Lydia Millen #16 Over-staffed so she can do f*(k all graft.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What's the verdict?
Does she choose the number of AD's?View attachment 91068
She absolutely does,
you don’t get to choose the first or last ad that runs, youtube does that, but anything in between that is a choice.
You can set it at “every 5/10 minutes” or manually add as many as you want, or turn them off.

she’s a liar

620FB24D-DD07-4F00-87DB-9D2ADA5D1C29.jpeg

• Angry
Reactions: 36
She absolutely does,
you don’t get to choose the first or last ad that runs, youtube does that, but anything in between that is a choice.
You can set it at “every 5/10 minutes” or manually add as many as you want, or turn them off.

she’s a liar

View attachment 91073
She's doing as many as possible for the Adsense because she's greedy 💲

• Angry
Reactions: 21

Yel

As everyone already says yes she does. If it's over 10 mins google will try to atomically place the mid roll ad breaks so she can't choose where they automatically go, but she could disable midrolls or choose where they are or how many there are. If you're uploading a 40min video that you claim is hard work, why wouldn't you spend seconds fine tuning the ad breaks? Downright lies are why she has so many threads.

maxresdefault.jpg

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 41
I just want to know who this mug, I mean PA is. It's got to be another failed blogger like Carrie in order for them to know the industry right?

Reactions: 10
Sad, but I'm sure it's for real.

Hey Ali, we warned you to keep the door to your little attic space closed before she gets ideas about how to change it up!!! After all, it doesn't go at all with her bland funeral parlor vibe in the rest of the house. We know you didn't willingly ask her to help you, but you've succumbed to her constant passive aggressive remarks about how you need to layer it, etc. (whatever she means by that) She's just jealous that you have the only room in the house that has any style or personality and she has to put an end to that. We know that you're spineless around her so that you can keep up this faux life style, but take a stand to protect your little respite from the chaos that is *her* bungalow or it's really all over for you!!!
Ugh...she wants to replace his choices with an antique desk and Chesterfield chairs....she'll be giving him a blanket and a cardigan next! Poor Ali....that was the only space he could call his own!

As everyone already says yes she does. If it's over 10 mins google will try to atomically place the mid roll ad breaks so she can't choose where they automatically go, but she could disable midrolls or choose where they are or how many there are. If you're uploading a 40min video that you claim is hard work, why wouldn't you spend seconds fine tuning the ad breaks? Downright lies are why she has so many threads.

View attachment 91095
The key word is 'monetise'!!!

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
I just want to know who this mug, I mean PA is. It's got to be another failed blogger like Carrie in order for them to know the industry right?
This PA isn’t a hustler trying to get sponsorships or deals- that’s Baggie Eye Carries mission. The PA will be the dogsbody- filing, sorting, opening boxes, doing typed inventory- all the things that Lidl wants done and to be able to keep track of, but isn’t worth cutting into the hustling/ cold calling and contract making. She won’t get a sniff of camera equipment or actually talk to anyone. ‘Preparing areas for Filming’ (read cleaner) and putting things back in their place (once cleaned again). We all know she is notoriously messy and not good at putting things away (Tiny Tears Aldi in a Walking Harness admitted this on that podcast with Flight). The PA is a dogsbody- chosen from a pool of 4 other syncophants. Will the PA be from a DIVERSE background??? 💯NOT

The more you type Lydia Millen stripper on here, the more it will come up on a search engine, and more likely it might get picked up by people. I know people have tweeted about her working in a strop club loads before. They even tagged brands she was working for at the time too... 😂
Wait! The more you type LYDIA MILLEN STRIPPER , the more likely LYDIA MILLEN STRIPPER is to appear on a Google search? Who would have known LYDIA MILLEN STRIPPER would that easy to search for? 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Maybe she means carrie does?🤷‍♀️
She is always such a condescending asshole in ALL of her replies to her followers/"fans". Might as well be saying "bye Felicia" to someone who has basically funded your entire life watching all those commercials. And always with the condescending 'x'.

Never forgot the comment she left a follower after they complimented her office and left a suggestion - that was the last straw for me. Point of no redemption is her selling B12 shots to her followers with absolutely no medical background and in spite of the fact

She used to be fun to watch, then fun to watch out of pity, now she just disgusts me. She is a truly horrific person. And thats taken from what she chooses to show us ...

