Lydia Millen #158 I'm rich, you're poor, scrape me off the bathroom floor...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Holy sheeeeet, it's time for a new thread!

Party on dearest Tattlers, the Millen-Gordon Vlogmas of 2022 is nearly upon us. May their ever loathsome boastfulness continue to inspire the likes of TikTok piss takers and the legend that is HG fuckin' Tudor. If Lydia has made it onto HIS radar, ya know she's truly infamous.

Screen Shot 2022-11-25 at 11.42.20 AM.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 38
Moved on from car parks and alley ways to ... heritage buildings ???

He's such a doofus.
This ‘look’ doesn’t suit him at all. It’s far too frumpy for his frame. He looks like a little boy in his grandpas clothes. Let him be himself Lydia! He’s not a puppet that you can dress up. He’d look so much better in some grey sweatpants than this mess.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Crazy how Lydia has more chemistry with any man other than her husband! Look at the way she’s behaving with her PT!

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
She didn't even break a sweat and was freezing at the end of the PT session??

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
And the extra extra small leggings…….she’s clearly so toned from all that workout she does
The need to always say she wears the *absolute* smallest size is honestly sad. "I took a small in the top and an *ExTrA ExTrA SmALl* in the bottom". Your head being larger than your hips is nothing to be proud of Lydia... :ROFLMAO: 😒

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 48
Ha, Ha! That's hilarious!! I used to want a Kelly bag until Lydiot (and Claire and all the other influencers) got their teeth into them. They have lost all their charm for me now.
Agree these influencers are damaging brands.

Reactions: 28
Wowzers. We didn’t break our last record, but the devil won’t be working harder than our dear @Miscanthus trying to bow and arrow a new thread in just 3 days. Will we have three Lydia threads at one time on the main page? 🤔 🧐 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
Well that’s a fantastic advertisement for those magical Hairburst gummy vitamins, isn’t it? 🤔

893BD130-CBBE-42FD-B867-1849A52E57E7.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 54
She's quite tall 5'8 I think.
I'm 5 foot 7 and my 17hh horse was 172 cm at the wither (which is how tall I am), so I'm thinking that horse is likely to be smaller than 17hh. But hey, it probably doesn't matter, I just love details, so forgive me if I appear argumentative!! 😂😘

I do have a soft spot for Irish Hunters though, and her mare is lovely. At least Alex can actually ride!!!

It still baffles me how Lydia's lower leg can be so far forward when it's not supposed to be! If I was teaching her to ride, I would put her on the lunge for several weeks and make her work without stirrups. She would really hate me then. 😂 (She would develop better balance though! lol...short term pain, long term gain).

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I'm 5 foot 7 and my 17hh horse was 172 cm at the wither (which is how tall I am), so I'm thinking that horse is likely to be smaller than 17hh. But hey, it probably doesn't matter, I just love details, so forgive me if I appear argumentative!! 😂😘

I do have a soft spot for Irish Hunters though, and her mare is lovely. At least Alex can actually ride!!!

It still baffles me how Lydia's lower leg can be so far forward when it's not supposed to be! If I was teaching her to ride, I would put her on the lunge for several weeks and make her work without stirrups. She would really hate me then. 😂 (She would develop better balance though! lol...short term pain, long term gain).
No honestly its fine hun, I'm only going by how many hands Alex said she was. Agree she is a beautiful horse, it's her first mare as shes always had Geldings ❤ Lydiot can't ride to save her life 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Howard Stern is calling Oprah out for exactly what the UK is calling Lydia out for. Again, another VERY wealthy person (Stern) who has humility and humanity in mind:

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
No honestly its fine hun, I'm only going by how many hands Alex said she was. Agree she is a beautiful horse, it's her first mare as shes always had Geldings ❤ Lydiot can't ride to save her life 😂
Hehe...that's the only bad thing about Irish Hunters - their colour. 😂 (I'm teasing...I had a chestnut thoroughbred/clydesdale cross, and he was beautiful, both to look at, and in nature). Perhaps a chestnut might be Lydia's colour of choice because it would coordinate with her Birkin. 😂 Can you imagine the photos - Birkin bag precariously balanced on the horses hindquarters (as we see in so many of the restaurant visits that she posts on her stories). Now I'm having visions of said bag with apples in it (as per her reels contribution), and then the chestnut horse spinning around and around trying to get to the apples (much like a cat chasing its tail). Oh dear...I need to step away from the computer for a bit.

I'll get me coat...:m

• Haha
Reactions: 12
But recently this guy is seen in Alex stories. How is that possible?
Apparently Alex has dated him since he went into prison and he is now out on day release, such is our wonderful UK judicial system. You can dress up all country, hire a horse and wear Holland Cooper galore, but your best mate is still a...... chav who is seeing someone in prison for theft.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
I'm sorry but she talks utter bullshit. If a sports bra is supportive enough for a workout it will not be comfortable enough to sleep in. If it is comfortable enough to sleep in there is no way it will be supportive enough for the gym.
It will be if it’s gifted.

Reactions: 17
Long time lurker but first time poster. This just came up on my YouTube home page.

Apologies if it's already been posted, it is a few days old.

Wow how accurate! This man is fabulous and his vocabulary has me all ears.

she shows lack of empathy, is massaging the truth and is showcasing 😂😂😂

I hope she watches that video

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
The EXTRA EXTRA SMALL leggings were at least 2 sizes too small. She couldn't even breath right when wearing them 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.