Lydia Millen #155 crApple chutney with hairs of Lum(m)i. No love, just freebie bags for Mummy.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Geez, the dramatic music on her IG stories :rolleyes: ... you're on a walk with your dogs, on your neighbour's land, you spot sheep.
The end.
No need for the orchestra lovely.
'New garden looking like a painting'... Not a painting I would want on my wall of the little SAS men but hey, whatever floats your boat

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I was expecting the new set of steps to look something like this ⬇⬇⬇⬇ Wide steps with flower beds on either side.
Even with just one set of steps it would have looked so pretty.
Screenshot_20221114-141607_Instagram.jpg

Instead all Lyds went for was some basic steps leading to the movie set of Star Wars : The Story of R2D2.
Removed the pretty hydrangea beds that were there. It's so meh.

Screenshot_20221114-141649_Gallery.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 67
Why is she filling the house with "old books" that she can't understand 😑 She said herself that the writings of Eckhart Tolle are beyond her.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
New thread title suggestion

‘Every insta post is an Ad, when will Lidl end this old English fad?’

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Lydia Millen #156 Equestian community taking the mick and the new garden design looks tit!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 82
Funny, in her christmas with the mg day 9 vlog around minute 4:20, she says she‘s not a fan of shooting. Changed pretty quickly eh? In less than a year

Edit: ali wearing purdy and lyds complaining about her unlined HC field coat

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
I was expecting the new set of steps to look something like this ⬇⬇⬇⬇ Wide steps with flower beds on either side.
View attachment 1729856

Instead all Lyds went for was some basic steps leading to the movie set of Star Wars : The Story of R2D2.

View attachment 1729859
I wonder where the bespoke sink and cabinetry are going to go?

• Sad
Reactions: 10
I was just remembering the best thread title ever 'Harness horribilis' 😂 😂 😂 😂
We never saw her wearing that horrific thing did we?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Funny, in her christmas with the mg day 9 vlog around minute 4:20, she says she‘s not a fan of shooting. Changed pretty quickly eh? In less than a year

Edit: ali wearing purdy and lyds complaining about her unlined HC field coat
Put captions on and screenshot that for the next thread.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
View attachment 1729856

View attachment 1729859
She really has no idea. They should have just left the garden bed that was there and put the cooking stuff up on the top patio, to try and break that big expanse of slabs up.

Reactions: 17
Why in her tik tok on her stories on Instagram with her show chasing yet another Hermes purchase of a belt .. is she trying to sound like she’s doing the Marks and Spencer food advert. This is not just any M&S food .. trying to sound almost seductive 🤣
1668436690543.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
'New garden looking like a painting'... Not a painting I would want on my wall of the little SAS men but hey, whatever floats your boat
I really don’t think it’s a beautiful garden, definitely not like any painting I’ve seen. I think she has rose tinted glasses on.

• Sad
Reactions: 19
I have no idea who this person is but I’ve just seen 1 YouTube short and came straight here 😂 knew there would have to be an active thread!! I am not disappointed 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
Rexysmum must be pacing her living room floor that she can’t reply 😂
I was thinking… that Christina girl on Instagram who imitates Lydia and wants to be her. Could she be Rexysmum. I mean she does love Lydia?

She is mindlessly stupid and Cawwie is the worst thing that could have happened to her as she needs strong management. She should have destroyed the Glóby kits that were the biggest embarrassament of her career but instead took a last stab at profit at discount stores when all it served was as a reminder. Poor judgement is an understatement. It’s a disaster.
Now we know what she had in her ‘vault’ all these years. #globy

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.