Lydia Millen #152 Glóby sells for tenner in a discount store - her 'sold out' claim a lie to flog more.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And why not film in Hermes looking for a belt? She’s filmed there before….perhaps because she has a fake bag? Of course they didn’t have the belt….so Aliexpress will find one….it’s all on business expenses….the hotels….I’m just finding the areas I like in London….Mayfair an£ Knightsbridge……who talks like this?
The only parts of the vlog of interest - she leaves out every time. It’s so frustrating. No Hermes, no Vuitton - just her tales of what happened. So each flog we are left with this ranting monologue of one to one ‘catch-up’ we have zero interest in. It’s just too suspicious, the whole thing. Showing us nothing but expecting us to believe her narrative. It was a ‘team’ ie Cawwie piss up in London paid for by the company and no shopping was done.

• Sick
Reactions: 39
I do not believe for 1 minute that Panerai gave him a watch for free .. especially as there are large waiting lists for their watches still.

Panerai are a small (independently owned) firm and they would not need to give away their watches like Daniel Wellington do to any Tom Dick or harry .. (Aldi being Dick!).

He got it loaned for the day (If you look at the picture of him at the table .. the other men who were there had other different models each). They allow you to have them for the trip ...do your PR duty and photograph them etc and then you give them back.
That was indeed my understanding having watched the vlog. 😘

Thank you @Stefano
It was irrespondible of me to say that in the recap when I didn't know it worked like that. Sorry everybody.
I guess I'm so used to them being given things. Watching Lidl opening boxes of Aavelle clothes, while she has boxes of HC clothes waiting is nauseating.
I'm pretty sure that someone asserted that Ali had been given the watch during the previous thread, so don't beat yourself up. I'm sure I saw it, but I just let it float by. lol. (I have the general philosophy that if I see things written here, it doesn't necessarily mean that it's true). 😅:m😘

In fact, you deserve a bunch of flowers for the effort that you put into the recaps and starting new threads. You do a brilliant job, and it would certainly be time consuming!! (I'll have a Coral Charm peony ready for you in about 3 weeks! hehe...)

• Heart
Reactions: 17
So she tells us in the vlog her bag is being wrapped up and she's going to pick it up, well if she'd been in the store to purchase it why wouldn't she have left with the bag? Staff wrap items and give them to the customer when they buy them normally, I imagine you'd only go back if it was exceptionally busy or you were in a massive rush. As usual we do not see her with the LV carrier bag in the taxi, just the unboxing in her bedroom, and for Carrie to lay out £6000 for a bag seems bizarre, whether it was a business expense or not!

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
Wasn't she on accutane not that long ago? I thought the GP will only prescribe it if you are on contraceptives but she's saying she can't take them? I may be wrong about that.

I hope they give all the taxi drivers a huge tip for having to put up with the screeching - wtf are they screaming over a Defender for? bleeping nutters.

I don't think I can watch her anymore, she is full on leaning into the faux posh role play all the time and it's so cringe. More so when her and Carrie are out and about, I can just imagine the sniggers from passers by. Also she keeps using what she thinks are 'big' words but just misses the mark. You need to change your boots to something more appropriate NOT convenient. Close but not quite, she did it a few times throughout maybe someone has gifted her word of the day toilet roll.
The 'word of the day toilet roll' definitely changed my 'like' response to a hearty 'laugh'. 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Lauren gets a "like" from Lyds but poor Teefers gets ignored and switched on "mute".
Tsk tsk Lyds.
Shame on you.
Screenshot_20221018-123750_Instagram.jpg

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
She will be in the full gear - I presume Purdy Coat as it is their PR trip!

Cannot believe she is being so shady and trying not to disclose ads by leaving a space between the letters!

HC? that is so last week!

Meow!
Vic keeps leaving spaces between A D. I don't know who they are trying to fool. We know all these trips and clothes are gifted.

Oh an her and Ali sneering at Essex (I think that's what they meant) driveways/gates - I genuinely think that's their natural style and I would have more respect if they went with it rather than awkwardly making themselves old money country folk.
I thought they were sneering about parts of London...like they can afford anything in London as @Stefano pointed out.
Instead of brick and stone pillars by the gate they are cladding everything in oak. Is that even a thing? Must dash over to Pinterest to look.

