Lydia Millen #15 Fur couture to entrepreneur! Its all about Chanel, wearing gifted REAL fur...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Here's a revolutionary thought. Regardless of someone's current mental health status, nobody deserves to receive a message saying "Kill yourself". Full stop.
I think everyone agrees with that.
do these messages actually exist though?
like seriously has she ever shown these messages before now though, because we know she would if she received them, she’d probably have them on her highlights reel.
don't fall for it, so many cry troll because it’s suits them, criticism isn’t trolling Lydia.

Her "work bag" around the house it like a toddler playing "grown ups". The bungalow is a bleeping crèche with her and Cawwie stomping around in there all day
I’ve already got cost per wear...🙄 from the bedroom to the dining room.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
New video.

Guys, she isn't looking at the viewfinder to check herself out. It's only to make sure whatever she is holding can be seen, because you know, she wants everyone to buy everything she is holding, so she can afford her bills. She unboxed a hair barrette that is gemmed and the word "CHANEL" in huge cursive. PMSL laughing at this twit being willing to wear that word on her ginormous head. She bought a scarf, after mentioning she has another bag "on hold" at Chanel. She can't decide. She's so rich guys, she has even more stuff in the pipes at Chanel. So she'll have the word CHANEL on her head, and a huge scarf with the Chanel logo wrapped around her skeletal body. Are you jealous of her yet?? Hmmm?

Next item is getting the most use. She loves this bag SO MUCH!! SO useful, she's OVER THE MOON. A black Chanel tote bag. In fabric that looks like burlap. She's SO IN LOVE! She didn't even know it existed! But they had it at the airport. The MOMENT SHE SAW IT SHE KNEW IT WAS THE WORK BAG OF DREAMS!!! It's stuffed to the brim with wallet, notebook, iPad, AirPods, etc. etc. She moves around the house a lot, so she needs a work bag, and IT'S SUCH A GREAT BAG! IT MATCHES EVERYTHING AND THE LOGO CLOSURE! I mean, she is luxe and rich and needs to show it, even when she's in a grubby dressing gown at home. She never goes anywhere but God Damn she has a Chanel at her feet. (It's a hideous bag. Truly.)

She usually likes little bags, but THIS is perfect. IT WAS EXPENSIVE, but she's using it SO MUCH that the cost per wear is good. Reminder that it's linked below. Peasants, go buy it now.

She's watching Fashion Week, (she's not at it!). She is doing things differently, waffling on, she's fine tuning her style. Rich twit style.

PLEASE give her a thumbs up, it's important. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE. And remember everything is linked below, don't mean to sound braggy, thank you so much for watching. BYE.
I can't bring myself to view anything of hers anymore. She actually bought the Chanel tote bag to tote tit around the inside of her own house?!?!?! Please tell me you're bloody joking. This is as bad as her wearing the Balmain jumper dress and slapping on a full face of makeup just to open the door for the package delivery guy.

Geez, this chick is daft and so pretentious. There are multi millionaires and billionaires that do not act this bleeping idiotic. Shows how empty and boring her life is. What a dumb ass!

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I agree, any msg about anyone killing themselves is abhorrent and ought to be reported to the police. Nobody deserves that at all. Not ever.

Who spends circa £2K on a burlap bag to move 2 diaries and an iPad from one room to another around their house??????

Does Ali ever call her out on being absolutely ridiculous and pretentious?

I'm going back to laughing at Motherland enjoying some Mini Eggs!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Absolutely mind blowing that's she's spent 10K on material possessions this year alone, yet only went on her honeymoon for like 2 days. Other than press trips she probably hasn't travelled anywhere other than ibiza? I love handbags but buying handbags rather than creating memories with your partner? sad sad and empty life

• Haha
Reactions: 25
This is a little off topic but I don't think she understands why people enjoy insta stores/wanted to see more stories from her. People like watching stories to get small clips of an infleuncers daily life and see the behind the scenes of their lives! We are always told how hard influencers work and they have a million things on their plate, but people want to actually see this. Influencing is such an interesting career (whether or not we like it) and I personally want to see more of what goes into it. But her stories are just an extension of the vlog... sitting in her house, whining about a topic that she's already scripted. They offer no more insight into her life or what she actually does all day??? Why not just include a 5 minute rant into your vlog instead of putting up a million stories?? I really don't get it and I think she's incapable of posting anything that's actually authentic or spur of the moment. Mini rant over lol

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Or even cost per value? 🤣

So not long after her rant today about being kind etc etc she retweeted Lorna's post of her publicly showing the username of someone who told Lorna she was unfollowing because she finds her annoying.

Lydia you are such a stinking hypocrite!!!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
And they can’t be adding much in the way of value to that house with all of the work they have done to it, in fact they have probably decreased the value. The value in larger homes lies in the number of bedrooms. They have essentially created a renovation project for whoever buys that house because they will have to rip out the wardrobes to return them to bedrooms. I have a lot of kids and need a 5-6 bed house when I buy and you better believe that I don’t want to have to renovate bedrooms. I don’t mind changing kitchens and bathrooms (If needed) but I want my kids cosy and safe in bedrooms when we move.

