Lydia Millen #157 Heating v eating is for the hoi polloi, why not check in to the Savoy?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh I can't wait to finish work today and listen to all this on tiktok 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Loving reading the comments on her Savoy in London TikTok. Funny now she's claiming it's for her annual Christmas shopping day... One of my favourite comments was this one, "Handle just fell off my saucepan, booked a room at Buckingham Palace".

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Alex Powers working for her money.
God she is so irritating. Tries to act like a great friend who’s feisty and has her friends back and doesn’t take tit. But begging for screen time and is always clearly over the moon when Queen Lydia bestows some on her.

Alex we all know you’re Lydia’s b#tch really you don’t need to work overtime in the comments to prove it 👍🏽

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Madam can't be too upset, she's busy on IG following tweed and wedding accounts. :rolleyes:

Screenshot_20221124-132259_Instagram.jpg

Thought this was Lyds and Ali but older and nicer looking.
Screenshot_20221124-132523_Instagram.jpg

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
i think the funniest thing about this article is where it says her net worth is £300k😂😂😂 Lydia will be fuming, trying to portray a multi-millionaire lifestyle and only worth that. Oh and the part about the tanning kit flopping 😂
That is going to piss her off but it is likely a more accurate estimation than the other articles calling her a multi millionaire.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
It’s still there…

The arrogance of this cow. She still can’t bring herself to delete the tiktok video.

So wont delete it as she’s making money from it. TikTok pays you per view and with all this media coverage she’s making £££££££ that’s the kicker! Silly cow!

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
So wont delete it as she’s making money from it. TikTok pays you per view and with all this media coverage she’s making £££££££ that’s the kicker! Silly cow!
Yep - if she’s going down anyway, she may as well profit.

And Aldi thought this was the only fire he had to put out 😂😂

D287EE52-AEFD-4522-9E61-82570AE6BC51.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I know Elsie bragged about a trip on the Belmond Pullman to Kent recently, does anyone know who owns the company?

Reactions: 10
Claire was at the Jimmy Choo event at Claridges! Tree launch! Bet they have hot water there!!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Politics joe on twitter have gone after her as well. Oh it’s wonderful. The comments are chefs kiss. I think her brand of vapid over consumption and over excess is doing her zero favours in these trying times. You love to see it!
We all watched Lydia Millen be a witch on her vlogs to everyone around her,screaming at her dog’s and shoving them in the kitchen near the door while screaming them during their bath, dictating Ali and belittling him, belittling her friend Alex, being a witch to people in her comments section, talking down to the tradesmen accusing them of stealing and breaking her dishes, here’s another Nicky Lazou screaming at her about her hair during her last few days of pregnancy, treating her Mum poorly, pretending she is this exquisite posh girl who lives a life of old money, treating that artist like dog poo, now we have this Hotelsavoygate!! Finally water seep’s to it’s own level and we’ve been telling our side here and just watching by waiting for who is gonna be Lydia’s next victim!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 29
TT pays absolutely peanuts compared to what brands give her and pretty much nothing compared to youtube. She'll make about £20 per a million views. She's making no money from TT and it's probably affecting her image and future earnings way more than the tiny income.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 57
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.