I’m English and have always used “auntie”. When my niece was born I didn’t even think about it, but looking at it now, the ‘y’ makes it look a bit old-fashioned, and clearly I was (am) young and hip, so maybe that was why 🤣
As I said before, we use both here because Americanisms creep in.

Wasn't she on accutane not that long ago? I thought the GP will only prescribe it if you are on contraceptives but she's saying she can't take them? I may be wrong about that.

I hope they give all the taxi drivers a huge tip for having to put up with the screeching - wtf are they screaming over a Defender for? bleeping nutters.

I don't think I can watch her anymore, she is full on leaning into the faux posh role play all the time and it's so cringe. More so when her and Carrie are out and about, I can just imagine the sniggers from passers by. Also she keeps using what she thinks are 'big' words but just misses the mark. You need to change your boots to something more appropriate NOT convenient. Close but not quite, she did it a few times throughout maybe someone has gifted her word of the day toilet roll.
You are correct. She was on Accutane and you have to be on birth control...
I don't for a hot minute think they have sex but if they do and she's been letting nature take its course I hope Ali signed up to it!

Last edited:
Reactions: 21
That was indeed my understanding having watched the vlog. 😘

I'm pretty sure that someone asserted that Ali had been given the watch during the previous thread, so don't beat yourself up. I'm sure I saw it, but I just let it float by. lol. (I have the general philosophy that if I see things written here, it doesn't necessarily mean that it's true). 😅:m😘

In fact, you deserve a bunch of flowers for the effort that you put into the recaps and starting new threads. You do a brilliant job, and it would certainly be time consuming!! (I'll have a Coral Charm peony ready for you in about 3 weeks! hehe...)
I already put my hands up and said it was me on post #31 - stop reading the threads backwards 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I already put my hands up and said it was me on post #31 - stop reading the threads backwards 😂😂
I shall retrieve my coat forthwith and immediately with showers of flowers over all of you beautiful creatures. 💐🌼🌺🌸🌻

(I'm writing an essay while trying to keep up with this jolly thread! Multi-tasking is not my forte'. hehehe)

Backing away quietly with my coat in my hand and my e-waste essay in the other, not showing my teeth and doing my best not to appear threatening.

:m

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I wouldn't worry about her not being on birth control......you cant get pregnant from a vibrator. 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 36
I cannot believe the eejit is going to get permanent make up, influenced by Cawwie, the self-proclaimed ignoramus of fashun and cosmetics. That will rule out her GRWM, her ByTerry, her various lipstick collabs as she says she will get a permanent lip blush, eyeliner and eyebrows to save time in the morning. She is literally ruining what’s left of her career and all we have to do is get the 🍿🍿 and watch it implode.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Welp she’s headed to shooting school. Can’t wait to see the costume she’s wearing. 🤪

Note the tiny hidden AD

View attachment 1659069
For those Tattlers who are in the mood to report Elsie for not clearly disclosing this AD, I will post the link to the ASA Complaint Form below.

Please feel free to use this screenshot I took with the word “AD” circled in white! 😎

8315862C-FDD0-49F8-A3E0-58BE97482F47.jpeg

Link to ASA Complaint Form.

PS: I attempted to post the link to Elsie’s Instagram Story, but Tattle doesn’t allow it for our own security, so you’ll have to login to your Instagram Account via the desktop version to get the link … you cannot obtain the relevant link using the Instagram app. 😉

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Can't believe she got so triggered that both Lauren and Leonora went hunting this past week-end that she booked a lesson.

(Disclaimer: Lauren went drag hunting, so that's a "fake" hunt. )

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
For

For those Tattlers who are in the mood to report Elsie for not clearly disclosing this AD, I will post the links to the ASA and her Instagram Story below.

Please feel free to use this screenshot I took with the word “AD” circled in white! 😎

View attachment 1659210

Link to ASA complaint form.

Link to Elsie’s Instagram Story.
https://tattle.life/threads/19920/
Not wanting to stick up for Elsie (ahem...), but to me that is one of the clearer disclosures that I've seen from her and Ali. At least the font colour is black against green, and not dark green against green, and at least it's not 3pt font. 😅

Let's also congratulate her for spelling 'morning' correctly!! She really is making decent strides with her literacy.

