Lydia Millen #152 Glóby sells for tenner in a discount store - her 'sold out' claim a lie to flog more.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ikr. I remember when she gave a “dinner party” for the house elf and one of his friends… On the terrace.
The guest had to grate a block of Cathedral on his own jacket potato and beans.
Please do not forget that that very (now famous) jacket potato was baked in the microwave! All care not taken and all cooking skills non-existent AND the beans were in a microwave pot! I mean Cordon Bleu met Gordon Bennet that day...

oops...Sorry Captain just saw your post...🦉🦉

• Haha
Reactions: 23
That time of year she throws everything away and shuts it all down #savesupforshopboughtplantsandvegfornextspring 😏
Screenshot_20221022_220617_com.instagram.android_edit_666858899358658.jpg

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Please do not forget that that very (now famous) jacket potato was baked in the microwave! All care not taken and all cooking skills non-existent AND the beans were in a microwave pot! I mean Cordon Bleu met Gordon Bennet that day...

oops...Sorry Captain just saw your post...🦉🦉
She’d throw a James Corden if her chips ain’t right though! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Elsie bought those Fendi sock boots in May 2017 when they still lived in the old house, so I hate to think what condition they must be in now! 🤢

I finally found the vlog that she ordered them in and then complained about paying for next day delivery, but because she wouldn’t be home she left a note asking the courier company to leave them with her neighbour and they didn’t … she desperately wanted to wear them for a PR Trip to France with L’Oréal the next day, so she had to drive an hour away to collect them from the depot.

It’s quite an interesting vlog to rewatch as she was banging on about shielding herself from online negativity and “hate forums” five years ago - so not much has really changed in that respect. 🙄

PS: I honestly have no idea how I remember these things, it’s not just regarding Elsie - it’s everything!
Just watched this. She was really likeable then and most of all REAL. Not fake.

Reactions: 12
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
So, after finding Elsie’s Fendi sock boot vlog last night, I decided to watch another random vlog from five years ago and I inadvertently caught her in a lie.

In her vlog dated 22nd May 2017, she says her Nonno’s name was Emilio, and I was certain she said his name was something completely different in one of her most recent vlogs - I checked the transcripts from both Monday’s and Thursday’s vlogs and there it was, in Monday’s vlog she said her Nonno’s name was Claudio!

Vlog dated 22nd May 2017 at 23:40 minutes.
“So this is a dress from Emilio Pucci, Emilio’s actually my Nonno’s name, so it’s very, very special to my heart.”

Vlog dated 17th October 2022 at 09:25 minutes.
“I was served by the loveliest gentleman in Louis Vuitton, his name was Claudio, which obviously made me immediately want to cry on the spot because that’s my Nonno’s name.”

Which is it, Elsie … was your Nonno’s name Emilio or was it Claudio, or can you just not remember the name of the man who was a Master Tailor on Savile Row that you claim to have loved so very much?

Honestly, if she blatantly lies about something like her Nonno’s name, it really makes me wonder what else she lies about on a daily basis! 😡

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 94
So, after finding Elsie’s Fendi sock boot vlog last night, I decided to watch another random vlog from five years ago and I inadvertently caught her in a lie.

In her vlog dated 22nd May 2017, she says her Nonno’s name was Emilio, and I was certain she said his name was something completely different in one of her most recent vlogs - I checked the transcripts from both Monday’s and Thursday’s vlogs and there it was, in Monday’s vlog she said her Nonno’s name was Claudio!

“So this is a dress from Emilio Pucci, Emilio’s actually my Nonno’s name, so it’s very, very special to my heart.”

“I was served by the loveliest gentleman in Louis Vuitton, his name was Claudio, which obviously made me immediately want to cry on the spot because that’s my Nonno’s name.”

Which is it, Elsie … was your Nonno’s name Emilio or was it Claudio, or can you just not remember the name of the man who was a Master Tailor on Savile Row that you claim to have loved so very much?

Honestly, if she blatantly lies about something like her Nonno’s name, it really makes me wonder what else she lies about on a daily basis! 😡
Good find.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
And you didn’t tell me you were in the UK? 🚣‍♀️🚣‍♀️🚣‍♀️ Well that’s nice isn’t it? Thank you very much! So, now I am not speaking to you! This is me not speaking to you…Can you see me not speaking to you? Good, Cos I’m just not going to…Not even with the loud hailer I guided you off the coast of Venezuela with 2 years ago…You will have to get Havisham to steam your bunting now…(she’s busy swinging round lampposts and kicking tin cans at the moment so it’s not the right time to ask her)…Humph…Honestly, some people….Tch💆‍♀️
OMG why why why didn't I realise I would hurt you so. Please please don't leave me out in the cold, it is so cold and wet out here anyway, I just wouldn't want to live if you stopped talking to me. Does it help my situation if I add I have only just arrived, not long ago.🙏🙏

• Heart
Reactions: 15

No doubt this will be addressed in an upcoming vlog.

