Lydia Millen #152 Glóby sells for tenner in a discount store - her 'sold out' claim a lie to flog more.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All the work she’s had done to her face now makes her look like Kryton from Red Dwarf

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
WTAF!!!?? They gave him a panerai piece!!!??? Why why why. Why don’t they gift it to corporate folks instead to wear in their corporate offices where their coworker twats who actually wear expensive watches often or buy them with their bonuses can aspire to buy more from the brand?!! Instead they gift a panerai to these hicks who think it’s an Italian brand 🤮. I can’t, I just can’t!!!!!

I know watches are not strictly under my purview but I think there is enough overlap that I need to take emergency medical leave from my ambassadorship role of fine jewellery for a bit. Shock, trauma… Breathe chicken breathe………… *screams into abyss like Paris Hilton broke a nail* (credit: @Delizia, cf. thread #151)

I do not believe for 1 minute that Panerai gave him a watch for free .. especially as there are large waiting lists for their watches still.

Panerai are a small (independently owned) firm and they would not need to give away their watches like Daniel Wellington do to any Tom Dick or harry .. (Aldi being Dick!).

He got it loaned for the day (If you look at the picture of him at the table .. the other men who were there had other different models each). They allow you to have them for the trip ...do your PR duty and photograph them etc and then you give them back.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
I do not believe for 1 minute that Panerai gave him a watch for free .. especially as there are large waiting lists for their watches still.

Panerai are a small (independently owned) firm and they would not need to give away their watches like Daniel Wellington do to any Tom Dick or harry .. (Aldi being Dick!).

He got it loaned for the day (If you look at the picture of him at the table .. the other men who were there had other different models each). They allow you to have them for the trip ...do your PR duty and photograph them etc and then you give them back.
Thank you @Stefano
It was irrespondible of me to say that in the recap when I didn't know it worked like that. Sorry everybody.
I guess I'm so used to them being given things. Watching Lidl opening boxes of Aavelle clothes, while she has boxes of HC clothes waiting is nauseating.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
Here is the bit about winging birth control because she can’t take pills.

I looked up this ring that claims to be birth control and she’s practically verbatim used the language of this website when you listen to the longer rambling. Smells like an undisclosed freebie/ad. Like that workout mirror she was obsessed with that hasn’t been talked about since they stopped sponsoring content. She’s not gonna wear that big ol silver ring every minute of the day for the next 20 years. She couldn’t even do Invisalign.

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
She is insufferable, and constantly begging, and all the nonsense about forgetting her wallet - surely she has a bank acc app on her phone so she could have transferred Carrie money - did we even need to know about this issue! Also most people have Apple Pay on their phones, so she could have paid for stuff. I love the vlog comments above,which may well be deleted today!!! That whole ring thing was pathetic and she was very awkward during it too! Wonder which bags she will sell now???

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Can I just say how disingenious she was being about the whole repeating over and over about how "the house is just not meant to be ....we need to organise ourselves better ....managing (the audience's) expectations ....learning lessons together blah blah bloody blah".

You can see how badly it burns her that she couldn't get it ... it's like a restrained spoilt brat pursing and grinding her mouth whilst speaking. It shows so badly how much she is annoyed but she has to contain it and come across so humble it bloody kills her deep down.:LOL:

And the full on switch from digesting her irritation to being so happy and bubbly in 2 nanoseconds ..... freak! That's some serious multiple personality disorder right there ... it's almost unnerving to watch.:oops:

The Jackets are not tailored ... they don't fit on the arms or around her waist .. and this innept way she scrunches up the sleeves and has to bloody garrot every coat and jacket with a bloody belt is getting so old now ...It ruins and ruffles the whole shape of every 👏..single..👏thing ..👏she owns!

But "it's giving old school Dior vibes" .. oh do duck off as Dior said goodbye to you loooong ago hun.:rolleyes:

I can't deal with how dirty they both are .. He comes out with indoor slippers in the dirty wet garden and enevitably goes back into the house with them on .. FFS .. it's like 2 kids playing house! :sick:

And what a pretentious little Sir our Aldi has become thatnks to his lovely wife with his analogy of the walls in "Affluent areas of London". Mate ..give me a break as your house wouldn't even buy a studio flat in London ... piss off with your very high opionion of your illiterate self ... (failed electrician and fitness influencer .. I say no more!):mad:

The screaming at the dogs ..... I won't say anything that hasnt already been said here but witch close the doors next time .. twit!

But the thing that made me guffaw at the end was her "Rose Dewitt Bukator" speech about getting on the steamer train at Christmas with her LV trunk ....... she has now regressed to wanting to be in Titanic ......god I can only wish .... it sank! :devilish:

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 58
Wasn't she on accutane not that long ago? I thought the GP will only prescribe it if you are on contraceptives but she's saying she can't take them? I may be wrong about that.

I hope they give all the taxi drivers a huge tip for having to put up with the screeching - wtf are they screaming over a Defender for? bleeping nutters.

