Lydia Millen #15 Fur couture to entrepreneur! Its all about Chanel, wearing gifted REAL fur...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Influencers seem to think that only they can have a voice because they are special and important. I see this entire 'influencer' phenomenon to slow down. I can't remember how many times in the last week I have read the statement "I hate that term, influencer." Some YouTuber/bloggers even go out of their way to not use that term. Others relish in it like Lydia and Frow.

Off topic but did anyone catch Ali on the sofa with Lumi? I guess Ali's new haircut is permanent. It is so awful that you almost feel embarrassed for him.
Whose comments is she referring to? Keen to take a 👀

Reactions: 4
How long before Lydia says that she doesn't like Hermes? Since Claire was invited to preorder a Hermes bag because she is a valued customer.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Influencers seem to think that only they can have a voice because they are special and important. I see this entire 'influencer' phenomenon to slow down. I can't remember how many times in the last week I have read the statement "I hate that term, influencer." Some YouTuber/bloggers even go out of their way to not use that term. Others relish in it like Lydia and Frow.

Off topic but did anyone catch Ali on the sofa with Lumi? I guess Ali's new haircut is permanent. It is so awful that you almost feel embarrassed for him.
He's not handling his fast-paced receding hairline well judging by his hairstyles of late. Really hope lydl isn't fueling this insecurity with 'harmless jokey digs'. The bitchy kind we see exchanged between her & Carrie. Ending your insult in 'just kidding BABE' does not make it acceptable. Wonder which way he'll go; bomb it all off or opt for secret plugs like Alex McGrath(husband not brother)?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
What the what? To quote Lydia from today's vlo
He's not handling his fast-paced receding hairline well judging by his hairstyles of late. Really hope lydl isn't fueling this insecurity with 'harmless jokey digs'. The bitchy kind we see exchanged between her & Carrie. Ending your insult in 'just kidding BABE' does not make it acceptable. Wonder which way he'll go; bomb it all off or opt for secret plugs like Alex McGrath(husband not brother)?
I wonder if the reason Ali has deflated his physical appearance is because his was ingesting muscle enhancing products that have a side effect of losing your hair. The new hairstyle is just so weird.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Actually the quote is 'House rich cash poor' same difference 🤷‍♀️😏
Or
All kippers and curtains..
Or All Lace curtains and no bread in

I have a question - do they own their bungalow outright? As in did they pay off the entire 1.3 million off in cash thus owe nothing on their house to a bank / mortgage company? Because if they still owe a million on a 1.3 million house whilst she has a million sitting in the bank - she really has nothing. Their house debt cancels cash in the bank out. Is there a way to find out if it's paid in full?

That might explain why she's begging for everything. Because they owe as much as they have in cash, so in reality, are not worth a million.
Yes she will no doubt have a mortgage..and their car will be leased..many self employed people lease cars.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
My god its so obvious she's been reading here. I almost feel a bit sorry for her. Almost. Except she has no reason to look... Why isn't she OK with the fact that a minority of people on the Internet find her annoying?! So thin skinned.

Reactions: 11
How long before Lydia says that she doesn't like Hermes? Since Claire was invited to preorder a Hermes bag because she is a valued customer.
Did she mention (app same time as Vic) that she wants one? I remember Vic posting yellow ine saying that is the reason why she was selling old ones. And I think L did the same 😬

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
THIS is evidence of a classic true narcissist. She makes someone's death about her too! She's screaming into a bleeping abyss about the negative comments she gets and has to keep deleting. NOT about mental health, depression and suicide. (** sidetone: I promise you she will suddenly have a video or blog or post about mental health which she never gave a flying duck about before. Just like the homeless and the "aminals" she was going to volunteer with the charity for.

This witch is revolting........someone commits suicide and she has turned the whole thing about her and what she's done and how she's affected. She certainly is not affected when she is begging for free tit and prancing around her bungalow "faffing" tit around her house.

She made the homeless video about her too talking about how SHE was almost homeless which is bullshit when she was in uni, staying with grandma and working to buy luxury purses not saving for an apartment or to put food on the table.

She chooses to lie and be a fraud and deceive people so she should expect to be called out about her being a fake twit.

When has she screamed and talked about the mental health of others or suicide awareness?? No, it's always just about how she's a victim and not getting enough likes or nice comments. What a shallow, selfish witch.

She chooses to be on social media and put her life out there so shouldn't act like a bleeping victim. And again to make someone else ending their life about herself is the most disgusting, selfish, crude thing she's done in my opinion. She has no awareness, no intelligence and no empathy for others. What a bleeping narcissist.

Pardon my rant but I work in the psych field and really take issue with people that use other people's suffering and death for their own platform, profit or to draw attention to themselves.

Like I said before - she would have a post suddenly speaking on mental health. Yet even in her hypothetical example, the victim is her yet again!! She does not give a flying rat's ass about anyone but herself. And this pathetic attempt at a public service announcement of her trying to school the rest of the world on being kind and mental health etc. is beyond hypocritical.

Anyone with half a pea brain would know this chick is still trying to exploit Caroline Flack' suicide for likes, views, comments for herself and is monetizing of it. Typical Lydiot. I am beyond disgusted with this deplorable narcissist.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
I have a question - do they own their bungalow outright? As in did they pay off the entire 1.3 million off in cash thus owe nothing on their house to a bank / mortgage company? Because if they still owe a million on a 1.3 million house whilst she has a million sitting in the bank - she really has nothing. Their house debt cancels cash in the bank out. Is there a way to find out if it's paid in full?

