Lydia Millen #16 Over-staffed so she can do f*(k all graft.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
insufferable and annoying on the instastories as usual. I predict tonight is a Nastygal collab.

Reactions: 5
I don’t eat meat at all ever haven’t done for 5 years. I don’t need B12 injections 😕

Reactions: 13
So she has blood tests done that shows she has no deficiencies, so how come she is always so low in energy and needs B12 injections? I’m actually furious at the way she is promoting this! As someone who has been getting B12 levels monitored and actually suffers low energy due to low levels I can’t believe she’s getting free shots when she won’t benefit from them! Total placebo but as long as it isn’t coming out of her bank account she’ll take all she can get her greedy hands on.
It’s this behaviour that turns me off influencers, promoting absolute bullshit to the masses and discussing all these health supplements when she doesn’t have any deficiencies!!! She is absolutely shameless, I cannot believe this woman is older than me. So drab in many ways but also beyond undereducated and careless in others.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Has anyone bothered to watch her insta stories- I couldn’t be bothered as it looked so long.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 4

Yel

View attachment 90385
Lydia Millen strip club days

Everyone knows Lydia Millen worked in a strip club! This is my all time favourite. She starts a sentence with ‘crumbs’ because she now only uses words she thinks are upper class. And someone replies with this.... laughed so loud!
View attachment 90387
View attachment 90388

Not sure she was listening to classical music here either.... in her see through mesh catsuit View attachment 90390
I still find the pièces de résistance being in ndubz lowest ever charting (since they gained popularity) music video that reached the dizzy heights of number 64 in the UK and didn't chart anywhere else.
Screenshot_2020-03-02-15-46-32-247_com.google.android.youtube.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Urgh she’s so high and mighty. Not my thing but there’s nothing wrong with what she did just don’t forget where you bloody come from!

Reactions: 10
I had to click out of her stories - the constant hair stroking was seriously distracting. She’s just there Trying to justify why she pays for a b12 shot from a cosmetic doctor while eye f*cking herself...

Also, I’m not a Medical professional however: if your blood tests say you don’t have a b12 deficiency but you still feel bad, and the shots give you a short burst of energy, there’s a chance something else is wrong. So go see your GP!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
It’s all BS she just wants us to think she’s been overexerting herself with ‘work’

• Haha
Reactions: 8
It's simple. She's low energy because she doesn't eat. She starves herself purposely because being the thinnest person in the room gives her a rush. She LOVES when clothing is too large, so she can humble brag that she needs to have things tailored, or needs to send them back for an even smaller size. It's her way of elevating herself.

For someone that got press for being one half of "Britain's Fittest Couple" she seems quite clueless about actual exercise and form. She can't rush up her own gifted staircases without becoming out of breath. Carrie's comment asking her that one time if she'd returned the soup to the pot, indicates to me she's known for doing that. Another sign of an ED. Playing with food to make it look like you've eaten it, or removing the food so it looks like you ate it all. She is obsessed with being known as someone that is rich AF, and with being the skinniest person. It's not an accident that the new employee is a male. I'm sure she wouldn't have hired a cute female staff member. Carrie isn't vain and shleps around in bed hair and huge tents, thereby making Lydia the skinniest person. This works perfectly for Lydia's sense of self.

Ali used to be a beast, at least from the waist up. He's a tiny shriveled old man now, his skin looks gray and haggard. He's losing his hair at great speed and overall looks far older than he really is. I found it very telling in one of the recent videos that he doesn't go for walks with her very often. That he was so mad at her for waking him up that she doesn't anymore. His recent actions speak to the state of their relationship. I think his disillusionment is absolute these days, but his greed is such that he'll stay because he has become used to the perks of living a life where everything is thrown at you for free. On what planet would a lowly young electrician be driving an Aston Martin? Champagne with the neighbors is a bragging right he now holds. For that reason I don't feel sorry for him any longer. I used to, but he is as keen to live this vapid life as Lydia is. And can we talk about how wanky he looks with these medallion necklaces? I thought the heavily unbuttoned shirts with necklaces was pimpy as hell, but he's done one even grosser by now wearing roll necks with necklaces. He looks like a complete tool that is dying to jazz hands his way to a male on male encounter in a dark park.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 57
I didn’t know, I haven’t been following this thread long and I stopped following her ages ago I just check in from time to time :)

Do you know which one?
My guess is whichever had the most mirrors.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Urgh she’s so high and mighty. Not my thing but there’s nothing wrong with what she did just don’t forget where you bloody come from!
She shouldn’t be ashamed that she was selling laughing gas and cheap shots whilst meeting lads that remind her of Ali only taller in the men’s toilets in five.

I’m sure if their was an Ibiza award she would have come top of the club girls,
just like she did with her H&M campaign 😊

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I thought the heavily unbuttoned shirts with necklaces was pimpy as hell, but he's done one even grosser by now wearing roll necks with necklaces. He looks like a complete tool that is dying to jazz hands his way to a male on male encounter in a dark park.
😂 😂 😂 I love this.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.