Lydia Millen #15 Fur couture to entrepreneur! Its all about Chanel, wearing gifted REAL fur...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If it's a fake tan kit she's flogging lydl best have herself removed from St Tropez's website (& it better be good #nomorefreebies)
Might explain her shock at Molly Mae launching a fake tan range.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
same!! I feel really bad for derailing the MG’s thread but I find their “friendship” fascinating now.

lydia is trying to come across as a softer version of herself, comments about her pregnant friends, baby showers, the Q&A about their plans for children. I do wonder if they’ve both weighed up the benefits of having a content kid. Pebbles and Fleur are both doing well with a baby to use in a flat lay!

i feel like Victoria is in a weird limbo, she’s been put on a pedestal because of her relationship with gleam, but all of her contacts and deals (strathbery, her book, Elizabeth Arden) are because of gleam.
She’s teasing bringing out her own clothing line now (merchandise) because she’s trying to find a way to keep her bag without the power of gleam behind her.
All we see is fragrance and Ted baker.
she describes clothes as “cute” and her descriptive language ranges from “beautiful” to “the dream”
Nothing about the fabric, cut, fall of an item.

Lydia and Carrie have successfully arranged a lot of “partnerships” for Lydia, I do wonder of Carrie is the brains behind that.

but Frow is in content limbo, her vlogs are dull, she was left out of the LM and Nars press trips, and she’s making herself a family channel without the baby and with an irritating husband.

she needs to push a kid out soon and try to go in that direction because as a beauty and fashion influencer her career is on thin ice.

I feel Lydia is in a better position, she’s does a LOT of house content so she’s cornered that market, and for the most part (to the sheep anyway) ali Is likeable on her vlogs, both women must know a baby prop would do them wonders.
I do feel that Lidls audience would be watching (apart from initially wanting to know what it looked yet) to see how Lidl would be coping, as opposed to cheering them on. We can see it with Lumi- Aldi is sooooo affectionate and naturally demonstrative with his affections.. Lidl... well.. who nose? I don't think Victoria will come under that pressure when its her time. Lily Pebbles tho- don't get me started on that woman! Lily doesn't understand that her endorsements were always going to change- she made the mistake of thinking that they would stay with her through thick and thin- whereas Victoria and her brother are kinda pre-empting the impending situation. I do think this is what they're planing. The glut of scantily clad Victoria writhing in the surf with the flattest of toned stomachs- all stock photos for the future..

• Heart
Reactions: 2
So in her latest post on her home account, Lidl is self proclaiming “I have (a) very expensive taste”. How arrogant and snobbishly cocky of her, I don’t think I know any influencers who are this up their own arse! Even if they are, they don’t sprout such tit for everyone to read. What a prat!

She must feel so inferior if she has to say such things for everyone to read, she must think putting it out there enough times and it will become a reality. She lacks self awareness to realise it actually has an opposite effect. Just highlights what a pathetic, empty life she actually leads.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
So in her latest post on her home account, Lidl is self proclaiming “I have (a) very expensive taste”. How arrogant and snobbishly cocky of her, I don’t think I know any influencers who are this up their own arse! Even if they are, they don’t sprout such tit for everyone to read. What a prat!

She must feel so inferior if she has to say such things for everyone to read, she must think putting it out there enough times and it will become a reality. She lacks self awareness to realise it actually has an opposite effect. Just highlights what a pathetic, empty life she actually leads.
I toooo have very expensive taste in BEAUTIFUL, BESPOKE Amazon marble balls and blank coffee table books. Such style, such elegance. It just ooooozes out of me like bleeping PUS.

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Lydia has finally inspired me to purchase something. I am going to get one of those chalk board weekly planners for my kitchen and write "SO BUSY! SO MANY MEETINGS!!!!" in Monday-Friday and "SO EXTREMELY EXHAUSTED! I DESERVE A DUVET DAY!!!" in Saturday and Sunday.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
is she anemic?
I think she is unhappy for many reasons but she isn't being honest with herself and that why she is on this rampage to improve her looks because she thinks all will be right if she can only make herself look better. You know how we are when we are unhappy, we get a different hairstyle or a different hair color. Well neither one of those worked for her, so now she is hell bent on letting some two bit doctor give her shots and then another two bit doctor is remaking her face. Everyone's idea of what is the ideal beauty is different. Maybe she looks better in person but her photos (which is her bread and butter) say something completely different. Her features were not delicate to begin with and this doctor is making them even more masculine. I can appreciate the fact that she was unhappy. I have those types of features, too. But there are ways to draw attention away from those features. Play up the eyes and soften up the hair around the face with curls, waves etc. When she had that severe, slicked to the head hairstyle it made her nose look like it grew. Also she needs to go back to true nude lipstick. Red is no friend to Lydia or at the least do not take the red all the way into the corners. Can't she see how bad that looks? She is making herself look like a caricature of herself.

