Lydia Millen #157 Heating v eating is for the hoi polloi, why not check in to the Savoy?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
no they aren’t from money they lived in a tiny 2 bed semi before influencing took off both had normal jobs. I believe both state school educated. Ali’s parents are middle class, Lydia’s dad seems to be middle class her parents are divorced and her mum works in sainsburys.

she’s trying to pretend she comes from old money but that’s very far from the truth
Question - what is sainsburys

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I'm trying to decipher what her next play will be:

1) post per usual and never bring up the topic

2) send out the invites for her upcoming apology tour

3) do another Feb type video where she spins it, lies and states she was the victim in this all

Whatever she does, do we want to place bets that she'll even royally screw this up, offending the masses yet again?
Personally I don’t recommend her acknowledging this or apologising, purely because whatever she says will be picked apart. Everything from her hair, jewellery, outfit, eye contact, hand gestures, choice of words etc will all be commented on and scrutinised making it worse. She also has no ability to apologise as we have seen before as she lacks sincerity and grace.

I don't care what happens to her but if her ‘team’ advise her to acknowledge or make an apology video they are serving her up on a silver platter to be slaughtered even more.

I have never seen or heard of a single influencer apology go down well. If anything it blows the whole situation up even more.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I haven’t seen her for ages but her and ali are all over my fyp on tiktok why do they talk like they are so posh now!! What has happened to ali 😐

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 32
Just saw a post about her on Twitter and knew she would be on here. How have I not come across this dick before?
And her replies to people are grade A asshole!! 😲😲 How has she gone through life without anyone putting her in her place?
She only surroundeds herself with yes people. Those closest to her have seen the screeching banshee in action when she doesn’t get her own way, so pander to her at every turn. Her husband is also a flogger and you get to see the real Lidl in action - cold hearted ( particularly with her dogs), lazy, dismissive, condescending, argumentative and self absorbed, the complete opposite to the persona you see on her flogs. Sadly the business she s in isn t well regulated and so nothing changes, in fact the lying and being fake to/ with her audience just gets worse hence #savoygate.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Just saw a post about her on Twitter and knew she would be on here. How have I not come across this dick before?
And her replies to people are grade A asshole!! 😲😲 How has she gone through life without anyone putting her in her place?
I found her yesterday on Twitter too! Haven't had much time to catch up though. Will read her wiki at the weekend.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Struggling to keep up with the pace of this thread! But surely someone’s already mentioned from Aldi’s flog that they bought Porter a sex doll as a special birthday present? 🫠🫠🫠
They re both obsessed with Porter s sex life 🤮 Hated the fact he had to ask Her Travesty if he should take the sex toy out of the box for him... talk about a broken man. 🥺 It s very hard to watch him lately, she s sucked the life force from him, still he gets to have a new shed soon. I hope the trade off is worth it little man.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 36
Everyone finally waking up to what an arrogant insensitive twit she is.The fact she tried to brag about the savoy stay because the heating has broken,when all along it was a pr trip,just shows what a braggy show off she really is.At this point what nice traits does she have, I cannot think of one.no friends in the industry,no friends from school or uni in fact no friends at all.I wonder why.?
Lyds' whiney excuse is going to be "But it's banterrrrrrrrr. That's how I joke with my friends. You guys are like my best friends, my family even."
We have witnessed her banter with Ali, Cawwiiee and Alex.
Banter with a large dose of nastiness.
The difference is her family and friends accept her bad behaviour and on this occasion, Tik Tokkers didn't.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Don’t follow her but had to comment just to say this woman needs to go! Society does not need influencers - they are bad for mental health, are mostly takers with no moral conscience, and are completely tone deaf. They only do charity to make themselves look good. She has royally 🤬 up this time -I wonder which brands will disassociate themselves from her 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 41
The best response I have seen
Oh my.. detail! She even got my point about the Rey Pavón brand from Spain which is a country that shoots live birds all year round. I only posted that days ago. Tattler for sure! Love it 😂❤🥰👏🏻👏🏻🙌🏼🙌🏼🍌🍌🍌🥬🥬🥬🥬( that’s a Savoy cabbage to go with our bananas!)

Get well soon, @JellyBellyBeanie and thank you - you deserve a medal for your services to Tattle 🥇🏆🏆🥇❤❤

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 46
Cawwiiee must be frantically brainstorming the most clickbait title ever for tonight's vlog. :rolleyes:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
This is not playing out well for her at all.

Despite all the non-stop media attention, she has achieved NO great bounce.

NO great gain of followers today across any of her platforms--perhaps in part by any new followers cancelling out the unfollows.

Charted it
below. ⬇⬇⬇ It's grim.

Over at TikTok where ALL the action is,
she has only managed to gain 7K new followers in the past 24 hours.

View attachment 1755577

Too funny! Same wavelength! 💗
Just unfollowed her on all channels.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Mr. Millen moron “boy” latest blog clip proves he obvi reads Tattle as he wants to grow out the sides and length of his hair as it was recommended here on tattle to do so. Also discussed here, he is finally wearing socks nowadays since he hasn’t posted on Insta for a little while without socks…haha. However, he has posted without socks on the TikTok with his fake British heritage tart in that awkward getting ready together at the savoy clip where he is on his tippy-toes.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I don't have tiktok. Have to get it now to keep an eye on all the drama :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She doesn't seem like the type of person to come on an apologise! I know people are all in different positions financially but she didn't need to say the heating was broken!
the videos of her in the kitchen at the savoy! Why wasn't her hair tied back or nail varnish taken off! To me that's bad publicity for the hotel! The food probably wasn't used for serving (again food waste there) but she should of been dressed appropriately!

• Sick
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.