Lydia Millen #152 Glóby sells for tenner in a discount store - her 'sold out' claim a lie to flog more.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am in the UK. It’s currently 17 degrees. If I were to wear cashmere jumpers/dresses and coats, I would melt. Does the Cotswolds and environs have it’s own microclimate? Lidl, Teefers and Victoria are all done up for a trip to the Arctic. Asking for a friend 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Oh dear, looks like Twatty is attempting a sunday roast! Cant wait for the photos, but at least we don't have to eat it!

Tablescrape looks very sad, dead dried stuff in vase and few little pumpkins! No tablecloth either - the amount she's bought, why wouldn't you use one?

• Sick
Reactions: 19
23AD25A2-0D8A-4ABE-95B5-0FE34259C339.jpeg

I don’t understand why she can’t set the table properly! Knife and fork wrong way round on the plate on the other side of the table. Side plates are on the wrong side.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
She has probably ordered the roast from the pub. Meanwhile my Sunday roast is cooking in the oven.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
So, after finding Elsie’s Fendi sock boot vlog last night, I decided to watch another random vlog from five years ago and I inadvertently caught her in a lie.

In her vlog dated 22nd May 2017, she says her Nonno’s name was Emilio, and I was certain she said his name was something completely different in one of her most recent vlogs - I checked the transcripts from both Monday’s and Thursday’s vlogs and there it was, in Monday’s vlog she said her Nonno’s name was Claudio!

Vlog dated 22nd May 2017 at 23:40 minutes.
“So this is a dress from Emilio Pucci, Emilio’s actually my Nonno’s name, so it’s very, very special to my heart.”

Vlog dated 17th October 2022 at 09:25 minutes.
“I was served by the loveliest gentleman in Louis Vuitton, his name was Claudio, which obviously made me immediately want to cry on the spot because that’s my Nonno’s name.”

Which is it, Elsie … was your Nonno’s name Emilio or was it Claudio, or can you just not remember the name of the man who was a Master Tailor on Savile Row that you claim to have loved so very much?

Honestly, if she blatantly lies about something like her Nonno’s name, it really makes me wonder what else she lies about on a daily basis! 😡
She probably doesn't know. Really, I mean she cheerfully went shopping for a bag the day after he died. You think she knows his name? Emilio, Claudio...both Italian; no big difference.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
View attachment 1671740
I don’t understand why she can’t set the table properly! Knife and fork wrong way round on the plate on the other side of the table. Side plates are on the wrong side.
She’s never been able to set a table properly because she doesn’t know how to. Probs because she came from the kind of family who ate on the hoof or from plates in front of TV’s. Her palette is entirely unsophisticated so knowing which side a side plate goes or which way rounds knives and forks go is pretty advanced stuff! She’s a cutlery windmiller too because no one ever told her to put her cutlery down between mouthfuls. It’s this kind of stuff that gives your background away not what car you tip up in...🙄 Good table manners are important and get noticed (but seldom overtly commented on since people are polite! ). But believe me they get noticed! ‘Holds her knife like a pencil’, is not a comment you want said behind your back...since it’s a euphemism for ‘ badly brought up’...

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 43
Oh dear, looks like Twatty is attempting a sunday roast! Cant wait for the photos, but at least we don't have to eat it!

Tablescrape looks very sad, dead dried stuff in vase and few little pumpkins! No tablecloth either - the amount she's bought, why wouldn't you use one?
It may just be me but I would hate to have to sit at a table where all the space is taken up by a huge flower display and pumpkins dotted all around. All cramped and no space for extra dishes and things will get knocked over.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
It may just be me but I would hate to have to sit at a table where all the space is taken up by a huge flower display and pumpkins dotted all around. All cramped and no space for extra dishes and things will get knocked over.
Don’t worry there aren’t any extra dishes. What is on you plate is all you get😂.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Plus you can’t see other guests around the table to talk to either unless there aren’t any others lol

• Haha
Reactions: 13
It is either just the two of them and the tablescrape is for the gram, or Cawwee and Man Bun, Teefers and Splainer or Ali's parents, will we find out? Do we care?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I agree about the huge dead stick and leaves display. That table setting is just so depressing. I didn’t think napkins could looks sad but these do!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
It is either just the two of them and the tablescrape is for the gram, or Cawwee and Man Bun, Teefers and Splainer or Ali's parents, will we find out? Do we care?
Don't think its Teefers she is with family according to her stories.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Aaaaarrrgghh he’s leaning again……

A092396C-3E6C-4E89-B6C7-8FE16A0F113B.png

and a different version of leaning…

D3A9DA5F-71B9-4551-935C-102D73A7A384.png

gotta be said….he’s versatile!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28

As Ambassador Of Tablescrapes I’m very disappointed with these ‘efforts’ 🫤 with drawers and drawers full of ‘linens’ there must’ve been a suitable cloth to dress the table with. And after all that chat a few months ago about setting a proper table with cloth for her and Ali to eat their meals! pffftt!

That’s exactly how she likes it. So she doesn’t have to provide many dishes as they won’t fit 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I wonder if Elsie’s relationship w her stepmom has less to do with the financial benefits and more to do with the fact that after her parents divorce, her mother had to mother her and she sees her stepmom as this benevolent friend. I was a stepmom and if you’re not very careful and more interested in gaining your stepchildren’s affection at all costs and less interested in building a loving parental relationship, you can easily create unhealthy expectations and competition with the parent who actually needs to parent (ps stepparents should parent as well). And with Lydia being manipulative and self-centered I could see her playing her stepmom off her mom. Hope that’s not the case but I wouldn’t be surprised.

• Sad
Reactions: 23
Was happily enjoying my morning watching Tamsin (I literally LOVE her satirical “rich woman” characters) and then see this goblin creature comment. STOP poisoning one of my favourite tiktokers comment section you gobshite!!!! 😂😂😂😂😂
(Also love that Tamsin and her fella are actually from money as are their family)

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Exactly this ! My boss has a birkin and it's well used, I mean literally tossed about, used every day, pretty sure its her only one as never seen her use anything else 😅 think her dogs carry it around but it's stood the test of time and she manages to look incredible all the time
Yea, I feel like tossing your Birkin and not fussing over keeping it in pristine condition is much more of a gentry vibe. I don't think she'll ever drop the chavy hair and makeup...

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.