I don't think I can watch her anymore, she is full on leaning into the faux posh role play all the time and it's so cringe. More so when her and Carrie are out and about, I can just imagine the sniggers from passers by. Also she keeps using what she thinks are 'big' words but just misses the mark. You need to change your boots to something more appropriate NOT convenient. Close but not quite, she did it a few times throughout maybe someone has gifted her word of the day toilet roll.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Thank you @Stefano
It was irrespondible of me to say that in the recap when I didn't know it worked like that. Sorry everybody.
I guess I'm so used to them being given things. Watching Lidl opening boxes of Aavelle clothes, while she has boxes of HC clothes waiting is nauseating.
Brilliant recap @Miscanthus - the absolute highlight of every thread 👏🏻🥰🥂🍾👏🏻🙌🏼👏🏻💃🏿🕺🏼🙌🏼🥂

I posted that the little fella got a new watch from Panerai, @Stefano - my bad! Everyone knows he needs his phone to tell the time so it was redundant to invite him in the first place.

Regarding Rexysmum, is she on her way to Leeds in a Ford Transit van? #Stockupongloóby #removeallevidence 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Oh an her and Ali sneering at Essex (I think that's what they meant) driveways/gates - I genuinely think that's their natural style and I would have more respect if they went with it rather than awkwardly making themselves old money country folk.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Welp she’s headed to shooting school. Can’t wait to see the costume she’s wearing. 🤪

Note the tiny hidden AD

37E16ACC-810E-4A32-BC43-65A4A3DB7B51.jpeg

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 36
I mean.... HOW DESPERATE WAS THIS CLICKBAIT!? Let's play clickbait BINGO

1. This one was a 2 parter... - Handbag shopping
    1. Laying the groundwork for the next lie... a Hermes WISH. She's probably already ordered another fake bag... I'm guessing another fake mini kelly in some RARE combo noone has ever been able to get and POOF - She can try to say she got her wish and didn't film or is so aloof she didn't draw attention to it.
    2. NO footage of the shopping of this completely compulsive LV purchase. I'm sorry but that looks like it was picked up in some fake shop with such bad fakes you can spot them a mile away. So, if it's real and she's got that much money to DRUNKENLY blow on that thing on a whim because it reminded her of her LV trunks WOW. I personally do not like that handle or strap and the bag looks boxy and awkward to use. I think extra bingo points for her shaming EVERY SINGLE THING in LV that isn't canvas because none of them are "timeless".
  2. FAMILY WINGING IT planning - seems like an undisclosed AD for a ring she HATES that tracks her heartbeat, temperature and is in charge of her BIRTH CONTROL because she's WINGING IT! OMG WHAT? This was the worst of the worst of the worst ad. Is this ring really gonna track your period so you can use it as birth control. Also that is really irresponsible to her young followers IMO. Did the ring thing actually put in the brief to say it tracks your cycle enough to prevent pregnancy? Let's be real... We ALL KNOW THEY ARE NOT HAVING SEX ANYWAYS.
  3. THE house viewing that NEVER happened because they didn't show up or couldn't get an appointment around the busy schedule. My gosh how ridiculous.
And this is SO cringe (thanks @Peppypoopar for the post)... this woman LA whatever that she's never talked about before yet has seen 3 times in a few weeks is now being called Auntie?! This woman needs to RUN!

View attachment 1658455
And, after all her faff about family planning, Cawwie failed to put the aff link to Oura ring. Another opportunity down the pan. Happens when overindulgence in chips and Sancerre the priority...

36E08032-2DBF-4FF5-83C5-80A8AF54AA73.png

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Brilliant recap @Miscanthus - the absolute highlight of every thread 👏🏻🥰🥂🍾👏🏻🙌🏼👏🏻💃🏿🕺🏼🙌🏼🥂

I posted that the little fella got a new watch from Panerai, @Stefano - my bad! Everyone knows he needs his phone to tell the time so it was redundant to invite him in the first place.

Regarding Rexysmum, is she on her way to Leeds in a Ford Transit van? #Stockupongloóby #removeallevidence 😂😂
Praps us locals should have a pilgrimage to the St Lydia of Globy shrine in the Leeds discount store before she gets there;).....must admit I'm tempted to pay a visit just for larks....tee hee :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Auntie is American English like the pretzel place Auntie Anne’s. In the UK I’ve only known people to spell it Aunty, it’s not often our Elsie is correct about something 🤣
I’m English and have always used “auntie”. When my niece was born I didn’t even think about it, but looking at it now, the ‘y’ makes it look a bit old-fashioned, and clearly I was (am) young and hip, so maybe that was why 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Oh an her and Ali sneering at Essex (I think that's what they meant) driveways/gates - I genuinely think that's their natural style and I would have more respect if they went with it rather than awkwardly making themselves old money country folk.
Claire Choquette lives in Essex ...

Welp she’s headed to shooting school. Can’t wait to see the costume she’s wearing. 🤪

Note the tiny hidden AD

View attachment 1659069
I had to really really look for the AD disclosure. And look how she written A D to avoid the algorithm.
Cheat.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 25
Exactly DrenchedinPink, we'd all like to know 😅😅😅

View attachment 1658902
And why not film in Hermes looking for a belt? She’s filmed there before….perhaps because she has a fake bag? Of course they didn’t have the belt….so Aliexpress will find one….it’s all on business expenses….the hotels….I’m just finding the areas I like in London….Mayfair an£ Knightsbridge……who talks like this?

• Sick
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.