Lydia Millen #150 A drip for a drip on her #gifted trip

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All the "oohing" and "aahing" over these dinky little steps. As well as all that work and waste.
Colour me "unimpressed".

Screenshot_20221004-150159_Instagram.jpg

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
So why hasn't Lydiot got an Amazon store front and all the products she recommends in one place for her idiot followers to buy?

• Wow
All the "oohing" and "aahing" over these dinky little steps. As well as all that work and waste.
Colour me "unimpressed".

View attachment 1625314
Wow those new pavers look so much like the old. Shame on her for not cleaning and re-using them. The ones she took out to make beds on the main patio cloud have been laid down in that grill area.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
Wow those new pavers look so much like the old. Shame on her for not cleaning and re-using them. The ones she took out to make beds on the main patio cloud have been laid down in that grill area.
So has she re-used the original pavers do you think?

• Wow
Reactions: 10
So why hasn't Lydiot got an Amazon store front and all the products she recommends in one place for her idiot followers to buy?
Because that would be too much work. She would rather just have you click on random links, get cookies and then earn commission on everything you order from Amazon.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Colour me "unimpressed".

View attachment 1625314
There is no charm to what she has renovated. Looks exactly the same. What an absolute waste of time and PR money. All that begging for a dinky staircase.

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
There is no charm to what she has renovated. Looks exactly the same. What an absolute waste of time and PR money. All that begging for a dinky staircase.
I think I have to agree! So much waste of plants and pavers. The new ones don’t look significantly better than the old ones which only needed a clean. Am I understanding it right? Has she used the old pavers further down where the eating area will be. If so why not just swap the two areas round and not have to take the original terrace up? She’ll never use the kitchen for cooking for friends because she has a mental block on feeding people. It’s little snacks seldom a complete sit down meal where she does the cooking. She decorates a table for a banquet and serves Domino pizza! Or crudités and hommous. Nooooo....

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I think I have to agree! So much waste of plants and pavers. The new ones don’t look significantly better than the old ones which only needed a clean. Am I understanding it right? Has she used the old pavers further down where the eating area will be. If so why not just swap the two areas round and not have to take the original terrace up? She’ll never use the kitchen for cooking for friends because she has a mental block on feeding people. It’s little snacks seldom a complete sit down meal where she does the cooking. She decorates a table for a banquet and serves Domino pizza! Or crudités and hommous. Nooooo....
Nope, she has begged for new pavers. To make everything look 95% the same.

Love that Teefers and Elsie were not invited to the Zimmermann show...

Screenshot_20221004-093752_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Those steps are going to be just perfect for those poor dog’s backs!😡🤬

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 37
so on TikTok she's trying to come off as Lady of the Manor with her soothing sophisticated voice showing off her bespoke clothing, when in reality she's a screaming banshee maniac narcissist from Milton Keynes! Always the fraud!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
Nope, she has begged for new pavers. To make everything look 95% the same.

Love that Teefers and Elsie were not invited to the Zimmermann show...

View attachment 1625484
I knew she had new pavers to replace her previous terrace but I must have misunderstood that she’s used the old terrace pavers for another area. That makes it even worse. She has at least learned how to pronounce Devizes since last week so Artisans of Devizes have had at least one mention where their name was correct🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
It's unbelievable to me that she has an actual paying brand partnership gig in PARIS and she films NOTHING but a room tour, a few snippets of the party that looks like it wasn't well attended, menu shaming, deliveroo, photographing a ridiculous coat with STARBUCKS, and sleeping on a train. THAT'S IT!

What an absolute waste of an opportunity for interesting content. I love watching these vloggers pack, travel, and actually vlog vs just sitting in a hotel room showing footage that is extremely uninteresting. Where is the Airport, travel footage, more hotel footage, more Paris footage, restaurants, some fashion week events, a real coffee & croissant at a little cafe, SHOPPING?

Surely the bestie "manager of nightmares" Cawwie could have gotten her some presentation invites... you know the kind where there is a room with X brand of shoes or whatever and every single influencer is welcome to stop in and film. NOTHING then back to home to COMPLAIN and show her face WAY too close with a headband, and more complaining and judging brands (that um pay her husband a living... but she doesn't care because they aren't paying HER). Probably 50 of the 58 minutes of this "Paris" vlog was her verbal diarrhea that NOONE asked for and most of it is highly offensive and very missing FACTS. She has "so many thoughts" on EVERYTHING.

