Lydia Millen #150 A drip for a drip on her #gifted trip

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So they are not antiques - you can’t ‘commission’ a genuine antique
Ambassador Julia help me out here with the Bric a Brac that was found in a HUGE attic with larger than normal access dimensions to retrieve these bedside tables 🤮
Oops just seen your post - we are on the same page with this one
Lol These look like a part of a standard furniture store bedroom set from the times. (Mind you 30 years ago was only 1992!) 😂. I mean they are nice nightstand/dressers but my gosh is she full of it.

I give ‘em 2 months in the Guestroom before they end up in the attic of misfit temporary interiors along with the pampassssss grass, blue and white everything, marble wall hangings and the Toni Thornton contemporary art collab of failure.

79F14AEF-4E45-4F5B-93AB-759E9CA5A778.jpeg

You will note these look an awful lot like the style of the NEW love bombing beg for interior design free help post this am… and DO NOT look like the current “texture” rotten flea market furniture currently everywhere (see kitchen table).

4B2ABAC7-56DC-4829-AFD6-C4A623EFBD53.jpeg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
So Twatty doesn't know what city he's in and the wife doesn't know what century she's in....:rolleyes:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Lol These look like a part of a standard furniture store bedroom set from the times. (Mind you 30 years ago was only 1992!) 😂. I mean they are nice nightstand/dressers but my gosh is she full of it.

I give ‘em 2 months in the Guestroom before they end up in the attic of misfit temporary interiors along with the pampassssss grass, blue and white everything, marble wall hangings and the Toni Thornton contemporary art collab of failure.

View attachment 1636310

You will note these look an awful lot like the style of the NEW love bombing beg for interior design free help post this am… and DO NOT look like the current “texture” rotten flea market furniture currently everywhere (see kitchen table).

View attachment 1636314
She must have been dumped by the first designer, Lauren. Now we know why Phase 2 never began. I bet Lydia was horrific to work with and Lauren ended it.

Also, I bet Lydia expected lots of it to be free.

As for the new pizza oven....sorry but it looks tit. I've seen them done well and then badly. Hers is the latter.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 29
List of All Our Ambassadors - So Far…

Ambassador of Transparency………@Milking Keynes
Ambassador of Diplomacy……….@Miscanthus
Ambassador of Fair Play and Heaps of Playness……….@Peppypoopar
Ambassador of Best Hilarious GIF and Ferrero Rocher and the Outer Hebrides…@AlFresco
Ambassador of Chocolate ……….@coconochanel
Ambassador of Supportive Bananas……….@Luna252
Ambassador of Temporary Interiors……….@Julia 123
Ambassador of Corn on the Cob (Iowa)……….@Labradork
Ambassador of Verse Advocacy……….@Oops…
Ambassador of Wimmin, Women and Female Wotsits of all Genders……….@Allexie01

May all our Ambassadors (so far) who have accepted their posts enjoy all their diplomatic immunity status, Ambassadorial Residences and Ambassadorial Rolls Royces with Chauffeurs of choice. May we have many more Ambassadors soon who will formally accept their posts ( you know who you are please) and enjoy the enhanced status their Ambassadorial Titles will give them.

• Heart
Reactions: 25

Ambassador of Best Hilarious GIF and Ferrero Rocher and the Outer Hebrides…@AlFresco

May all our Ambassadors (so far) who have accepted their posts enjoy all their diplomatic immunity status, Ambassadorial Residences and Ambassadorial Rolls Royces with Chauffeurs of choice. May we have many more Ambassadors soon who will formally accept their posts ( you know who you are please) and enjoy the enhanced status their Ambassadorial Titles will give them.
I'm worried my appointment wasn't democratic....🤔...or was it diplomatic?

• Haha
Reactions: 15

The Ambassador of Ferrero Rocher cracks me up :ROFLMAO: @Al Fresco

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I thought her mom was so poor that Lydiot could touch both sides of her room as a kid
View attachment 1636263
I will translate the caption from bs to English. I found some chests at the brocante I was at last video. And now I am trying to pass them off as something my upperclass mother commissioned. Please forget for the moment that my mother worked hard at the local supermarket.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
I will translate the caption from bs to English. I found some chests at the brocante I was at last video. And now I am trying to pass them off as something my upperclass mother commissioned. Please forget for the moment that my mother worked hard at the local supermarket.
What if these are Ali’s mum’s? The post is from The Home account, which is now the Millen-Gordon’s.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I can’t plan to conduct diplomatic business so may I be humbly introduced as Minister of (failed) Agricultural Waste & Famine?

• Heart
  • Haha
[/QUOTE]
Wondering why Lydia is obsessed with “blackwatch” tartan? She goes on and on and on about it all the time. Very odd.
She loves the inflationary use of new words she has learned that make her sound smart or posh.

