Lydia Millen #158 I'm rich, you're poor, scrape me off the bathroom floor...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There is a part of me that wants to find the vlog or post that she implied riding her WHOLE life.. Or am I imagining that she did?

However she misses the point of all of the spoofs and criticisms. I think the people calling her out are calling her out on her ATTITUDE, snobbyness, rudeness and ridiculousness. Considering this isn't who Lydia actually is and how she's always been, then I say FAIR GAME. Funny everyone but Lydia and some fans realize the WHY behind the laughter and outrage.

Reactions: 48
There is a part of me that wants to find the vlog or post that she implied riding her WHOLE life.. Or am I imagining that she did?
It’s just BS. Really fucks me off how fake she is about everything.

Reactions: 25
I know nothing about riding horses so I'm leaving you all to it haha The issue is if she was, once again, humble and said, I am learning to ride, it's something I enjoy etc then it would be ok. But once again she goes into it acting like she's an expert because she can match her riding outfit to the car she is driving in to ride these horses.

That's what Arrogance looks like right there (not the horse)View attachment 1763004
Looks like she's choking the poor thing..

Reactions: 19
Color me absolutely shocked that she's changing course on her horseback riding experience! Those spoof Tik Toks must have gotten to her.

I'm actually an adult that's new at riding too - I started about two years ago. Properly LEARNING to ride - in lessons - would be such interesting content to vlog. Now she's admitting she's a beginner, but she still hasn't even begun! Having a fan that generously takes you out on hacks and trailers her horses to your home (what on earth does Claudia get out of this arrangement?) so you can pretend you own them isn't riding.

It's hysterical to see her plodding along in a chair seat with a 50 year old helmet (WITH NO CHIN STRAP?!) perched on her head, set to a freaking opera. Does delusion of grandeur even come close to describing it?

Reactions: 63
it is being fined now because the lady that owns the horses is posting in real time

Attachments

Reactions: 14
Hi- not a horse person. What does lame mean? Is she hurting that poor horse by riding him?

Reactions: 12
I know it’s a horsey term, but every time she says ‘hacking’ it makes me want claw my eyes out.

Reactions: 37
don’t forget the car is on loan

Gold!

Is she filming for Holland cooper?

Attachments

Your browser is not able to display this video.
  • 52.7 KB
  • Last edited:
    Reactions: 38
    They always had gravel, don't you remember when Ali spilt the paint on the gravel.......

Reactions: 15
    Hope you find some relief. Praying a miracle cure will come your way . You are missed.

Reactions: 22
    Status
    Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.