Lydia Millen #158 I'm rich, you're poor, scrape me off the bathroom floor...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She doesn’t own a horse!!. They need riding 5/6 times a week to start with sue would be at the stables same amount of days if she was full livery (and she’s too lazy to be diy).

no offence meant by this (I’m a horse snob hands up!) but the fat hairy cobs she’s featuring aren’t my cup of tea. They just aren’t elegant . They might be ok for children or adults who want a bit of hack maybe jump a cross pole or do an intro b dressage test but they aren’t an elegant choice of horse . A person with taste and money who was a keen competitive rider would buy a Warmblood . Sorry to the cob owners out there I’m sure there are some nice ones who are very loved and fun but it’sjust my horse snob opinion . Hence Lydia seems to think she’s on a fine Thorobred we see in downtown abbey doing Side saddle 😂

lydia a thick set cob is not downton vibes it’s gypsy vibes ! But you just don’t see the difference do you …
She seems to confuse pony trecking on a trained pony who could walk/trot that route in their sleep with riding.

Reactions: 19
exactly this , and if anything I am getting sick of brands and freebies, it's making me not want to use certain brands. I can't afford the savoy but I wouldn't go there for afternoon tea or a drink now.
I am not buying Joe Malone just because of Lydia. They do have some home fragrances I like, but no brand that sponsors her will have a place inside my home. The only thing I have is some Lillysilk bedding, but that was before any of the influenzas started to AD them.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
inhavent seen this on TT so not sure what your referring to there? But why in gods namehas she #spazhand on that IG post? How disgusting and ableist…. 🤮

Reminds me of the poor women who commented on one of her flogs about her, she was at a train station in London on a busy platform in her wheelchair and Lydia was deliberately moving across and standing in her way and made a joke to Cawwie the house elf saying ‘no wheels allowed here luv’ or something of that nature and when the poor women asked her to repeat what she said, she gas lighted her and said sorry I was talking about my bike….. 🤮🤮🤮🤮
yeah the tiktok was just a compilation of her old insta posts including that one I screenshotted, she can run but she can’t hide lol

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
She doesn’t own a horse!!. They need riding 5/6 times a week to start with sue would be at the stables same amount of days if she was full livery (and she’s too lazy to be diy).

no offence meant by this (I’m a horse snob hands up!) but the fat hairy cobs she’s featuring aren’t my cup of tea. They just aren’t elegant . They might be ok for children or adults who want a bit of hack maybe jump a cross pole or do an intro b dressage test but they aren’t an elegant choice of horse . A person with taste and money who was a keen competitive rider would buy a Warmblood . Sorry to the cob owners out there I’m sure there are some nice ones who are very loved and fun but it’sjust my horse snob opinion . Hence Lydia seems to think she’s on a fine Thorobred we see in downtown abbey doing Side saddle 😂

lydia a thick set cob is not downton vibes it’s gypsy vibes ! But you just don’t see the difference do you …
Yes when she was riding the lane cart/work pony with that ginormous velvet showing helmet acting like she’s attending HOYS was pretty cringe

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
yeah the tiktok was just a compilation of her old insta posts including that one I screenshotted, she can run but she can’t hide lol
Even if she did try to hide that giant ego and nose would always give her away.

Desperate for any engagement on her flogs - not deleted any comments!

Looks like Claudia has driven the horses to Lydias - hope they wreck the garden!
is she going to sit in a cart and be pulled round the garden, wearing a pink princess dress, tiara and silver tears!

• Haha
Reactions: 37
So Elsie has convinced Claudia to load Cloud and Romeo onto a float and drive them out to the Bungalow of Doom to distract her from #SavoyGate?