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Good morning and welcome to today! 🌹

There’s an elephant in this paragraph and we need to address it. Have you noticed the word ‘Vlogmas’ has started to be bandied about again? Hmmm. For those of you who might be new to this time-honoured, annual tradition, allow me to explain the protocols involved. It is incumbent upon all of us to now get ready to gird our loins (or lions if you are Ali) and work very hard on conjuring up the triumph of our high expectations over the certain knowledge of disappointment quotients. Us die hards do it to ourselves every year. We tell ourselves that the month leading up to Christmas will have some surprises vis daily Yule edicts from the glum-a-low. We anticipate that these daily vlogs might fill our festive souls with hope. Last year we saw displays of a big Christmas tree trundling precariously down the drive on a glittering green roof whilst someone invisible shook sleigh bells as background music. The Defender defended itself and its little wheels off trying to look relevant (possibly in late October but deffo in November). It was a hot day when they shot the film and the sun was cracking the no show snow on the ground. Undeterred, we had the bobble-hatted, bobble scarved and bobble gloved one gurning good tidings with gob-stoppered cheeks as the untethered Christmas tree wobbled as she bobbled. (Who writes this rubbish?). Then there’s the ‘Three Trees From Orient R’ to be decorated. This is generally a rather loud, drunken, lie down on the floor and laugh until you cry over nothing funny fest. It involves two loud, drunk women trying to decorate 3 Christmas trees. Then there’s the home match a few days later when diamanté dinosaurs and dubious dog bones are hung on a different tree, in a different house where punch gets served. There are grey skies at dawn a plenty and Ho Ho Ho Farmhouse will no doubt feature somewhere this year. It’s exhausting just thinking about it you know! Nil desperandum Carborundum - that’s what I say…(Carborundum is my invisible fruit-bat btw!)

Peace ✌.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
No doubt this will be addressed in an upcoming vlog.
I bet she'll say her Nonno's name was Emilio Claudio Giorgio Ricardo Miuccia Salvatore. Just to be safe on that front in the future.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 83
OMG why why why didn't I realise I would hurt you so. Please please don't leave me out in the cold, it is so cold and wet out here anyway, I just wouldn't want to live if you stopped talking to me. Does it help my situation if I add I have only just arrived, not long ago.🙏🙏
I have given it some Christian thought and since it’s Sunday, it would be extremely churlish of me not to wholeheartedly forgive you. Have a wonderful time with your dear sister and don’t forget I still have my loud hailer to guide you through the morass of the shark-infested oceans when you return to Oz!🚣‍♀️🚣‍♀️🚣‍♀️

Enter yellow bricks, 12 umpah lumpahs and a lion suit smelling of mothballs…oh - and a tin opener…🤷‍♀️🤦‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Good morning and welcome to today! 🌹

There’s an elephant in this paragraph and we need to address it. Have you noticed the word ‘Vlogmas’ has started to be bandied about again? Hmmm. For those of you who might be new to this time-honoured, annual tradition, allow me to explain the protocols involved. It is incumbent upon all of us to now get ready to gird our loins (or lions if you are Ali) and work very hard on conjuring up the triumph of our high expectations over the certain knowledge of disappointment quotients. Us die hards do it to ourselves every year. We tell ourselves that the month leading up to Christmas will have some surprises vis daily Yule edicts from the glum-a-low. We anticipate that these daily vlogs might fill our festive souls with hope. Last year we saw displays of a big Christmas tree trundling precariously down the drive on a glittering green roof whilst someone invisible shook sleigh bells as background music. The Defender defended itself and its little wheels off trying to look relevant (possibly in late October but deffo in November). It was a hot day when they shot the film and the sun was cracking the no show snow on the ground. Undeterred, we had the bobble-hatted, bobble scarved and bobble gloved one gurning good tidings with gob-stoppered cheeks as the untethered Christmas tree wobbled as she bobbled. (Who writes this rubbish?). Then there’s the ‘Three Trees From Orient R’ to be decorated. This is generally a rather loud, drunken, lie down on the floor and laugh until you cry over nothing funny fest. It involves two loud, drunk women trying to decorate 3 Christmas trees. Then there’s the home match a few days later when diamanté dinosaurs and dubious dog bones are hung on a different tree, in a different house where punch gets served. There are grey skies at dawn a plenty and Ho Ho Ho Farmhouse will no doubt feature somewhere this year. It’s exhausting just thinking about it you know! Nil desperandum Carborundum - that’s what I say…(Carborundum is my invisible fruit-bat btw!)

Peace ✌.
Not forgetting the vlog where the lady of the bung opens all her free PR Christmas gifts....oh wait!:unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Elsie bought those Fendi sock boots in May 2017 when they still lived in the old house, so I hate to think what condition they must be in now! 🤢

I finally found the vlog that she ordered them in and then complained about paying for next day delivery, but because she wouldn’t be home she left a note asking the courier company to leave them with her neighbour and they didn’t … she desperately wanted to wear them for a PR Trip to France with L’Oréal the next day, so she had to drive an hour away to collect them from the depot.

It’s quite an interesting vlog to rewatch as she was banging on about shielding herself from online negativity and “hate forums” five years ago - so not much has really changed in that respect. 🙄

PS: I honestly have no idea how I remember these things, it’s not just regarding Elsie - it’s everything!
Aldi looks tiny at the start of this vlog in the bedroom (putting his lip balm on😆) Him and his bouffant just about reach half way up the window! 🤭

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
Has anyone else noticed that her home account on instagram is gone? Wonder what that’s about 🤔

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.