IMG_8173.jpg

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
I have one random/stupid question. I noticed that Lydia and Vic and many more influencers have like these highlighted videos. And every time I would go to their YT channel it would automatically start to load and play. Does this count as a view in YT world?
ACFBB61B-FFDD-4501-8E8B-3D8A66FC12A1.jpeg

Reactions: 2
What ever any of us have thought about Claire (over spending, rude, whatever) i don't disagree, but just watched her vlog when she tells all her girl friends and family she's pregnant. It was such a lovely thing to share and everyone was so genuinely pleased for her, she has friends who really like her.

Point being, she's nothing like Lydia so no wonder that friendship turned very sour very quickly, although there were obviously loads of other reasons.

But, who would be pleased for Lydia if she was pregnant (never going to happen with tiny tears) but hypothetically. When she is with her 'friends' its all about the fake laughing and 'banter' there is nothing genuine there that i've seen ever, same when she's with Vic and Alex, or Jamie or anyone really.

She must be revelling at the moment though, seeing as she's become a style icon for ITF :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I found this comment (under the "Shopping for Spring" Vlog, where she introduces Slave Dave) interesting:

Capture.PNG

The follower was obviously commenting about the new addition to the team and Lydia Millen Stripper (let's get that SEO going!) felt the need to reply with THIS.

Lydia is asexual and married to a most likely gay husband and this comment validates every bit of this speculation!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
What ever any of us have thought about Claire (over spending, rude, whatever) i don't disagree, but just watched her vlog when she tells all her girl friends and family she's pregnant. It was such a lovely thing to share and everyone was so genuinely pleased for her, she has friends who really like her.

Point being, she's nothing like Lydia so no wonder that friendship turned very sour very quickly, although there were obviously loads of other reasons.

But, who would be pleased for Lydia if she was pregnant (never going to happen with tiny tears) but hypothetically. When she is with her 'friends' its all about the fake laughing and 'banter' there is nothing genuine there that i've seen ever, same when she's with Vic and Alex, or Jamie or anyone really.

She must be revelling at the moment though, seeing as she's become a style icon for ITF :ROFLMAO:
100% agree, I truly think she would make the worst Mum therefore no one will be happy for her.

Reactions: 14
Oh Jesus, vic has posted on her stories of how she was so inspired by Lydia that she purchased a Chanel brooch at the airport to glam up her blazer, aka try and fool your followers that you buy Chanel clothing 🙄
Sophie Shohet has been doing that for years but yet when she does it,it look fine. Who wears a brooch on a thick furry coat? Blazer or tailored coat, yes.

Oh Jesus, vic has posted on her stories of how she was so inspired by Lydia that she purchased a Chanel brooch at the airport to glam up her blazer, aka try and fool your followers that you buy Chanel clothing 🙄
Also, seems no brands are responding to Carrie's emails on the scrounge for a free bar makeover. Princess might have to put her hand in her pocket for that one just like her dressing room. That & the tacky trunk. Welcome to the real world lydl.
They are missing the boat. Lydia and Ali should start the demo and show both of them invested in the remodel. Also show them both looking for inspiration photos and together looking at each others inspiration photos. Then discussing the photos. You know like normal couples. Lydia wouldn't make so many decorating mistakes if she would slow down. I remember followers telling her to have the interior doors restained because they were too orange. She was all high and mighty about "these are solid wood". Then the doors ended up changing colors. Her little coffee/freezer area is going to be a bust, too. They need to rehang that door on the opposite jamb and have it swing into the kitchen, so that it doesn't hide that area. It would also be a great area to store your cookbooks. She never acknowledges when she uses others ideas.

View attachment 90987View attachment 90988
I think the Chanel brooch has got to be the most fashion victim thing she's ever done. It reeks of materialistic chavvy wannabe rich girl club desperation.

But, it's nice to see her showing the back of trousers lately. So glad she's finally realised noone cares how flat her ass is & they just want to see the item of clothing from all angles👍
View attachment 90991
It looks like she is wearing adult diapers.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.