’t feel comfortable with tattle being used to directly kill off an individuals business.

Reactions: 5
I’m pretty sure this would be the video Lydiot relates too. It literally just enables her narcissistic traits and confirms that what she does is ok. Lydiot just apologise for the shit you know you did wrong and people will like you more and then you can go to events and know people won’t be hating on you.

is this why Lydia has started to become ‘controversial’ lately

Last edited:
Reactions: 19
She is in support of someone with whom she can easily commiserate… as the person she’s sharing was also a recipient of TikTok backlash… she’s pathetic (meaning LEM, as I’ve not investigated the other person in question enough, but she is described as “problematic”)…

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
Has Lidl blocked the comments on her savoygate TT or has she blocked me lol

if she did turn the comments off looks like it’s now playing on her mind. Finally

You are so right. Great perspective

Attachments

Has Lidl blocked the comments on her savoygate TT or has she blocked me lol

if she did turn the comments off looks like it’s now playing on her mind. Finally

You are so right. Great perspective
Looks like she's turned off the comments.
Someone's not so "unbovvered" is she ?

Reactions: 37
I am confused. Can you clarify please?

I think what happens on tattle should stay on tattle. We come here to have a laugh. I don’t feel comfortable with tattle being used to directly kill off an individuals business.
What business is been killed off?

Today I bought my first luxury designer handbag and haven’t posted anything about it on social media, and not planning to. Guess what? I’m still alive

Reactions: 59

I don’t know whether this was posted already, as I am quite behind reading posts . Just came across this video and it is clearly explained that she is a narc !!

Reactions: 21
By chance just Lydia has this thread, well 16 of them! I didn’t realise she was so err popular!
I’ve only really known of her since the savoy thing and saw that she hadn’t always been so posh. Who is she?! Is she related to Karen Millen or is it just a coincidence?

Reactions: 5
She loves drama- never replies to any nice comments made to her. She lashes out at the others

haylee has nearly 2 million followers though

Attachments

Reactions: 13

I don’t know whether this was posted already, as I am quite behind reading posts . Just came across this video and it is clearly explained that she is a narc !!
Yes it was. H G Tudor has done numerous you tube videos about that other well known narc Meghan Markle. Speed up the video as he speaks very slowly!

For all things Lydia please go to the pink WIKI button at the top of the page.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.