Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Miscanthus

VIP Member
🍾 🥂 🍾 🥂 🍾 🥂 🍾 🥂 🍾 🥂 🥂 🍾 🥂 🍾 🥂 🍾 🥂 🍾 🥂 🍾 🥂 🍾
Well done to all of us for reaching 150 threads!!!
Congratulations to our @Wophie for the winning thread title with 57 votes 🥇:m🎈🔥

It was déjà poo this week with more confused identity, seasonal living, vintage trunks and Bunga 'improvements'....

* Lidl was "hospitalised in a foreign country" after experiencing an episode of confusion and numbness. It was her first #gifted night in Madrid with Land Rover.
* plus one Ali, filmed it as proof. They were late to breakfast, the off-roading Range Rover Sport experience and the finca. So professional!
* we speculated whether it was drink, lack of drink, anxiety, panic attack, an ED, no food, a tight belt or anaemia. No issue was found but she's having further tests, privately.
* Lidl went to Paris on a #gifted trip with Calzedonia along with other influencers, including Vic. She found an ill-fitting, old YSL black mini dress at the bottom of her wardrobe and a pair of MB Hangisis to go with the brand's seamed tights. A headband topped off her 'lewk'. She didn't make it to the brand's instagram.
* Vic had a ball and went on to Paris Fashion Week. Lidl had a Starbucks and went home to her patio.
* we were seasonally confused by Lidl's wardrobe. Amazon Chinese "cashmere" jumper dresses, white jeans, tweed jacket, a white strapless mini dress, tartan shirt, and a polo neck sweater featuring sheep.
* we continued to be confused when the Millen-Morons had an Italian Summer Moments picnic for D&G The Perfume Shop. It featured French bread and cheeses, summer clothes, a chilly north Norfolk beach and a very awkward kiss.
* we knew it really was Autumn when Lidl said she was making her Christmas list and pumpkins slouched in her October word salad.
* people pleaser Lidl is confused about her identity. She'll be whatever you want her to be.... Emily in Paris, Blair Waldorf, Liz Hurley, Theresa May, Lizzie Cundy, Brigitte Macron, Ollie Locke, Julie Walters, a 3 year old beauty pageant contestant or a grandma!
* Lidl is manifesting "an abundance mindset". She now has an orchard....a horse and a thatched cottage. It's called lying.
* work continued in the Bunga garden in time for summer...2023. There's a wildflower "boulevard", #artisansofdevizes limestone terrace, outdoor kitchen with stone sink, pizza oven and Big Green Egg BBQ.
* she's admitted they have no plans to move. Knock me over with a feather!
* Lidl's mum made a surprise appearance in her vlog. No, not a trip to Despina, but an awkward handover of a small pot of MG honey.
* Lidl stated all her Hermès bags, bar one, came from a reseller...and that came from an Hermès store. Hmmmm.....
* a bizarre video about Lidl was unearthed by @kaztt
* instead of deleting comments about #hairgate the narcissist in Lidl couldn't stop herself scratching the festering sore...
🤮 According to her she didn't like her hair and products were used that she didn't agree to. According to us she ignored advice on after care, was humiliated by #globygate and took it out on Nicky.
🤮 According to her it didn't happen because she's confident Nicky can't release footage. According us we have receipts.
🤮 According to her she can't understand why people are held accountable for their actions. According to us you can't argue with stupid.
* it's taken two years and thousands of pounds for her hair to look this "amazing". That isn't the word we would use.
* ....and finally the pièce de bloody résistance...Jimmy Choo sent Lidl #gifted boots....that were too small 😂

News from the husband:
* Ali was pictured on a balcony in Venice with Denis. This was after "four hours in Ralph well spent". Blink twice if you need help climbing out of the closet Ali!
* The Venice trip was for Radisson Collection. All the men wore jeans and t-shirts while Ali rocked silently in a boat wearing a polo neck and white trousers.
* Ali spent an enjoyable week in Portugal playing golf but was happy to be home with his Queen - the cat 😻!

* For #hairgate #globygate and all things Lydia please go the the WIKI (pink button at top of page).

It's only her hair that stops her looking like a man....

20221002_231233.png

Beauty pageant contestant....

