Lydia Millen #16 Over-staffed so she can do f*(k all graft.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does lidl really think that with what is going on in the world, people are going to continue giving out freebies galore. Big finacial times are coming our way!

Reactions: 17
Tamara is live on Instagram with Caroline Daur.
I couldn’t imagine Lydia being so natural and unfiltered online.

I mean just messing around without a set up “Lydia’s so funny” script being planned ahead with cawiee.

• Sick
Reactions: 4
I feel like this might be a really unpopular opinion but: Cover yourself up woman and have some respect for yourself. That outfit should be something only her husband gets to see rather than flaunting your half naked body around all over the internet

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
I feel like this might be a really unpopular opinion but: Cover yourself up woman and have some respect for yourself. That outfit should be something only her husband gets to see rather than flaunting your half naked body around all over the internet
She is embarrassing. Imagine doing half naked tiktoks at 30.

• Sick
Reactions: 26
I would say she is desperate for attention. Her husband doesn’t look at her anymore, so she is trying to make him jealous, exactly what my immature daughter does😩

Reactions: 17
This trend for shoulder pads in t-shirts looks stupid. Trust ole Lydiot to jump on board 🙄
Screenshot_20200314_165249.jpg
Screenshot_20200314_165336.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
she’s no different to a stripper, not slating the stripper industry I’m just saying she’s getting that bag by selling her body to an audience 🤷‍♀️
I think she'd quite like to be skinnier🙄
I really don’t think she’s as small as she wants us to believe.

and just like that, Lydia tries to make her tiktok quirky and fun....

1C40B99B-0D8B-4D38-AA7D-E45C5A23609C.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 13
£262 for a plain white T shirt with shoulder pads. Can she really be that stupid.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
No its not unpopular at all, and guess what flashing your ass and tits is not liberating. Is this what the women before us fought for? Equality and basic human rights so Lydia Millen could shake her ass in a TikTok?

While almost 1300 people in Italy have DIED in the space of a couple of weeks she posts THAT?! No, you don't have to be sobbing on social media about the situation but have some bleeping class and respect. Disgusting insensitive tippy toe troll.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
She's eyef**king herself again on insta via tiktok 🙄 to me she's just showing her 'chavy look at me stripper Millen side'.

• Sick
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.