Pretty sure we can add Claudia to the list of “yes people” Elsie surrounds herself with! 🙄
she wants to make a TT to prove she does have her own horses at her home. Such a head

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
inhavent seen this on TT so not sure what your referring to there? But why in gods namehas she #spazhand on that IG post? How disgusting and ableist…. 🤮

Reminds me of the poor women who commented on one of her flogs about her, she was at a train station in London on a busy platform in her wheelchair and Lydia was deliberately moving across and standing in her way and made a joke to Cawwie the house elf saying ‘no wheels allowed here luv’ or something of that nature and when the poor women asked her to repeat what she said, she gas lighted her and said sorry I was talking about my bike….. 🤮🤮🤮🤮
Omg! What a b#tch.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
Sorry I’m sure someone’s probably mentioned it but not got time to skim through the whole thread, have you seen the (sorry to write it on here) ‘#spazhand’ thing that’s been put on tiktok?
It was mentioned a little earlier as an example of her ableism. It’s vile. I don’t think anyone expects anything better from her. True colours shining through as ever (sadly).

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
that might be without VAT. My husband and I stay occasionally at some of the other nice hotels in London (wasn’t a huge fan of the savoy before this) and we always get caught out when checking out!
We can’t do it now our situation has changed, but when I have in the past, we luckily weren’t, so I didn’t realise they did on some of them. I stayed at Claridge’s, once, a couple of years ago, and nothing extra, thankfully!

Reactions: 11
We can’t do it now our situation has changed, but when I have in the past, we luckily weren’t, so I didn’t realise they did on some of them. I stayed at Claridge’s, once, a couple of years ago, and nothing extra, thankfully!
the first time it happened was a bit of a oh tit moment 😂 followed up quickly by a it’s fiiiinnneee…haha

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Oh Oops! What a trooper…..and I thought once we had got out of te ditches in the Potager all would be plain sailing….we’ve survived so much ..hairgate, globygate, raised bedsgste, now we have Savoygate and I dare say that awful Gategate with the drive through arch. I came to these pages when bed bound with a broken leg and arm. Just getting to the toilet was a triumph as pissing in a bucket was the baseline. I used to laugh at Millen as I had never come across anyone who said more I, Me, Mines in one video, and displayed so many pointless dresses. Somehow I came to these pages after Guru gossip….and I just loved the humour and how easy it was to make your observations online and get a response….it passed the hours. And now it seems we have been validated by a national audience of Millens ways…..but I will never forget what a wonderful birthday you all gave me last year when I dressed up as a mushroom, and Lids wore…..who can remember….for the same shared day. I know who had a better time. You are all a lovely bunch and it’s quite strange to have our hidden secret here opened up …..let’s see what happens ! Xxxx❤❤❤
Oh yes dearest Trunchy. So many of us will remember the fun we had Trooping your Colour, not this last birthday but the one before. You in your squirrel drawn golden coach in your glorious mushroom outfit. Us marching past then dancing around the maypole followed by the flypast over the cheese grater statue and all the fabulous outfits we still see in some avatars! Happy Days 💕💕💕
61B1C624-58A4-4A71-B9A9-98B4683FA580.jpeg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 42
Oh yes dearest Trunchy. So many of us will remember the fun we had Trooping your Colour, not this last birthday but the one before. You in your squirrel drawn golden coach in your glorious mushroom outfit. Us marching past then dancing around the maypole followed by the flypast over the cheese grater statue and all the fabulous outfits we still see in some avatars! Happy Days 💕💕💕View attachment 1761484
It was a work of genius and I smiled all day because of it! What a lovely funny and talented group! And all your poems musicals you wrote and directed Oops! Maybe someone will detect your talent and spread it further! But my personal fave was the trench period with Winston planning a reconnaissance mission from Bletchley Park. This couple just keep on giving! It’s a total delight as comedy subject material …..good times 🥰

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Just had to jump on and say, she blocked me on TikTok. She replied to a comment saying “I’m just simply not interested in wether someone is new money or old money” and I replied “simply” that was it, simply, and I was blocked. There is clearly a level on paranoia there, I thought it was funny, it wasn’t mean. But she will leave up much worse.
I hope you remembered to Unfollow her if you were blocked. She should not get numbers from all the people she blocks

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.