That might explain why she's begging for everything. Because they owe as much as they have in cash, so in reality, are not worth a million.
Yes, you need the address and then check UK Land Registry. It will tell you how much they paid for the house, if any bank has a first charge over the property & for how much for. It will cost £12 I think.

Reactions: 6
Cant stand how much she believes the world owes her something. If you cannot handle being a public figure subject to scrutinisation REALISE that this career isn't for you. There are 1000s of celebs who have received much more hate and go about their lives without ever mentioning it. If it impacts your mental health so much stop, turn of your comments and/or change your career. influencers have become so self absorbed thinking they are above anyone and will never be able to work for someone else again. there are plenty of fashion careers that don't involve being in front of a camera.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Or
All kippers and curtains..
Or All Lace curtains and no bread in

Yes she will no doubt have a mortgage..and their car will be leased..many self employed people lease cars.
Yes, people lease cars but she always says "we bought a new car."

Reactions: 6
Here's a revolutionary thought. Regardless of someone's current mental health status, nobody deserves to receive a message saying "Kill yourself". Full stop.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
The new Chanel video - she has a work bag because even though she works from home she 'moves around the house a lot and sets up in different locations'. I swear, you couldn't make this up. At this point I feel like I'm watching a comedy show.
It would be a comedy show if it was funny but tbh I'm feeling sick at the thought of how much she is earning and how much effort and 'work' she puts in. She doesn't know the meaning of work because she's never done a day of it.

• Sick
Reactions: 12
I can't believe she said "I'm not checking myself out on camera, as I checked myself out before I started filming and I knew I looked good"😳. Head up her own arse or what?🙄

20200224_192657.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 23
New video.

Guys, she isn't looking at the viewfinder to check herself out. It's only to make sure whatever she is holding can be seen, because you know, she wants everyone to buy everything she is holding, so she can afford her bills. She unboxed a hair barrette that is gemmed and the word "CHANEL" in huge cursive. PMSL laughing at this twit being willing to wear that word on her ginormous head. She bought a scarf, after mentioning she has another bag "on hold" at Chanel. She can't decide. She's so rich guys, she has even more stuff in the pipes at Chanel. So she'll have the word CHANEL on her head, and a huge scarf with the Chanel logo wrapped around her skeletal body. Are you jealous of her yet?? Hmmm?

Next item is getting the most use. She loves this bag SO MUCH!! SO useful, she's OVER THE MOON. A black Chanel tote bag. In fabric that looks like burlap. She's SO IN LOVE! She didn't even know it existed! But they had it at the airport. The MOMENT SHE SAW IT SHE KNEW IT WAS THE WORK BAG OF DREAMS!!! It's stuffed to the brim with wallet, notebook, iPad, AirPods, etc. etc. She moves around the house a lot, so she needs a work bag, and IT'S SUCH A GREAT BAG! IT MATCHES EVERYTHING AND THE LOGO CLOSURE! I mean, she is luxe and rich and needs to show it, even when she's in a grubby dressing gown at home. She never goes anywhere but God Damn she has a Chanel at her feet. (It's a hideous bag. Truly.)

She usually likes little bags, but THIS is perfect. IT WAS EXPENSIVE, but she's using it SO MUCH that the cost per wear is good. Reminder that it's linked below. Peasants, go buy it now.

She's watching Fashion Week, (she's not at it!). She is doing things differently, waffling on, she's fine tuning her style. Rich twit style.

PLEASE give her a thumbs up, it's important. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE. And remember everything is linked below, don't mean to sound braggy, thank you so much for watching. BYE.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 42
New video.

Guys, she isn't looking at the viewfinder to check herself out. It's only to make sure whatever she is holding can be seen, because you know, she wants everyone to buy everything she is holding, so she can afford her bills. She unboxed a hair barrette that is gemmed and the word "CHANEL" in huge cursive. PMSL laughing at this twit being willing to wear that word on her ginormous head. She bought a scarf, after mentioning she has another bag "on hold" at Chanel. She can't decide. She's so rich guys, she has even more stuff in the pipes at Chanel. So she'll have the word CHANEL on her head, and a huge scarf with the Chanel logo wrapped around her skeletal body. Are you jealous of her yet?? Hmmm?

Next item is getting the most use. She loves this bag SO MUCH!! SO useful, she's OVER THE MOON. A black Chanel tote bag. In fabric that looks like burlap. She's SO IN LOVE! She didn't even know it existed! But they had it at the airport. The MOMENT SHE SAW IT SHE KNEW IT WAS THE WORK BAG OF DREAMS!!! It's stuffed to the brim with wallet, notebook, iPad, AirPods, etc. etc. She moves around the house a lot, so she needs a work bag, and IT'S SUCH A GREAT BAG! IT MATCHES EVERYTHING AND THE LOGO CLOSURE! I mean, she is luxe and rich and needs to show it, even when she's in a grubby dressing gown at home. She never goes anywhere but God Damn she has a Chanel at her feet. (It's a hideous bag. Truly.)

She usually likes little bags, but THIS is perfect. IT WAS EXPENSIVE, but she's using it SO MUCH that the cost per wear is good. Reminder that it's linked below. Peasants, go buy it now.

She's watching Fashion Week, (she's not at it!). She is doing things differently, waffling on, she's fine tuning her style. Rich twit style.

PLEASE give her a thumbs up, it's important. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE. And remember everything is linked below, don't mean to sound braggy, thank you so much for watching. BYE.
Her "work bag" around the house it like a toddler playing "grown ups". The bungalow is a bleeping crèche with her and Cawwie stomping around in there all day

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.