Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

coconochanel

VIP Member
Couple of things... I wouldn't buy from HC whether the Princess of Wales wears their clothing or not!
We don't hate we CALL OUT THE BULLSHIT these influencers spew and if these minions had half a braincell they would realise what a liar, fake, nasty con woman Lydia is!

• Heart
Reactions: 40

Claud123

Chatty Member
I find hilarious how Lydia keep saying "we have friends comming over tonight". And is ALWAYS Cawie and her boyfriend.
Cawie, the only human being who is obssesed with Lydia and can't have enough of her :censored:

• Haha

Nasttylady_

Has anyone claimed ambassador of wastefulness?

Watching vlog 10/10/2022(yesterday) it’s honestly shocking the wastefulness. She lives like nothing has a cost or has any longevity. They have a relatively big garden but why turn it into this vast landscaped park? Who is paying for it? I would est. the work would cost approx £25k to £30k and if she gets a 70% discount from Nichollsons (again just a guess - and WHY?) that’s about £6k for that work - which I suppose is a bit of a bargain so that would explain why she is doing it. It just seems so unnecessary and wasteful if your not even planning on living there?

Is there a psychological name for this kind of thing? She has no real life so she needs to fill her time with builders and estate agents to give her that ‘high’ of feeling busy and contented.

She needs to get a proper hobby that doesn’t involve filming herself.

• Heart

Gold_7

Chatty Member
I don’t get why she is so desperate to look ‘old money’, when she’s so obviously not. She looks like she’s playing dress up all the time for a 1940s movie or something. It’s so unflattering and stodgy. Also all the facial modifications - her natural features were quite pleasant. Just be yourself! I quite liked her style 5-6 years ago but she’s unrecognisable now.

Social media is the ruin of a whole generation, it’s sad. It allows influencers to hold a magnifying glass up their own lives and then pick it apart piece by piece until they are shells of themselves. It’s a mixture of Dr Faustus and Narcissus for the modern age and I find it slightly terrifying.

• Heart

K18

VIP Member
I can't see her having a baby anytime soon, the family planning is her click baiting. The majority of women I know use some kind of app to track their cycle as they don't want to take a pill or have the implant, nothing to do with family planning. The most likely scenario is that she was asked to promote it and she thought this would be the best way to go about getting the most amount of views to report back to the company with.

I can't remember the last time I took my purse out of the house with me, my phone has apple pay and I only bring ID when I know I am going to need it. Surely she has apple pay! Does she not have mobile banking that would allow her to transfer the money to Carrie? Could Ali not have called up and paid over the phone on her behalf? Some stores allow a transfer but I guess she wasn't spending enough to do that. If I was Carrie I would have said if you are stupid enough to come out with no way to pay, you will have to go without. Who paid for everything they did and ate?
If you are going in to London to shop surely you would double check you have a form of payment with you.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 39

Wophie

VIP Member
Finally caught up and would love to be considered as Ambassador of the Common Hertfordshire Accent @Oops... I feel it is only right as a fellow Hertfordshire girl that I represent Lydia's hidden (and original) accent. Happy to step back in and do some Watford Lyds translation here and there when needed, as the pomp she spews can be hard to follow.

• Haha
  • Heart

Namima

VIP Member
I think the lit-till talk about buying a house whilst still keeping The Bunga, was an opportunity for Lyds to, once again, "elevenerife" Josie and Charlie.
Hear me out.
In a vlog or 2 ago, Charlie inadvertently let it slip about their Strawtop 2 purchase. He didn't give full details but just mentioned renovating Strawtop 2.
Next vlog Teefers mentions Chaz letting the cat out of the bag about Strawtop 2...

So its my theory Teefers will, in the next vlog or 2, fully disclose their purchase of the 2nd cottage, giving her subscribers a tour of the property and details of the reno.
This would be their 4th property for their portfolio.
Lyds attempted to one-up them when they purchased Strawtop 1.
Suddenly she was looking for a cottage to purchase. Went on 1 viewing (or so she said, as there was no footage of them viewing anything).
In Lyds' next vlog, she said things didn't work out blah blah blah and we're not buying.
:rolleyes:

A very poor attempt at one-upping her BFF but hey, this is Lyds. Any attempt to spoil Teefer's moment is a win for her.

