Lydia Millen #16 Over-staffed so she can do f*(k all graft.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ali and the PT guy look totally put off by Lydia while she preens for the camera and then starts dancing? or whatever it was that she was doing. She is all about being the center of attention.
God the way she looks at herself in the mirror she could not be any more please with herself if she tried!

• Sick
Reactions: 7
I just saw Ali's Instastories and their panelled gym. Panelling that room has made it look so small!

As annoying that Carrie is, (maybe she's only like that with Lidl), this is quite an opportunity and I bet she is really enjoying it. Her face suggests she is. Must be nice to not have Lidl lisping after you all day. Maybe it'll also make her consider some of Lidl's first world problems?

Reactions: 15
I just saw Ali's Instastories and their panelled gym. Panelling that room has made it look so small!

As annoying that Carrie is, (maybe she's only like that with Lidl), this is quite an opportunity and I bet she is really enjoying it. Her face suggests she is. Must be nice to not have Lidl lisping after you all day. Maybe it'll also make her consider some of Lidl's first world problems?
Agree, nice gig away from lydl hitler. & yes her face looks happy...still something very smug & annoying about said face.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Just to make sure I'm clear.

Lydia has 2 (soon to be 3) employees in her home
She spends 90% of her time in the dungalow
She has cleaners
Her husband often helps with her work
She's not posted AD content in almost 2 weeks
She takes Friday to Sunday off for self care

So what is it she is so busy with that she has to get people in to organise her wardrobe for her...?
She is an insult to other functioning adults.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 43
You lot are on fire today 😂 Thanks for giving me the laugh I needed this Monday afternoon.

Reactions: 5
Looks like Aldi is reading here as well - big shout out to him! He's addressed the red eye situation - and he had a week off last week as felt run down!!! The toll of living with the evil witch no doubt!

• Haha
Reactions: 15

Its such a shame that influencers (who have the means and time) to take trips like this don't. I would actually watch a Lidl video if she did something like this and documented it.

Reactions: 4
Guess who no
Looks like Aldi is reading here as well - big shout out to him! He's addressed the red eye situation - and he had a week off last week as felt run down!!! The toll of living with the evil witch no doubt!
he also,, as predicted,, no longer follows chavy Claire chouquett

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Didn't he go for his freebie "miracle b12 injection" last week???
I am confused as both the liars have been singing the praises of this and how it was a GAME CHANGER in regards to their energy levels.
Come Ali respond please with your usual pack of lies.....

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Just wondering if anyone else changes their houses for each season??????? What is she on about on her home account. Getting spring ready. Unless you do the odd bit of decorating which everyone does a lick of paint here or there my house is the same all year round except for the Christmas decorations

Reactions: 14
Just wondering if anyone else changes their houses for each season??????? What is she on about on her home account. Getting spring ready. Unless you do the odd bit of decorating which everyone does a lick of paint here or there my house is the same all year round except for the Christmas decorations
I do change up a few things but nothing major

Reactions: 3
So Ali unfollowed Claire Channel right after someone here posted he still follows her??? HAHAHAHA! Could It be more obvious they both read here! Sad pathetic pair.

Oh and Lydia, you know you said about how bad your skin was just before Christmas in those vlogs and how AMAZING it is now? Have you forgotten that in the vlogs before Christmas you're referring to, you were actually singing the praises of Cle Du Poop and how AMAZING your skin was then?! And then before that it was another AMAZING brand, and before that, a different GAME CHANGING brand. Seriously, stop with the skin care lies, you've told far too many to fool people!

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.