20221002_231259.png

Photos thanks to @Peppypoopar and @MissMidnight

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 89

Stefano

VIP Member
Well Well Well ............What has been going on since I was last the "Queen" in reign on here??? You lot have ALOT of explaining to do!

Don't worry though .. I saw a couple of posts asking where I was but .. as the old FAG Elton would say .....

Spoiler alert .. before any of the fucking snowflakes come for me .. I am a FAG too ... so get back in your fucking boxes or caves from whence thy came!!

So what has the wench from the bunga downunder been up to now? ......I don't need a recap as I have been lurking with all the fucking #AD's spoiling my view but I didnt want to log back in til I felt ready to. (A high class bitch knows what she wants doncha know? :sneaky:).

I have enjoyed a glorious summer .. keeping to myself and dealing with the daily shit that all us "mortals" have to deal with on the daily....listing the following:
1: Bills
2: Builders
3: New car arrival .... the fucking longest painful affair of my life!
4: Friends who want a meal evey bloody weekend ...(I mean if you have friends lol .. you know and you know if you know :p:p)

But we actually decided to do some home RENO .....turned out fucking fantastic If I do say so myself and I will post what we did soon and give you all free of charge links to #webshites ..... (added value to the house already .... we could sell tomorrow even in a fucking depression but I love it too much to get rid of ... not like some other #fucktards I could mention ... ohhh slap your fucking wrists young man!!)

But let's get back to my favorite hobby ......"the drunken turnip" ..... or as I like to call her "Lydiot avec midget" ........or as the commoners know her (eurghh) The Millen-Morons.

So we have the 100000fuckteth reno .. I am actually bored at writing this TBF!

"Emily in Paris! ... Bitch don't even go there ... I love this series and seeing as you have not even watched 1 episode .... shut that hole in your face "Frenemy in Paris"!

HAIRBANDS ...... WTAF .... STERILIZE YOURSELF PLEASE .... DO MANKIND A FAVOR! (Noone better come for me on sterilisation etc .. because I can't have kids due to Chemotherapy .. so suck on my last tit! 👋).

Oh the biggest laugh was a "loaned RR" that you actually tried to pass off as yours? I mean .. bitch .. really? It was and still is a "loan" .. you imbecile!!!
Maybe the "sheeple" that follow you believe it's yours but I know personally friends who are managers at RR and you can't get the "apparently" sold out model you have chosen (which is actually the cheapest model Tattlers lol) until well well into 2023 and possibly 2024 ...so go suck my last nut hun!

I ordered a fucking FIAT 500x ABARTH 4X4 (Yes we have them in only Italy) in Feb .. guess when the fucking thing arrived? September! .. I have had it for like 3 weeks and don't get me wrong I love love love it (as I paid for it in full "in primis") but the quality of new cars being rushed off the production line is bloody awful .. I have had to complain already so GAWD knows how "mini egg hyterical bitch " will fare ...... hmmmmm :oops::rolleyes:

But the "Piece de resistence" as she likes to mention was the debacle on "FAST FASHION" ....Jesus Lord .. hold me close and protect me from what I am about to say 🙏🙏🙏🙏.

When will Ali fuck her in the brain and make her realise that she works for one of THE WORST fast fashion brands on the planet?
When will she realise that France just passed a law to help those fashion houses that will NOT tolerate fashion consumption?
When will she realise she talks ABSOLUTE SHITE ... with absolutely no evidence to back up her thoughts?
When will she admit that she is NOT A FASHION INFLUENCER anymore?
When will she realise that that fucking disaaster of a bungalow is NOT "THE DREAM" but actually a fucking "NIGHTMARE" (Look at "The Money Pit" hunny)
And Finally .... when will she admit that "CLASSIC pieces DO NOT mean buying cheap ass sack cloths AND Hermes ... but actually buying less at a higher cost price and keeping it for longer! .. Classic pieces are only classic as they stand the "test of time" you fucking idiot!😖😖😖

Rant over .. and "I'mmmmmmm back bitchessssssss xxxxxxxxxxx:love::love::love::love::love::love::love:

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 87

Miscanthus

VIP Member
The member on the last thread seemed to think that if you receive a lot of money from a high profile client you should suck up any poor behaviour.
Well...news...nobody deserves to be on the receiving end of that sort of behaviour, whatever you do, whoever your client is and whatever you get paid.
I'm sure Nicky has worked for billionaire Saudi Princesses who would never shout, cry and scream.
I, for one, am pleased that Nicky is a successful business woman and single mother, who has an international reputation and is launching her own product. I doubt she even thinks about Lidl now. We won't forget though.
Meanwhile Lidl is still consumed by the whole episode and picks at it like a scab. Never heal Lidl.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 70

muffintop13

Chatty Member
Adverts only 1.23 mins in and two very good and succinct comments calling her out on her vlog after only ten minutes up. How the millens have fallen 😁😁😁
23473095-603D-4A02-8625-40ABA498E19C.jpeg

98FBAA83-ADA4-422C-847A-A1C7D2E9AEB9.jpeg

Omg more ads 4 mins in!!! Desperado much?!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 62

Julia123

VIP Member
Only reason why Lydia doesn’t follow trends is because she can’t afford them.
If she was still getting regular vouchers from net a porter or my theresa, if she was still getting free clothes and accessorizes believe me, she would not be a english grandmother.
She made this narrative in her head why she has changed, she changed because she had to. You all followed her years before the pandemic, while she was still it girl. She just got worse, more snobby and more materialistic over time. And now she had epiphany? Don’t make me laugh Lydia, please 😂 You said before you don’t want to go to events because that isn’t what makes you happy, why are you accepting invitations to events that are in influencers world at the bottom? Last minute invite to Bond film (don’t get me wrong, I love Bond movies), there you were, event with Calzedonia, movie premiere couple of weeks ago. If you were invited to beautiful events and got the chance to wear designer clothes, would not care one bit about english heritage nature grandmother sage green nonsense.
Yes so true! And honestly all of this fashion shaming coming from this woman. lol 🤷🏻‍♀️

Timeless babe. Just timelessly horrible.

BC80AAA9-87EE-4448-B101-D995E30DE472.jpeg
02708A70-454B-4735-AEA9-E3AF954FC508.jpeg
0AED796D-E0A9-4FEE-A947-70C970B32C3A.jpeg
B127B87B-380B-48C3-9AB2-043DF853571D.jpeg
3CAC177D-4D22-4111-BEF0-CE1579942D08.jpeg
063AA8CF-3DB4-4D40-8549-93217F4D2DC7.jpeg
6C59E99D-5D87-4F39-9BA0-CC55D18E083A.jpeg
14E9096A-CEC1-4A0F-9B1B-52DA5B166A29.jpeg
FF7F6644-0EB1-410C-A327-9A89C9C65C77.jpeg
FA4F30F6-8943-41EC-94D0-4F52B50FACA5.jpeg
FD2BED38-6042-4A43-88E9-AC498A0F58AB.jpeg
E75C5F70-BD64-44A6-8E69-3570FF48DCE9.jpeg
4BA1EBDC-6A33-4BD9-9FA3-5A5A243C0C92.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61

Namima

VIP Member
Of course the rude cow had to insult the hotel Calzedonia booked for her Paris stay. The menu is not as good as The Savoy. This is it?? ( ie. such a small menu).
Oh fuck off you pretentious bish.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 57
My my, how the mighty have fallen. Poor Lydia in Paris for a tights brand. She can't wait to try the Balmain cream supplied by the hotel in her bathroom whilst Victoria is at the actual Balmain show wearing Balmain :eek::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 57

xoxo55

Only reason why Lydia doesn’t follow trends is because she can’t afford them.
If she was still getting regular vouchers from net a porter or my theresa, if she was still getting free clothes and accessorizes believe me, she would not be a english grandmother.
She made this narrative in her head why she has changed, she changed because she had to. You all followed her years before the pandemic, while she was still it girl. She just got worse, more snobby and more materialistic over time. And now she had epiphany? Don’t make me laugh Lydia, please 😂 You said before you don’t want to go to events because that isn’t what makes you happy, why are you accepting invitations to events that are in influencers world at the bottom? Last minute invite to Bond film (don’t get me wrong, I love Bond movies), there you were, event with Calzedonia, movie premiere couple of weeks ago. If you were invited to beautiful events and got the chance to wear designer clothes, would not care one bit about english heritage nature grandmother sage green nonsense.