Why would you get "scared" if Lyds doesn't work with Caro Melon anymore ??? :rolleyes:
Idiot.
Screenshot_20221011-075723_YouTube.jpg

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow

Lemag

The amount this woman consumes makes me sick to my stomach. She's just bought another dog bed? And i wish she shut the f**k up about this timeless capsule streamlined wardrobe??? Capsule wardrobe seriously? Timeless? It's all from amazon! She's so unsure of herself it's unreal. This posh persona she's trying to portray does not suit her at all you can tell its all an act. Embarrassing

• Heart

Jessie98

VIP Member
Lydias nastiness is coming back to haunt her slowly but surely. She can't keep any friends other then Carrie. It will always be everyone elses fault and not hers. She has a false personality and I'd say Ali secretly regrets marrying her. She has gotten worse over the last few years. She has serious issues and she needs to be brought up on these not have someone praise her and calm her when she throws another hissy fit like a spoilt child. She is toxic and at certain times her behavior is dangerous (Nicky). People should wake up to her and soon. Yes we all evolve and change our style and decoration of rooms in houses. Maybe once every 5 years not 5 months. It is not normal to behave this way. She has a manic look about her that is worrying. Ali looks stressed to bits and more relaxed when he is away without her. He loses out on friends he has made with other influencers partners and husbands when she tires of them (Vic & Alex) for example and (Claire & Paris) he got on great with them but she ruins everything for him.

• Heart

Al Fresco

VIP Member
Cawwee taking notes for her boss!
Why does she need a business manager to take notes about flower arranging?

Carrie’s Notes
Beg for flowers
Arrange flowers
Vlog arranging flowers
Create unflattering thumbnail
Dry cleaning
Butterfly milk
Gluten-free gluten
Toilet rolls
Ask for pay rise
I’m just scribbling to look busy la la la…

• Haha
  • Heart

Namima

VIP Member
Fell down the Lydiot rabbit hole this afternoon. Came back with a few tidbits...

Screenshot_20221012-140155_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20221012-143528_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20221012-141448_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20221012-143932_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20221012-144427_Chrome.jpg

Well this didn't age well.This vlog was filmed in 2017 !!!! ⬇⬇⬇
🤪

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow

Upintheair83

VIP Member
Haven't watched Elsie in ages, but sat down tonight to watch a few recent vlogs for a laugh.

'I'm going for a late night harvest' 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣has she heard herself?
Luv you are nipping in your back yard and picking some half grown sweetcorn!
She gets worse.😆😆😆😆😆 cringe.

• Haha
  • Heart

pattiwhitegirl

Something just occurred to me. When Lyds was talking about a girls trip to the French countryside I wonder if she was so deluded as to think she was going to get an invitation to Vic’s soirée.

• Haha
  • Wow

sequinqueen

Has anyone claimed ambassador of wastefulness?

Watching vlog 10/10/2022(yesterday) it’s honestly shocking the wastefulness. She lives like nothing has a cost or has any longevity. They have a relatively big garden but why turn it into this vast landscaped park? Who is paying for it? I would est. the work would cost approx £25k to £30k and if she gets a 70% discount from Nichollsons (again just a guess - and WHY?) that’s about £6k for that work - which I suppose is a bit of a bargain so that would explain why she is doing it. It just seems so unnecessary and wasteful if your not even planning on living there?

Is there a psychological name for this kind of thing? She has no real life so she needs to fill her time with builders and estate agents to give her that ‘high’ of feeling busy and contented.

She needs to get a proper hobby that doesn’t involve filming herself.
She has no other life apart from her fake online one.
She has no friends that she does girly things with,her only female companions are on her pay list.
Such a sad fake incredibly lonely existence.
Who honestly would want this empty life.

Anyone remember her getting a bike,think she used it once,everything is throw away to her.
Really wish they would donate all that they don’t use or need and generate some money for charity instead of hoarding it all.

