Lydia Millen #16 Over-staffed so she can do f*(k all graft.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ladies, sorry I may have missed this.
Why would he unfollow her?
Is it because Claire was making comments on her videos about them?
Well Claire and Lidl fell out didn't they, and since, they have both been making passive aggressive digs at each other. Claire said in one of her Q&As about an influencer friend who screwed her over (obvs Lidl) and how she's now so careful about making friends in the industry - and the comments were all about Lydia and how sly she was. Claire didn't remove the comments or say 'no it's not actually Lydia'. Claire even replied to a few comments, not naming names, but saying this person is always trying to claim they're a good person and it's always the ones who try and convince everyone how sweet they are, that are the ones who stab you in the back. This was all about 4/6 months ago

Then about a week ago, Claire got mentioned on here and someone posted a screen shot showing that Ali was clearly still following Claire even though Lidl and her fell out. 2 days later, he unfollowed her!

Reactions: 14
New video is 20 minutes plus of her slagging off bags she doesn’t like / doesn’t even own.
Fair enough a video of bags you regretting buying that could be informative for some. But a video where you’ve literally just pulled the pictures of the bags off the website and saying that you don’t like it is a terrible idea for a video

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Because she has been buzzing about all black I would never take advice from her in color and prints. All this is so not here style- so off. Why would HM hire her? 9D358DD9-A2E4-4800-83BB-0EF654CFDC41.jpeg

• Sick
Reactions: 9
New video is 20 minutes plus of her slagging off bags she doesn’t like / doesn’t even own.
Fair enough a video of bags you regretting buying that could be informative for some. But a video where you’ve literally just pulled the pictures of the bags off the website and saying that you don’t like it is a terrible idea for a video
100% proof that she has f all to talk about, no events, 0 content wait for the declutter flog that will be mesmerizing 🥺

• Haha
Reactions: 10
In you all come ladies, this is the one place online/in real life you're safe from coronavirus talk.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
In you all come ladies, this is the one place online/in real life you're safe from coronavirus talk.
I must admit I’ve been playing over on the COVID-19 thread 🤣
but the actual STATE of the H&M dresses brought me over, they all look so bad on her.

Lydia (or maybe Carrie) noticed today was the day she had to promote the launch of H&M JOHNANNA ORTIZ collection. But she of course had a pre-recorded video...

And girl wasn't going to film another video wearing the new Johanna Ortiz collection. No, no... Lydia doesn't compromise that much. She goes for the lazy route of course. Take a photo wearing a Johanna Ortiz collection dress, make that the thumbnail of the video and there you go, here is her AD:

The 20 minutes video, where she spent 5 minutes explaining herself, apologizing herself, begging not to judge her, asking Dior not hating her cause she won't buy some of her bags... a 25% of the video dedicated to that. The rest is the bags that everyone has and she won't.

- The Dior Book Tote bag, the one that (as usual) everyone got for free and personalized except Lydia. She announced she won't buy it

- The Louis Vuitton MULTI POCHETTE. Another bag influencers got for free. Except Lydia of course. She announced she won't buy it.

- DIOR CANVAS FLAP CHAIN BAG. Another bag influencers got for free. Except Lydia of course. She announced she won't buy it.

- Bottega Veneta CHAIN POUCH, seems Bottega is giving vouchers to other influencers but of course not to Lydia. So of course, she won't buy it.

- CHANEL LARGE FLAP BAG. Lydia won't buy Chanel. (Unless is a pin or something way cheaper)

Finally can we take a moment to think on the wise words Lydia wants her followers to understand:

- "EVERY INDIVIDUAL IS INDIVIDUAL AND HAS INDIVIDUAL TASTES" - LEM

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Lydia (or maybe Carrie) noticed today was the day she had to promote the launch of H&M JOHNANNA ORTIZ collection. But she of course had a pre-recorded video...

And girl wasn't going to film another video wearing the new Johanna Ortiz collection. No, no... Lydia doesn't compromise that much. She goes for the lazy route of course. Take a photo wearing a Johanna Ortiz collection dress, make that the thumbnail of the video and there you go, here is her AD:

The 20 minutes video, where she spent 5 minutes explaining herself, apologizing herself, begging not to judge her, asking Dior not hating her cause she won't buy some of her bags... a 25% of the video dedicated to that. The rest is the bags that everyone has and she won't.

- The Dior Book Tote bag, the one that (as usual) everyone got for free and personalized except Lydia. She announced she won't buy it

- The Louis Vuitton MULTI POCHETTE. Another bag influencers got for free. Except Lydia of course. She announced she won't buy it.

- DIOR CANVAS FLAP CHAIN BAG. Another bag influencers got for free. Except Lydia of course. She announced she won't buy it.

- Bottega Veneta CHAIN POUCH, seems Bottega is giving vouchers to other influencers but of course not to Lydia. So of course, she won't buy it.

- CHANEL LARGE FLAP BAG. Lydia won't buy Chanel. (Unless is a pin or something way cheaper)

Finally can we take a moment to think on the wise words Lydia wants her followers to understand:

Also says she LOVES Victoria Beckham,Yeah course you do. Your just mentioning that cause we called out your rudeness about her products she had sent you. Such a ungrateful witch.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
She's done absolutely no research, it's the Dior 30 Montaigne, it has a name. Moron.

She must have edited this one herself, it's really jumpy.

HAHA - 'in my last video i was sceptical of Victoria Beckham....' been reading your thread again haven't u poppet!

• Haha
Reactions: 17

But her individual taste is for some reason pretty similar to ITF’s individual taste

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I found it interesting that she slated the bottega veneta toiletries bag, especially since she used to link it EVERY SINGLE DAY,
remember it was her favorite bag ever,
we were told when stock was available, when it was available in another color, she pushed that damn bag constantly. Now she admits it was a waste of money...

after she’s collected her 11%.

her cut per bag sold with her affiliate link - from an older thread....

30111112-7146-4388-83E1-BB17DF369AC9.jpeg

Fully aware of you playing away from home (with multiple threads) but tryin' not to act all jealous & possessive like.
I always come crawling back 😂🤣 I’m like Lydia on a work night in Ibiza, I get around but I’ll always make my way back to the podium.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
They are at the Mcgraths for mexican night - fun times, perhaps Lydia and Vic are wearing matching outfits with their Chanel brooches!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.