Lydia Millen #157 Heating v eating is for the hoi polloi, why not check in to the Savoy?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Screenshot_20221124-144027_Instagram.jpg

I’m glad Leonora Smee removed her like from Lydia’s last post. From what I can gather, she works on both sides of the fence, trying to be an influencer but also with brands, hosting PR events etc. let’s hope this is a stark warning to her what Lydia is like and how problematic she is!
I was just about to unfollow Leonora.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
Alex Powers working for her money.
There is a colloquial term for this sort of person who defends a narcissistic individual from valid criticism - it is “flying monkey”. It’s incredible how prototypical the behavioural patterns and supporting social architecture are.

Lydia’s friend seems to have very poor boundaries and low self respect, the way she allows Lydia to speak to her is appalling. Being on the payroll is no justification. She is making a rod for her own back and seems to have zero insight into how incompetent and inferior Lydia makes her look in public. I would be disappointed in myself for letting someone like Lydia make filmed accusations about thievery, chin hairs, and intimations about the burdensome nature of my parenting duties. It is so far out of line and embarrassing to witness.
Such an interesting and informative post, thank you for sharing. Do you think this trauma based catastrophic ego wounding can ever be addressed in therapy whilst in a safe space?

Jacqueline Hurst, her "therapist" , must be appalled by how she behaves.
Yes I believe healing is possible. But there are no quick fixes. Personality fragmentation becomes an entrenched pattern and narcissistic traits will undermine the therapeutic relationship. Sometimes there is so much pain underneath the facade that the system becomes flooded and a person might retract from addressing the origin trauma as a consequence. Lydia has fascinated me for some years now. I think there is hope but her social media lifestyle is preventing her from making meaningful changes. The people around her could do more to support her by providing firm boundaries and realistic feedback on her behaviour. For instance, the way she speaks to her friend, intimating thievery, joking about her chin hair, jokingly undermining her for her parenting obligations - it is just so far out of line and absolutely unacceptable.

Interestingly, narcissistic traits can form when there is a combination of trauma and overly lenient parenting. It forms a wounded but petulant child who can run amok with no consequences. When that persists into adulthood it can look very developmentally inappropriate. For instance- the childish voice that Lydia sometimes affects, which reflects, in my view, a developmentally arrested aspect of her personality. Of course this is all speculative, but nonetheless fascinating to observe. I do find myself “rooting” for her to escape the pressures of her influencer life and touch something deeper within herself. I am pleased she finds solace in the natural world. This might be a pathway to healing for her.

As for the life coach, I was very dubious of her when she showed up. I think Lydia would have gone through absolute personal torment after the brand issue. I felt that silly designer-obsessed coach was just capitalising on her vulnerability. That industry is unregulated and those predatory people can operate without accreditation or supervision. It can be very dangerous for people with deeper complex issues to engage with. For her to have “graduated” Lydia was very imprudent, it seemed to have quelled the notion of seeking ongoing support.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Poking the bear just as Elsie did to her - over and over again. Well done, Nicky. Enjoy every moment - absolutely deserve to. 🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌
Absolutely. Her Travesty was still wanging on about her barnet only a couple of weeks ago. :rolleyes:

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Sorry off topic but I’m howling at naomi jane adams doxxing herself. Have you guys read through her other posts 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Oooh Nicky is letting out 2 years worth of frustration and anger. She's standing her ground.

Screenshot_20221124-145245_Instagram.jpg

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 87
We know she reads Tattle and we have many, many times addressed the cost of living crisis so, even if she claims that she never watches the news, reads a newspaper, listens to current affairs, she reads these threads addictively. I’m only posting my post in the last thread because it’s easier to find, but many more tattlers addressed it too. No excuse, lovely X

D1C43876-9CBA-48B7-BC47-7C837E1EA914.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 23
@Travelmyarse have you just become the latest Mother of Daughters???? You’re NaomiJaneAdams! As if you’ve just doxxed yourself!!! I feel like this has been glossed over cause the threads are moving so fast!!

The influencer world is literally in flames. And they’re the ones who have set it on fire 🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
Come on Nicky Lazoo nows the time to show the camera footage of what went on when her travesty had her meltdown. Who was that other girl Lydia bullied to take down a video where she said what she thought of Lydia , come on girl do another one we will all back you.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.