Lydia Millen #158 I'm rich, you're poor, scrape me off the bathroom floor...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Arrgghhh!! Can somebody please tell me why everything Ali wears is the wrong length and cut for him. Why is there never a break in his more traditional trousers, and often not even a half break? His coats and jackets are always too long in the body and in the arms which give him a “lost school boy” vibe rather than “hot man full of confidence”. He has a slim narrow build and IMO just can’t pull off those larger lapels, you need more height. Everything he puts on seems to be wearing him rather than him wearing it!
Shorter or more slight men just need a few fanstastic pieces from a great tailor in the right colours. Politics aside of course, Rishi Sunak is a case in point, but despite his enormous efforts, the fit of Ali’s clothes make him look more like he’s channelling Donald Trump!
I don’t think Ali knows what a “break” is. He will have no idea it relates to his trousers🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Arrgghhh!! Can somebody please tell me why everything Ali wears is the wrong length and cut for him. Why is there never a break in his more traditional trousers, and often not even a half break? His coats and jackets are always too long in the body and in the arms which give him a “lost school boy” vibe rather than “hot man full of confidence”. He has a slim narrow build and IMO just can’t pull off those larger lapels, you need more height. Everything he puts on seems to be wearing him rather than him wearing it!
Shorter or more slight men just need a few fanstastic pieces from a great tailor in the right colours. Politics aside of course, Rishi Sunak is a case in point, but despite his enormous efforts, the fit of Ali’s clothes make him look more like he’s channelling Donald Trump!
some of his previous outfits styled by himself

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 53
What on earth is this gloop they were having for dinner??

View attachment 1767351

Looks like Lidl had christened that loo.....she never puts the lid down afterwards.....peasant!!!

View attachment 1767356
That dinner tho….why is everything so basic…..? They have so much to cook with and yet have microwaved in a bag carrots and broccoli and some cheese pie thing….so lazy…it proves that nothing they do is for personal enjoyment….they haven’t invested in their cooking skills at all….what a waste…

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 42
I don’t think Ali knows what a “break” is. He will have no idea it relates to his trousers🤣
Beggars can't be choosers when it comes to clothing sizes.
In all fairness, I do like Ali. I think he has the look and vibe to be a serious professional model. He comes across to me like a very kind hearted person. The problem and what is holding him back is obvious.

Reactions: 28
Why is an intro to vlogmas important … she acts like her doing work means people should be thankful to her

Reactions: 20
some of his previous outfits styled by himself
She should have never messed with this look... she looks best this way. Exotic and the clothing streamlined where her eyes took center stage.

He looks like a BABY! He really needs to put some weight back on.

1669667876144.png

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
Long time lurker but first time poster. This just came up on my YouTube home page.

Apologies if it's already been posted, it is a few days old.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
I'm sorry but she talks utter bullshit. If a sports bra is supportive enough for a workout it will not be comfortable enough to sleep in. If it is comfortable enough to sleep in there is no way it will be supportive enough for the gym.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
I'm sorry but she talks utter bullshit. If a sports bra is supportive enough for a workout it will not be comfortable enough to sleep in. If it is comfortable enough to sleep in there is no way it will be supportive enough for the gym.
No, lidl talks horseshit!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
You can see her pt guy when she starts going on about her gym gear. He has no bleeping interest. And he didn't bring up the colour of her leggings she obviously said something.

Another thing. Tie your bleeping hair back. Spent the session flicking and pulling it all over the place. Haven't you enough gifted silk scrunhies?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 41
Showing off like never before, in her element in front of the camera, but shouldn't she be behind the camera?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.