Lydia Millen #150 A drip for a drip on her #gifted trip

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If she had a busy schedule and lots of work on she simply wouldn't have time to reply to video and Tiktok comments as well as Insta ones too. She's replying to loads, deleting as usual and also changing her insta per post so the number of likes isn't visible. She is clearly paranoid and delusional with too much time on her hands, and self medicating with wine and probably other things, I doubt Carrie has much control, and can only advise or suggest things. Lydia is trying hard to look as if she's holding things together but she really isn't.

For the second time in a month she's posted a photo of someone elses house, without putting a comment up saying this is not my house, or wouldn't anyone want to live in a house like this, so she is deliberately misleading people! Her clickbait flog titles are not getting the hits anymore, even with desperate photos like Hermes bags etc. I think she will keep going though, and Vlogmas will be good to see which brands give her work and who sends gifts! Carrie is probably working on this now, as it will mainly have to be new brands, as she pisses off everyone she works with. Wonder if Bulgari will give her a bag or watch or something, she's done nothing with them this year!
Oh god, she’ll start filming for vlogmas on 1st November no doubt!

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
If she had a busy schedule and lots of work on she simply wouldn't have time to reply to video and Tiktok comments as well as Insta ones too. She's replying to loads, deleting as usual and also changing her insta per post so the number of likes isn't visible. She is clearly paranoid and delusional with too much time on her hands, and self medicating with wine and probably other things, I doubt Carrie has much control, and can only advise or suggest things. Lydia is trying hard to look as if she's holding things together but she really isn't.

For the second time in a month she's posted a photo of someone elses house, without putting a comment up saying this is not my house, or wouldn't anyone want to live in a house like this, so she is deliberately misleading people! Her clickbait flog titles are not getting the hits anymore, even with desperate photos like Hermes bags etc. I think she will keep going though, and Vlogmas will be good to see which brands give her work and who sends gifts! Carrie is probably working on this now, as it will mainly have to be new brands, as she pisses off everyone she works with. Wonder if Bulgari will give her a bag or watch or something, she's done nothing with them this year!
Is she deleting negative comments ok Tiktok as they all seem positive lately?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
The title of this thread just made me LOL!

who told her headbands were a good idea?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
A fantastic re-cap @Miscanthus, tears were rolling down my face you made me laugh so much!
How can it be that we re on thread 150? Hang on a minute, yes, now I remember, Elsie is still the chavvy twit she always once was, sadly she ll never change.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I was watching the 'Hermes fail' vlog yesterday (didn't watch all) but just the begining...

- When she said her Hermes bags were bought at resellers. She had to look to another side, like she was ashamed 😅😅
To Lydia: Lydia, no worries. Everyone knows you can't afford luxury items.

- When she started to mention+promote her Amazon clothes and said she was going to Hermes but sh might change outfit, cause the weather (BS!). To Lydia: Of course, everyone knows whenever you meet people or go to a luxury shop you won't dear to wear your cheap Amazon clothes.

- How ridiculous that just because she goes to Hermes, she felt she had to use a Hermes lipstick that she even confessed she didn't like. But then she loved it.
To Lydia: Oh-my-Godness woman. Don't be ridiculous!

- When she said 'Lauren and I decided to go together' she had to correct herself and said 'Well, I decided to book the same date and time'. Lauren must be facinated (NOT).
Maybe Cawie wasn't available? Cause Lydia doesn't have friends. Since when she goes somewhere with someone that doesn't kiss her a&& 24/7?

- She didn't buy anything at Hermes... of course. Everyone knows she can't afford anything hermes. Whatever she has from the brand has been gifted or major disccount.

- Then all the time she spent explaining why she didn't buy anything at Hermes.. 😴😴😴
To Lydia: conclusion, you can't afford it.

- Then Alex came to make her nails.. why she always have to film her friend when is down on her feet. To me that's a discriminatory act. Is like showing how she is superior than her friend. And how people is literally below her.
She always use the poor excuse that she is filming her dog.
I have heard Alex asking her before don't show her on camera. But since Alex gained weight Lydia enjoys to put her online. Again, pure bit/& act from Lydia.

Also, I've seen Alex more working with Lydia since the pandemic. I remember Alex was doing her own thing and didn't had time for Lydia. I bet Alex is not doing so well, and had to come back to work for Lydia. Poor Alex ☹

An then I turned it off. Wasn't even half of the vlog. I still don't know how you guys see the entire thing!

• Heart
Reactions: 33
I still think her over reaction to Nikki and her hair was mainly down to Globy being such a flop and she couldn’t handle the negative comments and took all her frustration out on Nikki.
She is just a very nasty aggressive narcissist who thought her tanning shite was going to be a sell out.
Even if her hair wasn’t quite how she expected it,to behave in the way she did just shows what an absolute horrible mean girl she really is.
Nikki also has enough people reading abilities to recognize her reaction was being fueled by her launch tanking. She mentioned it in her video when she offered her to step outside together and have a banana to calm down :LOL: Instead she got shouted out for suggesting Lidl's state of mind was being influenced by her launch.

