Lydia Millen #150 A drip for a drip on her #gifted trip

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
🍾 🥂 🍾 🥂 🍾 🥂 🍾 🥂 🍾 🥂 🥂 🍾 🥂 🍾 🥂 🍾 🥂 🍾 🥂 🍾 🥂 🍾
Well done to all of us for reaching 150 threads!!!
Congratulations to our @Wophie for the winning thread title with 57 votes 🥇:m🎈🔥

It was déjà poo this week with more confused identity, seasonal living, vintage trunks and Bunga 'improvements'....

* Lidl was "hospitalised in a foreign country" after experiencing an episode of confusion and numbness. It was her first #gifted night in Madrid with Land Rover.
* plus one Ali, filmed it as proof. They were late to breakfast, the off-roading Range Rover Sport experience and the finca. So professional!
* we speculated whether it was drink, lack of drink, anxiety, panic attack, an ED, no food, a tight belt or anaemia. No issue was found but she's having further tests, privately.
* Lidl went to Paris on a #gifted trip with Calzedonia along with other influencers, including Vic. She found an ill-fitting, old YSL black mini dress at the bottom of her wardrobe and a pair of MB Hangisis to go with the brand's seamed tights. A headband topped off her 'lewk'. She didn't make it to the brand's instagram.
* Vic had a ball and went on to Paris Fashion Week. Lidl had a Starbucks and went home to her patio.
* we were seasonally confused by Lidl's wardrobe. Amazon Chinese "cashmere" jumper dresses, white jeans, tweed jacket, a white strapless mini dress, tartan shirt, and a polo neck sweater featuring sheep.
* we continued to be confused when the Millen-Morons had an Italian Summer Moments picnic for D&G The Perfume Shop. It featured French bread and cheeses, summer clothes, a chilly north Norfolk beach and a very awkward kiss.
* we knew it really was Autumn when Lidl said she was making her Christmas list and pumpkins slouched in her October word salad.
* people pleaser Lidl is confused about her identity. She'll be whatever you want her to be.... Emily in Paris, Blair Waldorf, Liz Hurley, Theresa May, Lizzie Cundy, Brigitte Macron, Ollie Locke, Julie Walters, a 3 year old beauty pageant contestant or a grandma!
* Lidl is manifesting "an abundance mindset". She now has an orchard....a horse and a thatched cottage. It's called lying.
* work continued in the Bunga garden in time for summer...2023. There's a wildflower "boulevard", #artisansofdevizes limestone terrace, outdoor kitchen with stone sink, pizza oven and Big Green Egg BBQ.
* she's admitted they have no plans to move. Knock me over with a feather!
* Lidl's mum made a surprise appearance in her vlog. No, not a trip to Despina, but an awkward handover of a small pot of MG honey.
* Lidl stated all her Hermès bags, bar one, came from a reseller...and that came from an Hermès store. Hmmmm.....
* a bizarre video about Lidl was unearthed by @kaztt
* instead of deleting comments about #hairgate the narcissist in Lidl couldn't stop herself scratching the festering sore...
🤮 According to her she didn't like her hair and products were used that she didn't agree to. According to us she ignored advice on after care, was humiliated by #globygate and took it out on Nicky.
🤮 According to her it didn't happen because she's confident Nicky can't release footage. According us we have receipts.
🤮 According to her she can't understand why people are held accountable for their actions. According to us you can't argue with stupid.
* it's taken two years and thousands of pounds for her hair to look this "amazing". That isn't the word we would use.
* ....and finally the pièce de bloody résistance...Jimmy Choo sent Lidl #gifted boots....that were too small 😂

News from the husband:
* Ali was pictured on a balcony in Venice with Denis. This was after "four hours in Ralph well spent". Blink twice if you need help climbing out of the closet Ali!
* The Venice trip was for Radisson Collection. All the men wore jeans and t-shirts while Ali rocked silently in a boat wearing a polo neck and white trousers.
* Ali spent an enjoyable week in Portugal playing golf but was happy to be home with his Queen - the cat 😻!

