Lydia Millen #150 A drip for a drip on her #gifted trip

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lydia’s never content just like the season’s she’s always thinking about the next instead of being in the here and now!!! I know I’m guilty of this myself from time to time but she’s beyond cray cray! She lie’s so much and when anyone tries to convince you that they need to be honest you know your looking at a serious manipulative lying witch!!! Lydia just said a few vlogs ago we are so happy right now and just love our house we could be here forever but they aren’t closed off on moving! She doesn’t make any sense at all!!!
Chels! Why aren’t you an Ambassador? Ambassador of Bullshit. 😂🤣😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Okay so haven’t watch Lydia for a while but omg
her make up is now plastered on - no more affli link so can use what she actually likes now?
the headband - who areyou blair Waldorf? or does she dislike her hair again?
moving house - trying to keep up with Josie fashionmumblr (the Instagram is good but it’s a tit area & she has no idea how to decorate) and leonara smell (daddys rich & husband rich, private school not in the same league at all) ?
can get continuing with house Reno that already started but not the rest, is she trying to hide that they are waiting for house prices to drop or what?

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I'm starting a new thread but haven't managed to do the recap....yet!
We have rattled through this thread thanks to @Oops... 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Elsie said she was part of the HC family now. Does that mean she’s an Ambassador? Is HC now the equivalent of the Diplomatic service? It’s just too daft isn’t it? She waffled about the food and changed her mind 3 times to camera and waffled about so much rubbish without making it clear what the HC deal actually was. All the false humility and random gibberish? What has happened to her? Her face looks like it’s going to explode lately…all such a shame.
Ha! you forget, she’s admitted that she’s not that great a communicator. That‘s not her fault, it’s ours lovely. 🥲😂🤣😂🤣😂🥲😂. Do we have an Ambassador for comms? 🤔. Should we put out a call?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
New thread up ...sorry no recap.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.