There is such a thing as topping yourself out of the market. There is only so much people will be willing to pay for a 3 bedroom + renovation project in Northamptonshire. A 5 bedroom family home is a different matter.
having recently been looking for
Look what you can buy locally for the same kind of price https://www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63804468.html
having spent the last year looking at houses. The bungalow is an awful layout and floor plan!! A lot of rooms most families wouldn’t use (most of the basement) I think they would really struggle to sell. At that price point I would want tons of character!

Reactions: 10
Do you remember this discussion on pag 34?. Tamara just answered my question on yesterday's video

Tamara explained how expensive are Fashion Weeks. Cause you have to pay for your own tickets, hotels and time you spend there for you and your plus one. Tamara said you might get up to 30% disscount on a hotel but that's it. Tamara also explained she likes to do Fashion Weeks cause she likes to invest on her 'business' that that gives her access to good contacts and good content.

Thanks Tamara. Now is clear to me why Lydia doesn't do Fashion Weeks. Lydia doesn't like to pay for anything. She rathers film 45mins videos of her talking non-sense inside her house than deliver good material.

I never comment on here, i am just a lurker haha but i was hoping someone noticed this. Tamara's video seemed like low key shade towards Lydia. I could be completely wrong, it probably applies to so many You Tubers but from what I read on here previous it seemed related!

Reactions: 8
Or even cost per value? 🤣

So not long after her rant today about being kind etc etc she retweeted Lorna's post of her publicly showing the username of someone who told Lorna she was unfollowing because she finds her annoying.

Lydia you are such a stinking hypocrite!!!
She shows herself up all the time; she’s VILE

Reactions: 7
I think everyone agrees with that.
do these messages actually exist though?
like seriously has she ever shown these messages, because we know she would if she received them, she’d probably have them on her highlights reel.
don't fall for it, so many cry troll because it’s suits them, criticism isn’t trolling Lydia.

do you think the message that Lydiot showed on Twitter is genuine .. it said ‘go klll yourself’ which is typical of her spelling??

• Wow
This is a little off topic but I don't think she understands why people enjoy insta stores/wanted to see more stories from her. People like watching stories to get small clips of an infleuncers daily life and see the behind the scenes of their lives! We are always told how hard influencers work and they have a million things on their plate, but people want to actually see this. Influencing is such an interesting career (whether or not we like it) and I personally want to see more of what goes into it. But her stories are just an extension of the vlog... sitting in her house, whining about a topic that she's already scripted. They offer no more insight into her life or what she actually does all day??? Why not just include a 5 minute rant into your vlog instead of putting up a million stories?? I really don't get it and I think she's incapable of posting anything that's actually authentic or spur of the moment. Mini rant over lol
I'd be really interested to hear her take on what her job actually is. In the real world, she'd have to justify her performance at yearly appraisals and discuss her targets and CPD. All Lydia talks about are the things that she doesn't like/want to do/feel like she should have to do.

She doesn't want to accept feedback.
She doesn't want to go out of her house.
She doesn't want to declare her ads with any clarity.
She doesn't want to answer any questions regarding honesty.

Why does she think that work is all about what she wants to do? How many of us have that privilege?

Reactions: 19
Nearly time for a new thread...

Chanel bags and old hags in the rant room

Ali's receding hairline and Lidl's receding career

Lydia check me out i look great Millen

I'm sure you lot can do much better than those!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
I’ve just discovered Lydia via someone’s stories and looked at her grid and thought she looks like someone I’ll like... had a search on here and she’s 15 threads deep 🤣
Can I have a sped up version of 15 threads? 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Lily and Bean make totes very reminiscent of Chanel’s beach bags that you can get monogrammed. I think under £200 too. So if she really needed a boujie bag for taking ‘work’ from her sofa to her other sofa to her sofa in the basement to her dressing room to her office sofa, that would have been a more sensible purchase. Sensible and Lydia don’t often go together though...

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She now has a framing bill purely because we've been going on about all she ever pays for are the IKEA frames and baskets 🤣🤣

• Haha
What a self indulgent rant. Just another me me me post about only wanting praise.

She never received the kill yourself message, it's a lie. Funny how it's easy to block her friends names from ever showing up but yet so difficult to not only add kill as a blocked word but also have it pop up as a notification. Liar liar pants on fire. All social media sites have very basic filters that take seconds to setup that would block things like that.

Only ever cares about herself. You just know that if a shop assistant gave her a look she didn't like she would do all she could to get them sacked without a second thought as to how it would affect their life. When Rebecca meldrum is praising your rant you know it's going to be tit.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I’ve just discovered Lydia via someone’s stories and looked at her grid and thought she looks like someone I’ll like... had a search on here and she’s 15 threads deep 🤣
Can I have a sped up version of 15 threads? 😜
Read the intro (first post) on each thread. It's a recap...with bells on

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.