* For #hairgate #globygate and all things Lydia please go the the WIKI (pink button at top of page).

It's only her hair that stops her looking like a man....

20221002_231233.png

Beauty pageant contestant....

20221002_231259.png

Photos thanks to @Peppypoopar and @MissMidnight

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 89
I still think her over reaction to Nikki and her hair was mainly down to Globy being such a flop and she couldn’t handle the negative comments and took all her frustration out on Nikki.
She is just a very nasty aggressive narcissist who thought her tanning shite was going to be a sell out.
Even if her hair wasn’t quite how she expected it,to behave in the way she did just shows what an absolute horrible mean girl she really is.
At this point in her career she is just becoming a laughing stock,the ridiculous outfits and now the headbands,which do nothing for her.
I dislike her more and more as time goes on and we continue to witness her true personality,please get professional help Elsie because you sure do need it.

It was déjà poo this week with more confused identity, seasonal living, vintage trunks and Bunga 'improvements'....

* Lidl was "hospitalised in a foreign country" after experiencing an episode of confusion and numbness. It was her first #gifted night in Madrid with Land Rover.
* plus one Ali, filmed it as proof. They were late to breakfast, the off-roading Range Rover Sport experience and the finca. So professional!
* we speculated whether it was drink, lack of drink, anxiety, panic attack, an ED, no food, a tight belt or anaemia. No issue was found but she's having further tests, privately.
* Lidl went to Paris on a #gifted trip with Calzedonia along with other influencers, including Vic. She found an ill-fitting, old YSL black mini dress at the bottom of her wardrobe and a pair of MB Hangisis to go with the brand's seamed tights. A headband topped off her 'lewk'. She didn't make it to the brand's instagram.
* Vic had a ball and went on to Paris Fashion Week. Lidl had a Starbucks and went home to her patio.
* we were seasonally confused by Lidl's wardrobe. Amazon Chinese "cashmere" jumper dresses, white jeans, tweed jacket, a white strapless mini dress, tartan shirt, and a polo neck sweater featuring sheep.
* we continued to be confused when the Millen-Morons had an Italian Summer Moments picnic for D&G The Perfume Shop. It featured French bread and cheeses, summer clothes, a chilly north Norfolk beach and a very awkward kiss.
* we knew it really was Autumn when Lidl said she was making her Christmas list and pumpkins slouched in her October word salad.
* people pleaser Lidl is confused about her identity. She'll be whatever you want her to be.... Emily in Paris, Blair Waldorf, Liz Hurley, Theresa May, Lizzie Cundy, Brigitte Macron, Ollie Locke, Julie Walters, a 3 year old beauty pageant contestant or a grandma!
* Lidl is manifesting "an abundance mindset". She now has an orchard....a horse and a thatched cottage. It's called lying.
* work continued in the Bunga garden in time for summer...2023. There's a wildflower "boulevard", #artisansofdevizes limestone terrace, outdoor kitchen with stone sink, pizza oven and Big Green Egg BBQ.
* Lidl's mum made a surprise appearance in her vlog. No, not a trip to Despina, but an awkward handover of a small pot of MG honey.
* Lidl stated all her Hermès bags, bar one, came from a reseller...and that came from an Hermès store. Hmmmm.....
* instead of deleting comments about #hairgate the narcissist in Lidl couldn't stop herself scratching the festering sore...
🤮 According to her she didn't like her hair and products were used that she didn't agree to. According to us she ignored advice on after care, was humiliated by #globygate and took it out on Nicky.
🤮 According to her it didn't happen because she's confident Nicky can't release footage. According us we have receipts.
🤮 According to her she can't understand why people are held accountable for their actions. According to us you can't argue with stupid.
* it's taken two years and thousands of pounds for her hair to look this "amazing". That isn't the word we would use.
* ....and finally the pièce de bloody résistance...Jimmy Choo sent Lidl #gifted boots....that were too small 😂

News from the husband:
* Ali was pictured on a balcony in Venice with Denis. This was after "four hours in Ralph well spent". Blink twice if you need help climbing out of the closet Ali!
* The Venice trip was for Radisson Collection. All the men wore jeans and t-shirts while Ali rocked silently in a boat wearing a polo neck and white trousers.
* Ali spent an enjoyable week in Portugal playing golf but was happy to be home with his Queen - the cat 😻!