• Heart
Reactions: 56

Milking Keynes

VIP Member
The member on the last thread seemed to think that if you receive a lot of money from a high profile client you should suck up any poor behaviour.
Well...news...nobody deserves to be on the receiving end of that sort of behaviour, whatever you do, whoever your client is and whatever you get paid.
I'm sure Nicky has worked for billionaire Saudi Princesses who would never shout, cry and scream.
I, for one, am pleased that Nicky is a successful business woman and single mother, who has an international reputation and is launching her own product. I doubt she even thinks about Lidl now. We won't forget though.
Meanwhile Lidl is still consumed by the whole episode and picks at it like a scab. Never heal Lidl.
Exactly. Plus, Nicky didn’t choose to address the issue, she had to in order to defend herself. Rumours, innuendo, thinly disguised attacks can destroy even the most reputable businesses. She should be proud of the way she dealt with it - a lucid and dignified account of what happened, with receipts. Elsie is a backstabber acting the victim. Only someone with her vanity and conceit would keep on going there.

• Heart
Reactions: 55

WatchReelCopyReel

VIP Member
Let’s shout it out so that the internet SEO gods continue to pick it up to drown out Lydia’s noise.

Blogger, YouTuber, and Influncer Lydia Elise Millen requested services of celebrity colorist or colourist Nicky Lazou to give her a balayage look. Nicky Lazou came highly recommended by Despina, Lydia Elise Miller’s old stylist (who was probably trying to dump her). Nicky Lazou saw Lydia Elise Millen twice to correct her already badly damaged and boxed colored hair. Nicky Lazou has photographs of Lydia Elise Millen’s gorgeous hair after her completing work and gave specific instructions on how to care for said hair. At some point on the second hair visit Lydia Elise Millen became enraged and began to blame the nearest person—who would just happen to be a heavily pregnant Nicky Lazou. Even to the present day Lydia Elise Millen states that the hair was not to her liking and that Nicky used products that she did not approve. Color me confused but when I go in for surgery, I don’t tell the professional surgeon what instruments she should use to cut me open but I digress. Lydia Elise Millen also claimed that she demanded Nicky Lazou wash her hair but not get water near her scalp. Um ok. Again, Nicky Lazou is a trained hair professional and is subject to professional responsibilities and liabilities. Lydia Elise Millen has zero professional training in hair care.

Notably she did not pursue any public action against Nicky Lazou for damage of hair. Instead, Lydia Elise Millen engaged influencers like Amelia Liana to group shame Nicky Lazou and encourage others in the industry to discontinue using her services. Nicky Lazou remained patiently silent until this shaming began and threatened her livelihood, which was critical as a new single parent. Nicky Lazou was forced to bring receipts about the real interaction to public forums and for the next several months Lydia Elise Millen steadily lost brand partnerships and appears to have lost influencer friends. Whether this is causal or correlative is unknown.

Since then Nicky Lazou has worked on an eponymous hair care brand ready for launch. Her deep study of hair care and the time taken to develop the product make for good signs that it will be a quality buy. Lydia Elise Millen has recently put out another thinly veiled slam attack referencing her “unfortunate” hair experience, likely in an attempt to shade Nicky Lazou again. Why she is concerned during a time of Nicky Lazou’s great happiness is beyond me. Nicky Lazou continues to shine bright!

• Heart

jessica b

that rant about fashion was CRINGE. We all know where this rant is coming from. Her trip to Paris was triggering because she saw her fellow peers at the Caledonia event doing much better than her and she can't stand it. So what does she do? She decides to slam everyone to make herself feel better.
I'm sure she was at that event for 15 mins tops and socialized with absolutely no one but Carrie.... then went to the hotel and ordered Deliveroo ... how very sad.

