Lydia Millen #152 Glóby sells for tenner in a discount store - her 'sold out' claim a lie to flog more.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lydia will wake up one day and see rexysmum staring at her through a window in the bungalow…. She gives me such creepy vibes…

• Haha
Reactions: 50
Perfect depiction! What annoys me most is her infantile interpretation of upper class - this "shooting lesson" today GOSH. Really, can you confirm any more class cliches?!! As much as I enjoy horseriding, gardening, forest walks, dogs, and dream of chicken and a greenhouse of dreaaaaamzzzz myself - it's so damn obvious she does all that stuff to prove some point to her sycophant followers. She will say we're just jealous but I am a firm believer that no matter what comes out of your
also funny she calls it a ‘hamlet’ when she lives on church lane as mentioned before. There is a church where she lives therefore cannot be called a hamlet! head
Living in a hamlet....hmmmm....she means the two or three properties near the Bunga and Stoke Pavilion, just outside of the village. She's such a try hard.
I'm planning a poll of c*untry pursuits for the next thread. That way we can all vote for the things we actually do, instead of playing at doing.
Please post suggestions....
Hamlet living
Hunting
Shooting
Fishing
Etc.....😁
Living in a hamlet....hmmmm....she means the two or three properties near the Bunga and Stoke Pavilion, just outside of the village. She's such a try hard.
I'm planning a poll of c*untry pursuits for the next thread. That way we can all vote for the things we actually do, instead of playing at doing.
Please post suggestions....
Hamlet living
Hunting
Shooting
Fishing
Etc.....😁

• Haha
Reactions: 19
As someone who doesn't want to have kids I would never "wing" it. Especially if I was in her situation, with Ali wanting a kid it would be such a tricky situation and difficult decision in case of an "accident". I just find it rather irresponsible.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
The only parts of the vlog of interest - she leaves out every time. It’s so frustrating. No Hermes, no Vuitton - just her tales of what happened. So each flog we are left with this ranting monologue of one to one ‘catch-up’ we have zero interest in. It’s just too suspicious, the whole thing. Showing us nothing but expecting us to believe her narrative. It was a ‘team’ ie Cawwie piss up in London paid for by the company and no shopping was done.
Agree! And meetings seem to consist of eyebrow treatments (beg), drinking, shopping and rambling. I don't think she has actual meetings anymore. And for her to think she needs some eyebrow treatment is laughable. If anything she needs some eyebrow removal.

And honestly all that nonsense about forgetting a wallet because it's in another bag. What grown adult does that? The actual number one thing you need in a handbag is your wallet or card holder. I switch my bags at least 2 times per week and what is in one bag goes into the other. Not like I just grab a bag and start throwing perfume bottles and gum into it without putting the contents of previous bag in there. Is she drinking at breakfast these days? What is the actual excuse?

Speaking of the perfume that got left behind that she complained about on multiple platforms even though she had another unopened free bottle at home. We know she sprays like 50 times before she leaves home. Besides wanting to link for $ in a staged photo... WHY does she need to then respray again in the hotel bathroom in the afternoon and then AGAIN a little bit later. I cannot imagine that! What is she trying to cover up? Dirty hair? Fake tan smell? BO from not showering? Alcohol on her breath?

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 38
Agree! And meetings seem to consist of eyebrow lamination (beg), drinking, shopping and rambling. I don't think she has actual meetings anymore.

And honestly all that nonsense about forgetting a wallet because it's in another bag. What grown adult does that? The actual number one thing you need in a handbag is your wallet or card holder. I switch my bags at least 2 times per week and what is in one bag goes into the other. Not like I just grab a bag and start throwing perfume bottles and gum into it without putting the contents of previous bag in there. Is she drinking at breakfast these days? What is the actual excuse?

Speaking of the perfume that got left behind that she complained about on multiple platforms even though she had another unopened free bottle at home. We know she sprays like 50 times before she leaves home. Besides wanting to link for $ in a staged photo... WHY does she need to then respray again in the hotel bathroom in the afternoon and then AGAIN a little bit later. I cannot imagine that! What is she trying to cover up? Dirty hair? Fake tan smell? BO from not showering? Alcohol on her breath?
Plus what waffle about being too embarrassed to ask if it had been handed to lost property. I call bullshit... She's looking for a free replacement and making up stories!

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
I know I don’t comment often but I have to defend Lauren here. I was also a former model and did quite a bit of lingerie work. I was signed and it was all legit work before social media thankfully. I know this is a gossip website but this is Lydia’s forum. I would be incredibly hurt if people were poking fun of my past photos on a thread that wasn’t actually about me. If you want to post that in Lauren’s thread then that is fine. I guess it’s the internet and if they put their lives out there then it’s fair game. I suppose I can relate to Lauren a lot which is why I have followed her for quite a while. Perhaps I’m overly sensitive but I don’t think in this particular thread that was very nice.

