Lydia Millen #16 Over-staffed so she can do f*(k all graft.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is this for real? The only room with a slight touch of personality and style is going to get bland grandma’s shite thrown all over it?! No longer feel sorry for Ali, they’re as pretentious as each other and deserve their sad little hamlet life together. Are we really supposed to believe this home reflects a young, stylish couple? If that was posted on an estate agent’s site I’d be very quick to assume it’s the home of a “new money” couple late 40s/ early 50s. (Not that that’s old, there’s just no sign of youth in this sterile home)

I also appreciate that we all have different taste but even I don’t believe Lydia likes her house considering she changes it up SO often. No-one who actually likes their home or has their own mind (not scrolling Instagram going WANT WANT WANT) would make so many changes in 2 years!
I don't think either of them have much personality but I agree. There's nothing that speaks to either of them in that house beyond a love of free stuff. I mean I have no idea what (if) they have passion for. Most people homes, you can take away something about the person living there. You can't with then. Maybe that's why the constant changing. She actually has no idea who she is and what she really has passion for

Reactions: 19
Is this for real? The only room with a slight touch of personality and style is going to get bland grandma’s shite thrown all over it?! No longer feel sorry for Ali, they’re as pretentious as each other and deserve their sad little hamlet life together. Are we really supposed to believe this home reflects a young, stylish couple? If that was posted on an estate agent’s site I’d be very quick to assume it’s the home of a “new money” couple late 40s/ early 50s. (Not that that’s old, there’s just no sign of youth in this sterile home)

I also appreciate that we all have different taste but even I don’t believe Lydia likes her house considering she changes it up SO often. No-one who actually likes their home or has their own mind (not scrolling Instagram going WANT WANT WANT) would make so many changes in 2 years!
“big antique trunk” (not her nose)
she’s desperate for that bleeping LV trunk or a fake one isn’t she....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Considering her and Carrie are meant to be ever so professional over at LEM inc the way they acted while visiting that code 8 place was horrendous. They’re an utter embarrassment. If you’re going for a business meeting why would you repeatedly call yourself a boujee witch in front of the people that work there.
That boujee witch phrase is pathetic. It’s embarrassing a 30 odd year old woman is referring to herself as that. It’s the sort of thing you used to say about yourself at 20 on your myspace page back in the day 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I think he is just trying to keep her from going into a depression. I'd say she is a nightmare to live with but he wouldn't have this lifestyle without her too. He looks constantly exhausted with bags under his eyes. I have been in a relationship like this. I did everything to keep the peace and him happy until one day I myself reached my limit and walked. He looks like a shadow of who he was.

• Sad
Reactions: 22
Their bedroom is particularly nursing home-esque, isn’t it? It seems like it would have one of those clip on breakfast trays down the side of the bed.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Advice for Lydia
Darling, why don't you do something for your posture? You walk like a tyrannosaurus. It doesn't matter how many brands you're covered in, you still look CHEAP AND GOOFY.

Again, I believe you have Tattle has a payee in your account, you know where to send the check. You're welcome.

XoXo
Let's play a game;
Which walk is most like Lydl's?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
View attachment 90385
Lydia Millen strip club days

Everyone knows Lydia Millen worked in a strip club! This is my all time favourite. She starts a sentence with ‘crumbs’ because she now only uses words she thinks are upper class. And someone replies with this.... laughed so loud!
View attachment 90387
View attachment 90388

Not sure she was listening to classical music here either.... in her see through mesh catsuit View attachment 90390
WISH THIS WOULD GET RETWEETED!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Is that from her wedding video? Makeup looks familiar. Yet that's her natural nose so it can't be🤷‍♀️

Talking of the wedding video, is she now just living off the adsense?

Reactions: 2
She's angry that she wasn't famous and wishes that Love Island existed during those times.

Reactions: 11
I had to click out of her stories - the constant hair stroking was seriously distracting. She’s just there Trying to justify why she pays for a b12 shot from a cosmetic doctor while eye f*cking herself...

Also, I’m not a Medical professional however: if your blood tests say you don’t have a b12 deficiency but you still feel bad, and the shots give you a short burst of energy, there’s a chance something else is wrong. So go see your GP!
I don't want to reveal my identity to say what I do- but B12 cannot be stored in the body- you pee out any excess. It does not give you energy. B12 is responsible for helping you to metabolise iron in your bloodstream. You need iron to carry around the oxygen to all of your cells- so you can have more energy. We are the only country in the world that only allows B12 shots on prescription. Other countries sell them as vitamins. You can get them in Europe for 2 Euros for a box of 12. It is a vitamin. It will not harm her. She cannot OD on it. ONCE AGAIN she is ripping off her followers by recommending a product thats literally worth 25pence- to get conned out of a ton of money so that she can get freebies. Its the DISHONESTY thats making my blood boil. Its all down to making money off her followers. Don't be distracted by the clinical pathway- she's not interested- ITS ALL ABOUT THE MONEY.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
I don't want to reveal my identity to say what I do- but B12 cannot be stored in the body- you pee out any excess. It does not give you energy. B12 is responsible for helping you to metabolise iron in your bloodstream. You need iron to carry around the oxygen to all of your cells- so you can have more energy. We are the only country in the world that only allows B12 shots on prescription. Other countries sell them as vitamins. You can get them in Europe for 2 Euros for a box of 12. It is a vitamin. It will not harm her. She cannot OD on it. ONCE AGAIN she is ripping off her followers by recommending a product thats literally worth 25pence- to get conned out of a ton of money so that she can get freebies. Its the DISHONESTY thats making my blood boil. Its all down to making money off her followers. Don't be distracted by the clinical pathway- she's not interested- ITS ALL ABOUT THE MONEY.
hi so off topic here but im really anemic my doctor saw my levels and was like holy crap haha do you think b12 would help

Reactions: 2
Called it on the B12 wrecking her flawless skin. Can’t believe she’s banging on about how life changing the injection is when she doesn’t even need it. They body doesn’t store excess b12 so she’ll have peed most of it out. What a moron. And the whole “it’s the one supplement I never felt did anything” just ugh. What did you want it to? People like her really should be careful the tit they spout.
B12 is meant to be administered in loading doses for folk with pernicious Anaemia. They cannot absorb B12 in their food via the stomach- hence injections. Side effects of said pathway is a breakout of small pustules over face, back and shoulders until your body is accustomed to this- usually after 1 injection a week for 4 weeks then one injection every 12 weeks. Serves her bleeping right.

hi so off topic here but im really anemic my doctor saw my levels and was like holy crap haha do you think b12 would help
B12 is needed to metabolise your Fe levels. Its useless if you have no iron. If you are that low get an infusion (day case at a hospital) and maintain with Fe and B12 supplements. Get a referral to a Haematologist.

• Sick
Reactions: 13
Oh tit, we're approaching Spring. She's going to start saying 'transition season' again soon😬

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
WISH THIS WOULD GET RETWEETED!
The more you type Lydia Millen stripper on here, the more it will come up on a search engine, and more likely it might get picked up by people. I know people have tweeted about her working in a strop club loads before. They even tagged brands she was working for at the time too... 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.