* For #hairgate #globygate and all things Lydia please go the the WIKI (pink button at top of page).

View attachment 1622245

View attachment 1622246

She looks demented.😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 44
I was checking her Instagram from my business account (my private account got blocked for no reason, probable from watching the Rodial video) and I got this add. And they say Instagram algorithm sucks… :ROFLMAO:

D05344E5-A3C2-446A-9F1C-EB3D604C066A.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26

News from the husband:

View attachment 1622245

View attachment 1622246

Brilliant recap, @Miscanthus 🙌🏼👏🏻🙌🏼🙌🏼👏🏻😂😂😂 I needed a laugh this monring!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
The member on the last thread seemed to think that if you receive a lot of money from a high profile client you should suck up any poor behaviour.
Well...news...nobody deserves to be on the receiving end of that sort of behaviour, whatever you do, whoever your client is and whatever you get paid.
I'm sure Nicky has worked for billionaire Saudi Princesses who would never shout, cry and scream.
I, for one, am pleased that Nicky is a successful business woman and single mother, who has an international reputation and is launching her own product. I doubt she even thinks about Lidl now. We won't forget though.
Meanwhile Lidl is still consumed by the whole episode and picks at it like a scab. Never heal Lidl.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 70
She still hasn't managed 100,000 views on Thursdays flog, shocking considering she had Hermes in the title and the thumbnail is her holding the Kelly mini! Yesterday I looked and there were 325 comments, today 317!!!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
The member on the last thread seemed to think that if you receive a lot of money from a high profile client you should suck up any poor behaviour.
Well...news...nobody deserves to be on the receiving end of that sort of behaviour, whatever you do, whoever your client is and whatever you get paid.
I'm sure Nicky has worked for billionaire Saudi Princesses who would never shout, cry and scream.
I, for one, am pleased that Nicky is a successful business woman and single mother, who has an international reputation and is launching her own product. I doubt she even thinks about Lidl now. We won't forget though.
Meanwhile Lidl is still consumed by the whole episode and picks at it like a scab. Never heal Lidl.
Exactly. Plus, Nicky didn’t choose to address the issue, she had to in order to defend herself. Rumours, innuendo, thinly disguised attacks can destroy even the most reputable businesses. She should be proud of the way she dealt with it - a lucid and dignified account of what happened, with receipts. Elsie is a backstabber acting the victim. Only someone with her vanity and conceit would keep on going there.

• Heart
Reactions: 55
Exactly! it doesn't matter what you do or who your customers are no one deserves to be treated like tit!

• Heart
Reactions: 39
I still think her over reaction to Nikki and her hair was mainly down to Globy being such a flop and she couldn’t handle the negative comments and took all her frustration out on Nikki.
She is just a very nasty aggressive narcissist who thought her tanning shite was going to be a sell out.
Even if her hair wasn’t quite how she expected it,to behave in the way she did just shows what an absolute horrible mean girl she really is.
At this point in her career she is just becoming a laughing stock,the ridiculous outfits and now the headbands,which do nothing for her.
I dislike her more and more as time goes on and we continue to witness her true personality,please get professional help Elsie because you sure do need it.

She looks demented.😂😂
Yep, this is what I said too. None of this is actually to do with her hair and all to do with her loss of control with Globy. She just projected all of it towards Nicky.

Please can someone direct me to the video or post where Carrie wanted to quit and Lydia refused to accept the resignation. I have never heard about this before.

Last edited:
Reactions: 29
Yep, this is what I said too. None of this is actually to do with her hair and all to do with her loss of control with Globy. She just projected all of it towards Nicky.

Please can someone direct me to the video or post where Carrie wanted to quit and Lydia refused to accept the resignation. I have never heard about this before.
Yep, I said the same.