I am actually shocked by their friendship other than that Lydia is now trying to get something from Lauren. Lauren lives in Monaco and her door man is probably more well off than Lydia.
As Ambassador for Diplomacy I have to say I agree with you.
Lidl was not a model, she was one up from a stripper in an Ibiza club.
There is no comparison.
I've posted a link to Lauren's thread already and comments about her should go there. She was only mentioned as Lidl is fangirling her, which we all know will end badly.

Link again...

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
The spiel about forgetting her wallet so Carrie had to pay…

Doesn’t she have online banking? It’s called an instant transfer on her phone to carries account. Why does she need to pay her back? Or am I a weirdo!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
The spiel about forgetting her wallet so Carrie had to pay…

Doesn’t she have online banking? It’s called an instant transfer on her phone to carries account. Why does she need to pay her back? Or am I a weirdo!
agree... for me it's her attitude about it. Happens a lot... she finds herself hilarious and cute that she can't possibly be held accountable to bring money on a day out that involves drinking, shopping, taxi's.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 25
Am going metal or does her new bff la way have an air of Michael Jackson about her? Like her nose is too small for her face? Maybe they could switch cosmetics procedures? They seem to have the opposite problem to eachother!

And yes obviously I look like Margot Robbie before anyone asks 😂😂😂😂 (obvs not!)

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Hunting is an incredibly emotive subject. Clay pigeons - okay, but the brands she's now trying to get in with have connections to the shooting of living creatures for a pastime. She is incredibly unwise IMO to get in with this set - but then as we know, Lydia isn't that bright - she can only see herself dressed up in hunting gear on the cover of "Cuntry Life". When there's a back lash she will play the victim and claim she's misunderstood and victimised.
I would consider myself in the hunting and shooting set, I will just laugh at her attempts. We can see right through it.

Reactions: 13
agree... for me it's her attitude about it. Happens a lot... she finds herself hilarious and cute that she can't possibly be held accountable to bring money on a day out that involves drinking, shopping, taxi's.
As a lot of her expenses can be classified as business related, she should just have a business account card that Carrie looks after. There are loads of companies offering company expense cards to save all that embarrassment.

Reactions: 14
The best bit of that vlog was Carrie, drunk as a sailor, speaking how good the triple baked fries are.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I think she may have removed the stories about going hunting this morning ....

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Agree! And meetings seem to consist of eyebrow treatments (beg), drinking, shopping and rambling. I don't think she has actual meetings anymore. And for her to think she needs some eyebrow treatment is laughable. If anything she needs some eyebrow removal.

Probably took a large 💩

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Wasn't she on accutane not that long ago? I thought the GP will only prescribe it if you are on contraceptives but she's saying she can't take them? I may be wrong about that.

I hope they give all the taxi drivers a huge tip for having to put up with the screeching - wtf are they screaming over a Defender for? bleeping nutters.

I don't think I can watch her anymore, she is full on leaning into the faux posh role play all the time and it's so cringe. More so when her and Carrie are out and about, I can just imagine the sniggers from passers by. Also she keeps using what she thinks are 'big' words but just misses the mark. You need to change your boots to something more appropriate NOT convenient. Close but not quite, she did it a few times throughout maybe someone has gifted her word of the day toilet roll.
Word of the day toilet roll got me 😂

Also yes - I vaguely recall the accutane some months/years back. Think she came off it because she noticed some knock-on effects on her health which, I suppose to be fair, are pretty common for women on accutane. I don’t know what it’s like in the UK, but when my friends got it abroad the doctors would prescribe it to you so long as you were not trying for a baby, and made clear you shouldn’t be pregnant or trying to be unless you had cleared a certain washout period. I’m pretty sure they didn’t prescribe only if you were on birth control, as I know of some friends who took it fairly young for bad acne. *NOT medical advice and happy to be corrected though!

Welp she’s headed to shooting school. Can’t wait to see the costume she’s wearing. 🤪

Note the tiny hidden AD

View attachment 1659069
Honestly I have perfect eyesight and I’m honestly struggling to spot the “Ad” label in this. Perhaps it’s because I’m looking at it on the phone? Or is my eyesight now imperfect 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 13
As a lot of her expenses can be classified as business related, she should just have a business account card that Carrie looks after. There are loads of companies offering company expense cards to save all that embarrassment.
You’d actually be surprised how little she can claim as business expense. I’m not one to defend Elsie or other influencers but it’s a huge misconception that they can put loads of stuff down as business expense. She can obviously put more down then normal people like certain beauty expenses but procedures and clothes/handbags/accessories/shoes etc that she will use personally outside of work, which is all of them she won’t be able to expense or claim back. Providing she is following the law.

I think she may have removed the stories about going hunting this morning ....
I just went to look and seems like she has removed them.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Yep she's deleted her insta story from this morning about going on a shoot trip with Purdy! Now she's shilling skincare again on there! Probably got some DM's she did't like!!!

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Little Aldi does 'smouldering' whilst topless and being dead twigs.....*shudders*.

Screenshot 2022-10-18 at 17.02.58.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.