• Heart
  • Sick

Al Fresco

VIP Member
latest flog is purely a desperate attempt to get attention and for there to be more comments and engagement. Her views have been down. That’s how I see it. Every single thing she does, says, buys, shows, comments, adds to the description box, posts etc etc has a purpose. The purpose is always kaching $$$. That kind of life must be absolutely Mental! Your everyday is constantly about money. Not kindness or generosity or making money as a hard worker. Purely to convince and market yourself as a “classy” “expensive” woman. Her TT fans are saying I want to be you when I grow up 🤤🤤🤤🤤 “how nice it is to be rich” prancing around in her garden in 2k dresses making out she was born that way. No! When are her followers going to wake the F up! They are paying her bills! Shifty shifty greedy Lydia! Its all coming to an end soon. I think you need to make a new career plan. You don’t want to be having on getting 20k views a flog when you were getting 100k +

Lydia the typical “one upper” Australian slang for you non Aussie tatts
Yes, if you’ve been to Tenerife, she’s been to Elevenerife🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 53

Julia123

VIP Member
She’s in Paris, all dressed up for the event and goes back to the room to have room service? WHY aren’t they going out to a wonderful restaurant?

And what a hypocrite about “comparison” and “shaminge” while talking about the menu and everything in general. She does that alll day to everyone and every business on the planet on a PUBLIC PLATFORM. Carrie too. They are so snide and arrogant.

• Angry
  • Heart

Julia123

VIP Member
It's unbelievable to me that she has an actual paying brand partnership gig in PARIS and she films NOTHING but a room tour, a few snippets of the party that looks like it wasn't well attended, menu shaming, deliveroo, photographing a ridiculous coat with STARBUCKS, and sleeping on a train. THAT'S IT!

What an absolute waste of an opportunity for interesting content. I love watching these vloggers pack, travel, and actually vlog vs just sitting in a hotel room showing footage that is extremely uninteresting. Where is the Airport, travel footage, more hotel footage, more Paris footage, restaurants, some fashion week events, a real coffee & croissant at a little cafe, SHOPPING?

Surely the bestie "manager of nightmares" Cawwie could have gotten her some presentation invites... you know the kind where there is a room with X brand of shoes or whatever and every single influencer is welcome to stop in and film. NOTHING then back to home to COMPLAIN and show her face WAY too close with a headband, and more complaining and judging brands (that um pay her husband a living... but she doesn't care because they aren't paying HER). Probably 50 of the 58 minutes of this "Paris" vlog was her verbal diarrhea that NOONE asked for and most of it is highly offensive and very missing FACTS. She has "so many thoughts" on EVERYTHING.

All this judgement of luxury fashion being in the business to sell people what they want and make a profit... all while wearing AMAZON and dressed up like a little girl or old woman on the prairie or farm. eyeroll

Last edited:
  • Heart

CBo

VIP Member
She sits cross-legged on a bed spouting an anti-trend diatribe when in the fashion capital of the world. Plus, I don’t think she has anything to wear any more that isn’t for prancing around the greedhouse or dog walking. I don’t remember the YSL dress and she never unboxed the black Manolos. Bet she quickly bought them both on Vestiaire.

View attachment 1624915View attachment 1624916
She's had the black dress for a while. She used to wear a chanel brooch on it and looked like she was wearing the uniform of someone who works on a make up counter.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 52

Al Fresco

VIP Member
I fell for the idea of a circular iron bench around the apple tree about 15years ago. It sounds wonderful but in reality it rusts, the apples fall on you with no warning & you’re often surrounded by wasps buzzing around the rotten ones. An expensive mistake, soon abandoned.
You sound like Sir Isaac Newton leaving a shit review on Amazon 😁

• Haha

Lola Faith

VIP Member
They are in Paris and she 'dressed up' for the event - why didn't they go somewhere nice for dinner - Poke bowls in a hotel room is truly sad! She just wont spend any money will she!

• Wow
  • Sad
I’ve embarrassingly made it to the end of the vlog (use it for background noise). The lovely tailor at souster and hicks excitedly telling Lydia about their 50th wedding anniversary plans with their sons and daughters in law all for Lydia to butt in and tell them about her Pullman Christmas plans.

Please tell me I’m not the only one that caught that. How can you interrupt someone speaking about something as special as a 50th anniversary to speak about your ordinary Christmas plans?

Time stamp is 42:25 for anyone that wants to witness how unbelievably self-involved she is.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 51