Lydia Millen #158 I'm rich, you're poor, scrape me off the bathroom floor...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Deanshanger! Shanger! 😂 😂 😂 What a weird place for Frow to live! That's so funny. Full of inbreds. Sorry to all the Shangers, you knows I loves you.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Sorry I’m sure someone’s probably mentioned it but not got time to skim through the whole thread, have you seen the (sorry to write it on here) ‘#spazhand’ thing that’s been put on tiktok?

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
On the post yesterday saying she was travelling home and people asking why it was so dark at 3.50pm - it was 9.15pm at night according the to clock on the car.
We know she only spent a night there and eekd out content for 3 days

B4D96A00-039B-44D5-9C68-9562DDB2BD2B.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 53
Omg this account overnight has filled up with videos it’s a must see . I wasn’t around years back when the hairdresser thing happened have we got these videos here ??

No 5 blooms went out of business shortly after Lydia stopped accepting flowers from them btw. Apparently when Lydia was promoting then they started to do really well but she then decided she only wanted green stuff no actual flowers in her home and refused to promote them leading to a big down turn in the business

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 42
Oh and the story about eating the superior s’mores dessert was also a repeat from last week.
Clearly she’s home crying and trying to find content to make it appear she’s just bright and breezy and unbothered

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 41
Superior s’mores is hilarious! Biscuits and burnt marshmallows? She can’t think of anything more sophisticated than that… her tastes in food don’t match how she tries to portray herself

Horse photo shoot in garden I guess she has not got the land to support a mini Shetland never mind a horse

• Haha
Reactions: 47
I cant help feeling Lydia is a bit fake - " All Fur Coat And No Knickers"

weve heard of this before where social media stars pose in hotel rooms , wear sponsored clothing and have gifted items - right down to the rented Car .

I do wonder how 'REAL' it all is ...... i keep reading that she doesnt own any horse at all

Reactions: 27
She doesn’t own a horse!!. They need riding 5/6 times a week to start with sue would be at the stables same amount of days if she was full livery (and she’s too lazy to be diy).

no offence meant by this (I’m a horse snob hands up!) but the fat hairy cobs she’s featuring aren’t my cup of tea. They just aren’t elegant . They might be ok for children or adults who want a bit of hack maybe jump a cross pole or do an intro b dressage test but they aren’t an elegant choice of horse . A person with taste and money who was a keen competitive rider would buy a Warmblood . Sorry to the cob owners out there I’m sure there are some nice ones who are very loved and fun but it’sjust my horse snob opinion . Hence Lydia seems to think she’s on a fine Thorobred we see in downtown abbey doing Side saddle 😂

lydia a thick set cob is not downton vibes it’s vibes ! But you just don’t see the difference do you …

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 46
Good morning and welcome to today Troops 🌹

Hang on, just let me turn down ‘Land of Hope and Glory’ which has been playing on repeat. There - that’s better. I just thought I would stick my head over the parapet and say hello and welcome to you if you are new and to make sure you have all made it through the tremendous onslaught of The Battle of Roomread 2022 if you are one of the old Vanguard…The eagle-eyed amongst you will have noticed that firefighting equipment was left in Reception and I know that many of you have acquitted yourselves very well over the last few days. Let no-one dismiss the bravery shown by the few to benefit so many. Don’t tell anyone but I’ve had a word with Upstairs and apparently they’ve got someone called The Utterly Fabulous and Wonderful Gary Barlow (swoon, faint, repeat) to come and present the bravery medals to the staunchest of you (you know who you are).

I have barely caught up and might have to spend the entire weekend going back two threads to ensure I haven’t missed anything. Naturally, our dear @Miscanthus has been mentioned in dispatches for her outstanding contribution(s). We have to keep remembering how it was in the days of BS (before Savoygate). Although nothing will be the same again, we must try to resist our impulses to relive those heady days of nostalgia as we stride forward bravely, as one, into a whole new era. We may have less money but we have the heart and spirit of Lionesses! (Roaring Practise is being held in the Quadrangle at 4 pm today for all Newbies.) This will be followed by a nice cup of cocoa and one of those doughnuts with the pink icing in the Hygge Suite on the first floor.

Finally, oh brave ones, you will be delighted to hear that no trombones have been injured! Such a blessing...

Peace 🌟.
Oh Oops! What a trooper…..and I thought once we had got out of te ditches in the Potager all would be plain sailing….we’ve survived so much ..hairgate, globygate, raised bedsgste, now we have Savoygate and I dare say that awful Gategate with the drive through arch. I came to these pages when bed bound with a broken leg and arm. Just getting to the toilet was a triumph as pissing in a bucket was the baseline. I used to laugh at Millen as I had never come across anyone who said more I, Me, Mines in one video, and displayed so many pointless dresses. Somehow I came to these pages after Guru gossip….and I just loved the humour and how easy it was to make your observations online and get a response….it passed the hours. And now it seems we have been validated by a national audience of Millens ways…..but I will never forget what a wonderful birthday you all gave me last year when I dressed up as a mushroom, and Lids wore…..who can remember….for the same shared day. I know who had a better time. You are all a lovely bunch and it’s quite strange to have our hidden secret here opened up …..let’s see what happens ! Xxxx❤❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 46
Definitely won’t include food, but there won’t be any fees/taxes on top of that - we don’t have extra fees on top of the displayed rate unless we’re adding extras. Everything is already included in pricing over here so we don’t have to add anything on. Just as well - £4000 is enough 😳
that might be without VAT. My husband and I stay occasionally at some of the other nice hotels in London (wasn’t a huge fan of the savoy before this) and we always get caught out when checking out!

Reactions: 14
Editing to add screenshot -
inhavent seen this on TT so not sure what your referring to there? But why in gods namehas she #spazhand on that IG post? How disgusting and ableist…. 🤮

Reminds me of the poor women who commented on one of her flogs about her, she was at a train station in London on a busy platform in her wheelchair and Lydia was deliberately moving across and standing in her way and made a joke to Cawwie the house elf saying ‘no wheels allowed here luv’ or something of that nature and when the poor women asked her to repeat what she said, she gas lighted her and said sorry I was talking about my bike….. 🤮🤮🤮🤮

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 65
It doesn't stack up for me how Fairmont get business from Lidl's subs. Most are her age or younger and don't have her money. 🤔
exactly this , and if anything I am getting sick of brands and freebies, it's making me not want to use certain brands. I can't afford the savoy but I wouldn't go there for afternoon tea or a drink now.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Is she just hacking from her house ? Or what? They will trash the garden in 2 mins with the weather we are having at the moment 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.