Lydia Millen #16 Over-staffed so she can do f*(k all graft.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
even 12pm is too early in the day for that mental image. 😐
Maybe that's why she woke him early that other morning 'Babe! Babe! I'm ov-wu-waiting, qwik, take your siwwy head to toe twacksuit off & lets wakey uppey mithster twinky winky ickle awwi sauthage pea head penith'🀒

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 34
I find the vlog quite ok. Her fake laugh is annoying, but I can relate to some of her experiences. So all in all this was not a bad video. Her advices are actually pretty good, I don’t know how much she respects the things she says, but at least she is sending a good message out there πŸ‘πŸ» Good job for that.
It read like an article you would find in Teen Cosmopolitan. Broad strokes and generalisations and a common sense approach. I wouldn’t say there was anything that warranted the capital letters in the title. πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ

Did anyone else come away with the impression they're trying for a baby?
She did mention on a previous vlog that she stopped taking the pill πŸ’Š when talking about hormones etc- and in this vlog she stated that if you asked her YEARS ago she would have said that she didn’t want kids- but β€˜as the years go by, people change’ quote.

Reactions: 7
So what exactly are her new staff members going to do? This chick barely leaves her closet and posts so sporadically πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™€οΈ

• Haha
Reactions: 4
^ That is just ... tragic.

Reminds me of those memes - "Ya'll please pray for my friend Ali. There's nothing wrong with him, he just looks like a knob."

• Haha
Reactions: 34
When you have a huge forehead and stuck a fringe on it πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚View attachment 91897
Ali really doesn't look well lately. Even with all his fancy filters/photoshop skills. Not sure what he needs? Some food? Some sun? Some c*ck?

There's lydl smugly believing every woman in the country is lusting after her hot husband. We don't want to take him home lydl, we'd take him to visit his gp. Imagine how jealous, hypochondriac wifey would be if he had a genuine illness impacting on his health.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
You know you need to quit insinuating the influencer's husband wants cock when the Tattle AD's start offering you pussy #karma
Screenshot_20200306-174144_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
It really annoys me when Lydia goes on and on about how "rude" it is to ask if she wants children. She has monetized her entire existence, including her marriage and home life. Asking about her plans for a future family is completely reasonable within that context. Of course, there are tasteful ways to go about it, but the question itself is fine. It is not at all similar to asking a random woman if she wants children.

Also, any ADULT who dates a 15 year old is a predator. Stop romanticizing it.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.