• Sad
Reactions: 25
I’m sure I used to follow this broad years ago. What’s with the full on lady of the manor fashions and the terrible hair? I’m sure she’s not even in her mid 30s yet?!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I think that the outdoor pizza oven looks like a stubby, erect penis.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 37
May I propose the institution of the following ambassadorships as well :
Ambassador de Pieces de Resistance and other objets In Situ
Ambassador of the 3 Abused Wiener Boiz
Ambassador of Culinary Abominations and Snazzy XXXL Headbands
Ambassador of Dupe-didoodah Jinuwine Watchezz and Hermayze Bagz

I also propose addressing the possibility of changing her monogrammed Crest to one that would incorporate the iconic shoe in a timeless, classy way.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Ambassadorial Announcement.

Right Girls

If Holland Cooper can invent an Ambassador of the Countryside ( wouldn’t you just love to read the job description) then we need to invent a few Ambassadors of our own. I mean who thinks of these titles? Ambassador? Why Ambassador? Who sat at their desk at school day dreaming they would one day be an Ambassador of the Countryside? Who owns the countryside that someone becomes Ambassador of? I mean it’s utterly ridiculous. My name is Josephine Fear and I am the Ambassador of the Countryside!

Really?

Are you sure?

In the interests of democracy, fair play and transparency may I respectfully suggest the following please?

1) We elect an Ambassador of Democracy.
There are many who could fulfil this role, however, I would like to put forward @Miscanthus to be our Ambassador of Democracy.

2) We elect an Ambassador of Fair Play.
There are many who could fulfil this role but may I suggest @Peppypoopar for this important Ambassadorship please? She will absolutely smash it!

3) We elect an Ambassador of Transparency.
There are many who could fulfil this role however, I would like to put forward @Milking Keynes who sees through everything cleverly and immediately.

Then of course we will need an Ambassador of the Antipodes and whilst there are many who could fulfil this role, to my mind we should give this important office to the owner of a much loved Tardis who understands the space time continuum...I speak of course of none other that @MissMidnight.

All of the rest of us should award ourselves an Ambassadorship. For instance, if everyone’s ok about it I am happy to undertake the difficult role of Ambassador of Verse Advocacy.

Do let us know who/what you would like to be Ambassador of and we can make a list of congratulatory responses. If anyone wants to be the Ambassador of BandQ do please let me know. I bought some paintbrushes from them and the bristles fell out. Not a happy bunny...

The world is your oyster! You can be Ambassador of whatever you would like to be Ambassador of. You could choose to be Ambassador of World Oysters and we would applaud you and supply you with red velvet robes with faux ermine hoods so you can strut around importantly. Imagine how you can introduce yourselves at parties...Yes, my name is Anaconda Rice-Paper and I am Ambassador to Vision Express and all its Territories...
Dearest @Oops... I am honoured to accept my invitation to be the Ambassador of the Antipodes! ♥

At this very moment, I am meticulously planning our second annual Great Australian Oceanfront Holiday of Dreams, which will take place sometime in mid January 2023 - all Tattlers on this thread are welcome to join myself and Master Midnight at our beach house, so please keep an eye out for further updates regarding this exclusive 10 day soirée. 🏖

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
Currently watching the latest offering of our Lidl (yawn) and I kept looking at her outfit because it reminded me of something….she is dressed like Aunt Lydia (quite the coincidence) from The Handmaid’s Tale :LOL:
F4FD465A-3B38-4068-AF18-AF3CC0D59569.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
Thank you, dear Oops, for your kind words and warm welcome. ❤ I shall set forth immediately to investigate the fox sanctuary and sort out the corn situation to your satisfaction. I needed to break in my newly renewed passport so the timing is pahhfekt! I am also highly skeptical of the foil packets unless her travesty removed the kernels from their cob before steaming them. 🤢 Everyone who is anyone knows that’s simply not done to a lovely fresh ear of corn. 😳
Sadly I’ve determined that the sketchy foil packets did each contain a few sad kernels of denuded corn. There was nary a sock to be seen so it seems the house elf is doomed to continued servitude for the foreseeable future. I AM enjoying the new penthouse and chauffeur immensely, however! Erm, that is, chauffeur driven Bentley. Yeah, that’s what I meant to say… Thank you for the lovely ambassadress perks and I’m looking forward to seeing you all at our next summit!

• Haha
  • Heart
Dearest @Oops... I am honoured to accept my invitation to be the Ambassador of the Antipodes! ♥

At this very moment, I am meticulously planning our second annual Great Australian Oceanfront Holiday of Dreams, which will take place sometime in mid January 2023 - all Tattlers on this thread are welcome to join myself and Master Midnight at our beach house, so please keep an eye out for further updates regarding this exclusive 10 day soirée. 🏖
Oooooo, will we have the man caves again, pretty please? :m

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.