• Heart

Miscanthus

VIP Member
At this point, on Day 6—with STILL no confirmation or pick-up from Holland Cooper—(especially after Lydia posted about it again yesterday)—it is becoming increasingly obvious how this is going to play out.

Answer: Not well. 🍳 🍳 🍳 🍳 🍳

View attachment 1653010View attachment 1653012

Either Lydia delusionally dreamed this ”deal” into being far more than it ever was to be….or perhaps 🦊 🦊 🦊 she has been outfoxed 🦊 🦊 🦊. For the only TWO WORDS that have been spoken on the Holland Cooper side of all this have been by Jade and it's the same word twice: ”Stunning.” 🦊 🦊 🦊

Stunning is a fascinating word when you look at it, with 2 distinct meanings and an interesting list of synonyms.

Most likely Lydia thought Jade meant ✨ ✨ “Oh wow, Lydia…you're amazing! How stunningly beautiful you are!!!” ✨ ✨ But rather, this was likely more clever burn 🔥 🔥 on Jade’s part, with the first definition of the word, “astonishment or disbelief” being the true intent. 🔥

View attachment 1653016

But does Lydia have anyone but herself to blame? Why would she think that Holland Cooper should be glorifying her, much less hiring her to work with them, when there is a well-documented history, that she herself 🌍 🌍 🌍 MADE & CHOSE TO PUT OUT INTO THE WORLD across her social media 🌍 🌍 🌍, disparaging Holland Cooper?

View attachment 1653038

It’s a bit crazy to think otherwise.

But this really is just the tip of the iceberg of 💔 💔 💔 Lydia’s bad week
💔 💔 💔 which is only growing worse, as she is being significantly called out over her Amazon Partnership & her claims of “luxurious 100% cashmere dresses.”

View attachment 1653017
I don't believe Australian sheep would recognise this flammable mixture of fibres....just saying 😁

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38

Stefano

VIP Member
There's another youtuber/Influencer Chloe Morello, whom I've always liked. She keeps it real most of the time. She was recently moaning about the cost of living since moving to the States. She's Australian and her husband is Argentinian I think, but Canadian legally. Anyways, they got married and moved to LA. And now she's got a 2nd baby on the way and is stressed about expenses, rent, that they can't afford to buy a house, what have you. She claims to have sold all her luxury items, says she's downgrading her luxury SUV. She's trying to keep up her content to bring in income whilst in her last term of a pregnancy that has been anything but easy. Her husband doesn't work!! He "edits" her content. And provides content of grinding and twerking shirtless for her SM stories.

I have little patience for people that moan constantly about how they can't afford things and claim to be cutting back, but pointedly ignore the massive herd of elephants in the room, in the form of their partner that does fuck all. At minimum these men need to have some self respect and get a freakin' job.

I had ONE relationship where I carried the financial load. I was an idiot at 20 years old. He'd get jobs, then get promptly fired. He couldn't work with people, nothing was ever his fault, you know the type. Never again. I don't care if you're bagging groceries, but for FFS contribute! It's ridiculous to see these women hustling left, right and center, and their pouting poser husbands tagging along for the ride. This is likely very sexist and old fashioned of me, but fuck it, I find it appalling.
I totally agree and this is exactly why I despair at the life of "influencers" .. I mean the actual word is bloody abhorrent .. it takes away ones ability to make an intelligent decision or choice on something.

Why do I HAVE to be influenced .. am I so fucking stupid that I am mentally challenged to make my own mind up on something?

The discussion of the "hanger-on" husbands is so so true .. look at how many of these so called " stars of YT and Insta" have bloody leaches for husbands and boyfriends?? There are copious amounts of them worldwide!

Where I am fine with possibly being the bigger earner in the relationship ... I will be f+++ed if I will "carry or cawwie" someone in life unless it's my darling little dog in my arms! If someone is willing to put their share in .. no matter how little and they show an eagerness to further their own career .. I am bloody there for it. If you want me to wipe ure ass and give you "toys" to play with then get yourself to a f***king nursery!

;););)

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 38