Even so, I could never imagine having such a reaction where I stay 3 hours over the scheduled time (and well into the evening) and have my friend drive over for more than an hour to come and support me in my madness. Again, I've left a salon with sideburns! And paid full price for the cut and colour. Never went back there although I had been a regular for years after I sent them an email explaining an issue and they dismissed me. But I could've never caused such a scene.

Ali probably "almost left her" after this because she most likely went home still in full banshee mode, coming totally mentally undone over her hair (and Globy, but she was probably in denial as to why she was coming undone and focusing on the hair). I would also be taken aback if my wife behaved this way over hair.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
🍾 🥂 🍾 🥂 🍾 🥂 🍾 🥂 🍾 🥂 🥂 🍾 🥂 🍾 🥂 🍾 🥂 🍾 🥂 🍾 🥂 🍾
Well done to all of us for reaching 150 threads!!!
Congratulations to our @Wophie for the winning thread title with 57 votes 🥇:m🎈🔥

It was déjà poo this week with more confused identity, seasonal living, vintage trunks and Bunga 'improvements'....

* Lidl was "hospitalised in a foreign country" after experiencing an episode of confusion and numbness. It was her first #gifted night in Madrid with Land Rover.
* plus one Ali, filmed it as proof. They were late to breakfast, the off-roading Range Rover Sport experience and the finca. So professional!
* we speculated whether it was drink, lack of drink, anxiety, panic attack, an ED, no food, a tight belt or anaemia. No issue was found but she's having further tests, privately.
* Lidl went to Paris on a #gifted trip with Calzedonia along with other influencers, including Vic. She found an ill-fitting, old YSL black mini dress at the bottom of her wardrobe and a pair of MB Hangisis to go with the brand's seamed tights. A headband topped off her 'lewk'. She didn't make it to the brand's instagram.
* Vic had a ball and went on to Paris Fashion Week. Lidl had a Starbucks and went home to her patio.
* we were seasonally confused by Lidl's wardrobe. Amazon Chinese "cashmere" jumper dresses, white jeans, tweed jacket, a white strapless mini dress, tartan shirt, and a polo neck sweater featuring sheep.
* we continued to be confused when the Millen-Morons had an Italian Summer Moments picnic for D&G The Perfume Shop. It featured French bread and cheeses, summer clothes, a chilly north Norfolk beach and a very awkward kiss.
* we knew it really was Autumn when Lidl said she was making her Christmas list and pumpkins slouched in her October word salad.
* people pleaser Lidl is confused about her identity. She'll be whatever you want her to be.... Emily in Paris, Blair Waldorf, Liz Hurley, Theresa May, Lizzie Cundy, Brigitte Macron, Ollie Locke, Julie Walters, a 3 year old beauty pageant contestant or a grandma!
* Lidl is manifesting "an abundance mindset". She now has an orchard....a horse and a thatched cottage. It's called lying.
* work continued in the Bunga garden in time for summer...2023. There's a wildflower "boulevard", #artisansofdevizes limestone terrace, outdoor kitchen with stone sink, pizza oven and Big Green Egg BBQ.
* she's admitted they have no plans to move. Knock me over with a feather!
* Lidl's mum made a surprise appearance in her vlog. No, not a trip to Despina, but an awkward handover of a small pot of MG honey.
* Lidl stated all her Hermès bags, bar one, came from a reseller...and that came from an Hermès store. Hmmmm.....
* a bizarre video about Lidl was unearthed by @kaztt
* instead of deleting comments about #hairgate the narcissist in Lidl couldn't stop herself scratching the festering sore...
🤮 According to her she didn't like her hair and products were used that she didn't agree to. According to us she ignored advice on after care, was humiliated by #globygate and took it out on Nicky.
🤮 According to her it didn't happen because she's confident Nicky can't release footage. According us we have receipts.
🤮 According to her she can't understand why people are held accountable for their actions. According to us you can't argue with stupid.
* it's taken two years and thousands of pounds for her hair to look this "amazing". That isn't the word we would use.
* ....and finally the pièce de bloody résistance...Jimmy Choo sent Lidl #gifted boots....that were too small 😂

News from the husband:
* Ali was pictured on a balcony in Venice with Denis. This was after "four hours in Ralph well spent". Blink twice if you need help climbing out of the closet Ali!
* The Venice trip was for Radisson Collection. All the men wore jeans and t-shirts while Ali rocked silently in a boat wearing a polo neck and white trousers.
* Ali spent an enjoyable week in Portugal playing golf but was happy to be home with his Queen - the cat 😻!

* For #hairgate #globygate and all things Lydia please go the the WIKI (pink button at top of page).

It's only her hair that stops her looking like a man....

View attachment 1622245

Beauty pageant contestant....