Can you imagine this event with her though! Oh my word...the shrieking could be on the next level. (Considering she's scared of literally everything, I am very surprised to think that she's going to wrangle with a firearm). Having said that, my 9 year old son was just on school camp and they did some shooting lessons! (Very closely supervised might I add - don't anyone bother coming at me...we're rural hicks). 😅

Can't believe she got so triggered that both Lauren and Leonora went hunting this past week-end that she booked a lesson.

I don't think that hunting drag queens is an activity that we should be promoting.

🍌 (I literally have no idea...back to google I go).

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Please please tell me she is not hunting living creatures. She who loves animals so much??

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Can I just say how disingenious she was being about the whole repeating over and over about how "the house is just not meant to be ....we need to organise ourselves better ....managing (the audience's) expectations ....learning lessons together blah blah bloody blah".

You can see how badly it burns her that she couldn't get it ... it's like a restrained spoilt brat pursing and grinding her mouth whilst speaking. It shows so badly how much she is annoyed but she has to contain it and come across so humble it bloody kills her deep down.:LOL:

And the full on switch from digesting her irritation to being so happy and bubbly in 2 nanoseconds ..... freak! That's some serious multiple personality disorder right there ... it's almost unnerving to watch.:oops:

The Jackets are not tailored ... they don't fit on the arms or around her waist .. and this innept way she scrunches up the sleeves and has to bloody garrot every coat and jacket with a bloody belt is getting so old now ...It ruins and ruffles the whole shape of every 👏..single..👏thing ..👏she owns!

But "it's giving old school Dior vibes" .. oh do duck off as Dior said goodbye to you loooong ago hun.:rolleyes:

I can't deal with how dirty they both are .. He comes out with indoor slippers in the dirty wet garden and enevitably goes back into the house with them on .. FFS .. it's like 2 kids playing house! :sick:

And what a pretentious little Sir our Aldi has become thatnks to his lovely wife with his analogy of the walls in "Affluent areas of London". Mate ..give me a break as your house wouldn't even buy a studio flat in London ... piss off with your very high opionion of your illiterate self ... (failed electrician and fitness influencer .. I say no more!):mad:

The screaming at the dogs ..... I won't say anything that hasnt already been said here but witch close the doors next time .. twit!

But the thing that made me guffaw at the end was her "Rose Dewitt Bukator" speech about getting on the steamer train at Christmas with her LV trunk ....... she has now regressed to wanting to be in Titanic ......god I can only wish .... it sank! :devilish:
Perfect depiction! What annoys me most is her infantile interpretation of upper class - this "shooting lesson" today GOSH. Really, can you confirm any more class cliches?!! As much as I enjoy horseriding, gardening, forest walks, dogs, and dream of chicken and a greenhouse of dreaaaaamzzzz myself - it's so damn obvious she does all that stuff to prove some point to her sycophant followers. She will say we're just jealous but I am a firm believer that no matter what comes out of your mouth, your (dishonest) energy speaks louder. And we all know it. We all know she may be into all these things and believe it herself but her MOTIVE is a whole different story - there's a fine line between personal branding and MANIPULATION.

The most annoying thing for me is her fake modesty. She has no idea how it screams through the screens. We all know and can feel the boiling (suppressed and concealed) aggression in her. The video of her driving and talking about this mysterious work thing was very perceptible the story wasn't as peaceful and smooth as she tried to make it sound. When she is using all these buzzwords "communication" and how she is "working on herself" yada yada, I just know in my gut this is not what went down.

Rexysmum has some sort of savior complex.

• Heart
Reactions: 30

No she has signed up on the course "How to be a C-HUNT" not how to hunt ....:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Just been over to the LA Way thread and it seems Lauren is the perfect friend for our Lyds - another Nipple Tassel fan: -

1666094687881.png

Seems she did some sort of "modelling" before marrying someone wealthy and adopting a lady of the manor persona. They are truly made for each other! 👩‍❤️‍👩

(BTW Lauren looks way way better before the lip fillers!)

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 46
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.