Lydia Millen #16 Over-staffed so she can do f*(k all graft.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just watched the last bit of her rant and when they cut what she was saying and they moved on to something else (46:01)
'I hope that came across...' CUT! 'gave you a bit of insight...'
You can soooo tell that she was saying something they thought was inappropriate and that they shouldn't include. Wonder what that could be?
I think the most genuine rant videos or any 'opening up myself' video are the ones without cuts.
Say what you really want to say and stop manipulating people by cutting out the bits that may have come out wrong.
It's so deceiving.
She's such a liar... a whiney little liar.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
She shouldn't be flogging high end skincare as she doesn't have high end skin 🙄
Plus she wore that summer style last year and the year before that and............😴View attachment 89224View attachment 89225View attachment 89226View attachment 89227
Damn, she has a thick bulbous nose. Her nose piercing scar looks like a crater. Lydia, we know you read this thread! Book the rhinoplasty consultation with Dr. Badia at Rhinoplasty London. They’re on Harley street.

Reactions: 11
I just watched the last bit of her rant and when they cut what she was saying and they moved on to something else (46:01)
'I hope that came across...' CUT! 'gave you a bit of insight...'
You can soooo tell that she was saying something they thought was inappropriate and that they shouldn't include. Wonder what that could be?
I think the most genuine rant videos or any 'opening up myself' video are the ones without cuts.
Say what you really want to say and stop manipulating people by cutting out the bits that may have come out wrong.
It's so deceiving.
She's such a liar... a whiney little liar.
Are they that unprofessional that they could not even make a cut at the very beginning of the sentence? 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Do we think she actually fitted all those handles all on her own😩🧐 Or did she call the team in and just film, watch and faff!

Reactions: 7
Seen this on the thread for Lorna last night can’t remember who posted it sorry, but I remember they’re on this thread too though so thank you for posting because I love a real life vs instaView attachment 89413
Oh my!
What a monstrosity.

Never ever followed that chav. Her and that Em Sheldon have reeked of chavy desperation from the get go. Lidl was a bit more conniving and had me duped for longer, so I’ll give her credit for that.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Since Lydia is such a great influencer, I have Mrs Doubtfired my face in concealer today but skipped the foundation.

HELLOOOO!!!!

#nofoundation #butconcealerfromhairlinetomytits #soooomakeupfree!!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I need to quote this level of ponce and since he doesn’t have a thread....
You’re going here ali.

”this is a nice little addition to my fragrance wardrobe....”

Fragrance. Wardrobe.
dafuq are you doing ali.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 43
You’re going here ali.

Fragrance. Wardrobe.
dafuq are you doing ali.
Now there's an accomplishment. I hope this goes on your CV Ali!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
You’re going here ali.

Fragrance. Wardrobe.
dafuq are you doing ali.
This pair is so bleeping up their own bleeping ass, showering themselves with ostentatious terms and titles to compensate for their empty life, empty career and empty relationship.

At this point I pity them. All this will end soon, they will need to face the real world and are not prepared for it. Imagine having your whole life built on your fake persona and have nothing else to give the world. Lydia and Ali have no talent, no compassion, no personality, it's scary! They have no parachute.

Reactions: 28
This pair is so bleeping up their own bleeping ass, showering themselves with ostentatious terms and titles to compensate for their empty life, empty career and empty relationship.

At this point I pity them. All this will end soon, they will need to face the real world and are not prepared for it. Imagine having your whole life built on your fake persona and have nothing else to give the world. Lydia and Ali have no talent, no compassion, no personality, it's scary! They have no parachute.
So true. I truly think if it wasn’t for the lifestyle they wouldn’t have stayed together. It’s like a business arrangement. They’ve also only gotten more lovey dovey since it was discussed on here how cold she is to him 🤣
Soon they will have nothing and no way to pay for their bungalow mortgage. Not only that but poor Carrie will be out of a job too.
maybe Ali will go back to being an electrician but what did Lydia have before? I don’t remember her doing anything of any use other than working in a clothes shop? Speaking of Ali and electrical work, did anyone notice when she was talking about changing her kitchen cupboards she said about the wires hanging out and having to wait for Ali’s friend to come and fix it. Why couldn’t he have done it himself, or is he above all that now. Or maybe he’s not allowed after he cocked up the light in the toilet

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.