Nobody who has true expensive taste would put poster quality art on their walls. She could buy genuine original art for what she spends on framed posters. But then again artist painting one of a kind art don't give freebies.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
I must apologize to @Oohthedrama , I noticed Frow today, via a youtube upload title, and her reposting of viewers videos on her instagram story.
Wowwwwww!
She must be the only person on earth that wants to be dreadful Lydiot.

I think she is unhappy for many reasons but she isn't being honest with herself and that why she is on this rampage to improve her looks because she thinks all will be right if she can only make herself look better.
I think she is quite unhappy all the time and always has been. She is just that type of person.
I think she thinks she should have been born into some wealthy lavish aristocratic family and that she should have been born with a title.
I think she is unhappy that she wasn't. That even though daddy had money, she unhappily lived with her mum who she thought of as beneath her and her daddy's money.
She is unhappy that she isn't as "beautiful as the girls in magazines she stared at" because we all know she only read magazines and not books. She is unhappy she was born with thick hair everywhere and a larger than life nose.
She is unhappy that she wasn't fed with a silver spoon and when she didn't get into university and real life hit it was too hard because she thought she was suppose to be waited on.
She is unhappy that her husband is short and she is too.
She is unhappy that she doesn't have massive amounts of wealth to buy designer things and instead has to be gifted it, so proper disclosure would make viewers realize she doesn't have massive amounts of wealth.
She is unhappy that she isn't more sought for in the industry.
She is unhappy that there is this thread where people don't talk about how lovey she is and aren't glued to her flat-ass.
She is unhappy that her life isn't the idilic fairytale she thought she should have had.
She is unhappy for so so so many reasons. She is ungrateful for having a life and the things she has.
She is unhappy with everything and she tries to fill that void by being rude and arrogant to others, and having materialistic things.

She is just one of those people who will never be happy and thats on her. Some people in this world will never be happy and to compensate they make up this false sense of reality in their head to most of the time they believe it to be a true sense of reality. Lydia is a classic one of those type of people.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
I have a question - do they own their bungalow outright? As in did they pay off the entire 1.3 million off in cash thus owe nothing on their house to a bank / mortgage company? Because if they still owe a million on a 1.3 million house whilst she has a million sitting in the bank - she really has nothing. Their house debt cancels cash in the bank out. Is there a way to find out if it's paid in full?

That might explain why she's begging for everything. Because they owe as much as they have in cash, so in reality, are not worth a million.

Reactions: 16
I have a question - do they own their bungalow outright? As in did they pay off the entire 1.3 million off in cash thus owe nothing on their house to a bank / mortgage company? Because if they still owe a million on a 1.3 million house whilst she has a million sitting in the bank - she really has nothing. Their house debt cancels cash in the bank out. Is there a way to find out if it's paid in full?

That might explain why she's begging for everything. Because they owe as much as they have in cash, so in reality, are not worth a million.
that's what i was thinking.

Reactions: 6

There is a saying which I think applies to them 'House rich money poor'.

Reactions: 15
There is a saying which I think applies to them 'House rich money poor'.
I mean that would explain the constant begging, her almost never paying for something herself, reselling designer goods months later, girl's got a mortgage.

Reactions: 8
I mean that would explain the constant begging, her almost never paying for something herself, reselling designer goods months later, girl's got a mortgage.
She said in the past, when they were buying the house, they really had to stretch themselves financially.

Reactions: 9

They are mortgaged to the hilt!!! Old house was deposit buuut they would have saved lots on solicitor fees because that is Ali s dad.... they can obviously afford the repayments but they will be doingg it for a loooong time .

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.