View attachment 1622246

Photos thanks to @Peppypoopar and @MissMidnight
Again honoured to have one's post used, bowing as I type 😁😜

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
The member on the last thread seemed to think that if you receive a lot of money from a high profile client you should suck up any poor behaviour.
Well...news...nobody deserves to be on the receiving end of that sort of behaviour, whatever you do, whoever your client is and whatever you get paid.
I'm sure Nicky has worked for billionaire Saudi Princesses who would never shout, cry and scream.
I, for one, am pleased that Nicky is a successful business woman and single mother, who has an international reputation and is launching her own product. I doubt she even thinks about Lidl now. We won't forget though.
Meanwhile Lidl is still consumed by the whole episode and picks at it like a scab. Never heal Lidl.
This as well. What sort of unhealthy look do you have on life to say a professional deserves abuse and harassment because it should be expected from divas? Honey child, no. I don't care who you are, no one has to expect or accept this type of behavior from anyone.

Nikki saw herself in a strange situation while in a vulnerable state so didn't know how to proceed immediately. It is safe to say she probably never saw such treatment in her job before, add on top of that the fact she was close to giving birth. We don't all handle conflict and stressful situations with efficiency, especially when vulnerable in one way or the other, you don't have the same presence of mind you would otherwise have - that doesn't somehow justify the abuse.

Off topic, but a Net-a-Porter ad just appeared on my screen for Lydl's favourite, Erdem. Guys - this Erdem dress is £1985 and is 92% polyester, 8% metallic fibers !!! WTAF!!

View attachment 1622580

I'll bet Lydl or Teefers buys it though!! ;)
What the hell, you can get this off of H&M and it would probably be £30-£50. And maybe even cotton, a natural fiber. What is up with these brands charging exorbitant prices for plastic?

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
She really convinced herself that everyone was going to love Globy - or more like Carrie and Ali just agreed with everything she said! Pretty sure the box the Globy tat came in was worth more than the product! People were shocked there was no tanning product - remember she got St. Tropez to gift some bottles for influencers. The Glo site has been taken down but the insta remains and said sold out! I personally remember adding 500 items to cart and I think we were all checking to see how much stock was left until she altered the buying checkout. That whole thing emotionally scarred her and I doubt she will ever launch anything again. She tried to con the general public and her over inflated ego thought that £50 was a good price for a product worth £5 but endorsed by her. Of course Nicky got all her wrath once she realised people thought it was a joke and her launch was awful - didn't she blame covid and lockdown??

• Heart
Reactions: 32
'Yes I am looking a little bit like Emily in Paris' oh no sweetie you definitely are not! more like bobble head in Paris.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
'Yes I am looking a little bit like Emily in Paris' oh no sweetie you definitely are not! more like bobble head in Paris.

She says that and then admits she's never seen the TV show, not sure I can cope with this shite!

Pre- pandemic I was here all the time! LIAR!

This is my old Saint Laurent dress, I've dusted it off! No expense spared, another Lydia Luxury Moment. Obviously she got a My Theresa voucher and bought the headband and Manolos - she would never spend her money on that stuff! Idiot for not begging a nice dress though!

And who is Skin and me she's got sponsoring this crap??

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 26
She really convinced herself that everyone was going to love Globy - or more like Carrie and Ali just agreed with everything she said! Pretty sure the box the Globy tat came in was worth more than the product! People were shocked there was no tanning product - remember she got St. Tropez to gift some bottles for influencers. The Glo site has been taken down but the insta remains and said sold out! I personally remember adding 500 items to cart and I think we were all checking to see how much stock was left until she altered the buying checkout. That whole thing emotionally scarred her and I doubt she will ever launch anything again. She tried to con the general public and her over inflated ego thought that £50 was a good price for a product worth £5 but endorsed by her. Of course Nicky got all her wrath once she realised people thought it was a joke and her launch was awful - didn't she blame covid and lockdown??
I'm not sure she thought everybody would love it. If you recall she did a very awkward video where she made our she was nervous about the launch (but she was actually thinking what a pile of poo she was charging 50 pounds for, IMO). It didn't seem like she really believed in what she was doing.

• Sad
Reactions: 26
Sorry but I just don't get why her and Cawwie share a bed. Why not just get a twin room, Very odd behaviour for BF's. Then slips up and says they will snuggle and watch tv then mentions snuggling again. Trying to tell us something Lyd?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
Of course the rude cow had to insult the hotel Calzedonia booked for her Paris stay. The menu is not as good as The Savoy. This is it?? ( ie. such a small menu).
Oh duck off you pretentious bish.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 57
Adverts only 1.23 mins in and two very good and succinct comments calling her out on her vlog after only ten minutes up. How the millens have fallen 😁😁😁
23473095-603D-4A02-8625-40ABA498E19C.jpeg

98FBAA83-ADA4-422C-847A-A1C7D2E9AEB9.jpeg

Omg more ads 4 mins in!!! Desperado much?!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 62
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.