89524E8A-8E80-4C66-92C4-AAB1BE667D45.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Masterful @Miscanthus! This may be my favorite yet!

I wonder why Lydia even opened herself up to this again. The collective shaming ramble…what was that? Why is Lydia attempting to be this “pie in the sky, I have no views/beliefs influenzer”. If you are indeed clueless, keep your trap shut about it instead of shouting from the rooftops every five seconds how uninformed you are about world issues. Part of me thinks it’s insidiously intentional to get a portion of the white conservative tradwife female population in the US on board with her content. She doesn’t quite fit the bill of blissfully ignorant homemaker but she’s trying hard to cultivate that image. Would also make sense why she’s pivoted over to flogging cheaper affiliates. While the dollars are low, the volume with this population is super high and perennial (massive amounts online shopping + evergreen affiliate cookies for those managing their homes aka stay-at-home parents).

Lydia’s viewers aren’t stupid though. They know she would prefer to be wearing luxury. Unfortunately her lack of work ethic and her singular career limiting experience with Nicky put her lack of professionalism on blast and brands dropped her. Now she’s grasping at straws trying to work with literally anyone who will have her. She’s impressed that small companies know who she is after ten years in the game? Well me too! Hermes knows Tamara. Balenciaga knows Vic. Heck even Raffles knows Teefers. The Perfume shop does remember Elsie at least.

Lastly I agree with the other poster who said she’s lashing out ahead of Nicky’s launch. She has so little going on that she’s ruminating in bad feelings and trying to talk out of them. Using positive mental health techniques that wouldn’t be a bad thing usually but of course she’s perverted it into a narcissistic rant in the vlog and comments.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Off topic, but a Net-a-Porter ad just appeared on my screen for Lydl's favourite, Erdem. Guys - this Erdem dress is £1985 and is 92% polyester, 8% metallic fibers !!! WTAF!!

1664798504649.png

I'll bet Lydl or Teefers buys it though!! ;)

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 51
Elsie, is it really a “fitting” if you aren’t trying the garment on properly … y’know, to see if it FITS? 🙄

32504F2B-5ABA-4709-AA1B-57A849989870.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Off topic, but a Net-a-Porter ad just appeared on my screen for Lydl's favourite, Erdem. Guys - this Erdem dress is £1985 and is 92% polyester, 8% metallic fibers !!! WTAF!!

View attachment 1622580

I'll bet Lydl or Teefers buys it though!! ;)
It looks like it’s made of wrapping paper from a garden centre 🙈 so yes, they’ll both be all over it

• Haha
Reactions: 23
If she had a busy schedule and lots of work on she simply wouldn't have time to reply to video and Tiktok comments as well as Insta ones too. She's replying to loads, deleting as usual and also changing her insta per post so the number of likes isn't visible. She is clearly paranoid and delusional with too much time on her hands, and self medicating with wine and probably other things, I doubt Carrie has much control, and can only advise or suggest things. Lydia is trying hard to look as if she's holding things together but she really isn't.

For the second time in a month she's posted a photo of someone elses house, without putting a comment up saying this is not my house, or wouldn't anyone want to live in a house like this, so she is deliberately misleading people! Her clickbait flog titles are not getting the hits anymore, even with desperate photos like Hermes bags etc. I think she will keep going though, and Vlogmas will be good to see which brands give her work and who sends gifts! Carrie is probably working on this now, as it will mainly have to be new brands, as she pisses off everyone she works with. Wonder if Bulgari will give her a bag or watch or something, she's done nothing with them this year!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 29

I'm pretty sure Lydia and Carrie were sitting in a taxi on a day trip to London and Lydia mentioned it. I will have to re-watch a few of the vlogs to find the exact one.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Thank you for our latest bright and shiny thread Captain! The recap made me laugh out loud again! So funny! 💜

• Heart
Reactions: 17
She is only posting that she is at a ‘fitting’ because everyone else has spent the last 4 weeks having fittings to attend fashion shows.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.