All this judgement of luxury fashion being in the business to sell people what they want and make a profit... all while wearing AMAZON and dressed up like a little girl or old woman on the prairie or farm. eyeroll
and then when she gets back from Paris she doesn't pick up her camera for 4 DAYS. What a lazy twit.

• Angry
Reactions: 17
Her vlog... Where she sits in her hotel room and compares the hotel's menu with the Savoy's and basically complains about it all. She actually asks, "What is a (NY) loin"? F*** me. How does one call herself a creator of aspirational content, and thinks she has reached some sort of status, and NOT know what is a loin!!?? How can someone like her eat at the Savoy!!!? Arrrgh boggles the mind.

Also, does anyone know if Carrie studied in a public school? I don't remember, but her accent doesn't seem to be super... pleb-like. Certainly a far cry from Lidl's original accent.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
As I've said, full of shite. She talks absolute rubbish, didn't address any of the subscriber's valid points.

View attachment 1623233View attachment 1623234View attachment 1623235View attachment 1623236
So if you're no expert for sure you should expect feedback on the bullshit you say.
That comment was perfectly objective and stated the facts.

And how about she stops consuming aka buying new aka replacing her whole wardrobe, and instead wears what she has in her wardrobe. Her selling her luxury goods is just an excuse to replace completely her wardrobe with cheap crap to fit her new assssssthetic. How sustainable is that, constantly changing her wardrobe and house decoration to be more classic, how much changes do you need to do to finally feel timeless ffs???

Also, bleeping rude coming from the lady who sold cheap tat from Ali express and called it luxury! She's got NERVES!

Not all luxury is actually good quality, good for finally understanding that. Now, that doesn't mean just because you don't like the new styles and just because it looks like fast fashion (already this shows she doesn't bleeping understand a thing about the fashion industry, luxury brands aren't copying fast fashion brands, it's opposite. And she should know since that's exactly what she does with Boohoo) doesn't mean it's bad quality. Just because it's an it bag doesn't mean it is automatically bad quality. And just because a it bag has been put aside and replaced by another it bag, doesn't mean you can't wear it anymore if you like it. She says she doesn't care about what people think of her style, but then she's like "oh I won't buy it bags anymore because then the fashion industry suddenly decides it's not fashionable anymore blablabla'' but like... The whole thing about dressing as ever you want is about wearing what you ever want, so bleeping wear what' s in your wardrobe you dumbass.

Nobody said your sage green lady Dior was in fashion or out fashion, and even if someone decided it wasn't, why do you bleeping care???? Just pick a style and a mind of yourself and actually decide what you like, not what is seen as fashionable or not. She's so hypocritical it's crazy. Like she's there chasing that old money aura, replacing her whole wardrobe, instead of mixing old and new pieces.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
So if you're no expert for sure you should expect feedback on the bullshit you say.
That comment was perfectly objective and stated the facts.

And how about she stops consuming aka buying new aka replacing her whole wardrobe, and instead wears what she has in her wardrobe. Her selling her luxury goods is just an excuse to replace completely her wardrobe with cheap crap to fit her new assssssthetic. How sustainable is that, constantly changing her wardrobe and house decoration to be more classic, how much changes do you need to do to finally feel timeless ffs???

Also, bleeping rude coming from the lady who sold cheap tat for Ali express and called it luxury! She's got NERVES!
Exactly!!! So bloody stupid, considering that she literally puts food on her table by having people buying tit. If people bought the BARE MINIMUM necessary, she would be homeless. I mean it's really no different from the owner of a tobacco company doing a vlog/advert telling you that smoking really kills and you must not smoke, and he has grown so much blah blah... All the while profiting from cigarette sales. For most people, using their "fame" as a platform would be a good idea; in her case, she should keep her thoughts to herself and stick to the shilling.

In the earlier half of the video, she genuinely says that for the upcoming holiday season one can consider diamante tights. DIAMANTE tights for the *holiday season* from Calzedonia. Then a few minutes later she gives some stupid sermon about fast fashion. It's so upsetting that she only ever responds professionally to super nice, effusive comments. She can't even engage cleverly or professionally with any form of criticism or disagreement, so what does she think she is adding to the discussion? There is none with her! She doesn't learn, doesn't allow herself any opportunity to grow.

• Heart
Reactions: 28

Don‘t forget jacket taters with beenz, (add your own cheese). 🙃

• Haha
I got served a YSL ad right in the middle of her slating their new bag 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
This looks like it’s a public pavement

4DB68D4E-3E03-4739-8317-A26CB2A72FC2.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.