Lydia Millen #15 Fur couture to entrepreneur! Its all about Chanel, wearing gifted REAL fur...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
[
I found this to be a great example of Lydia completely missing the point....and I completely agree with the comment (not the reply)
View attachment 84713
She really doesn't get it does she? It's almost as if the person said they didn't like sprouts, so she is saying well don't eat them then if you don't like them. She doesn't get that even if you don't follow them, they still pop up on your Youtube channel as suggested, via sponsored posts on Facebook, on Instagram. I have been watching the series, only seen a couple of episodes so far, of Broken on Netflix. The first one they were writing about the cosmetics industry, the power of influencers to get inside people's heads and convince them they need the next eyeshadow palette, etc, even though they've not properly tried out the last one that was recommended by the same influencer. They talked about fashion having 52 seasons now, encouraging people to buy something new every week and throwing clothes away because it was so last week, not because it is faulty or worn out. The second episode is about vaping, and how wide it is in schools in the US, that the vapes are small so can be concealed easily. Some students were spending $125 a week on pods alone to vape. I wondered if this was sensationalism or true, but checking, the companies that advertise these vapes, are exposing kids via Cartoon Network and other kids channels. Here in the UK, vaping, nor smoking can be advertised at all. in the first episode, they addressed the fact that companies saw how influencers could be used to promote products like never before and it opened up a floodgate.

• Wow
Reactions: 18
I found this to be a great example of Lydia completely missing the point....and I completely agree with the comment (not the reply)
View attachment 84713
bleeping hate how she’s tried to turn it round on that girl/people who follow her/other influencers.

It’s not about other people and how they perceive and digest information, it’s about the person who is feeding that information out and setting a certain expectation and lifestyle which of course, who wouldn’t want to have!!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I would love to run rings round her in an argument. People kill themselves every day with social media and influencers adding to that pressure 100%. Influencers sell a fake lifestyle with everything gifted or sponsored which can make people feel depressed thinking ‘their life is so amazing / how do they afford all these bags, trips, clothes / I wish I had that lifestyle’ not realising it’s all fake!

The ASA rules were brought in for transparency and for viewers to see that most of what you see has been gifted, so viewers knew that actually, this person isn’t dropping £5k a week on clothes and the luxury holidays are free! Lydia kicked off big time!! Something brought in to protect consumers and in turn help people’s mental health and Lydia COMPLAINED ABOUT IT! Yet she’s on her soap box saying more needs to be done to stop tragedies like Caroline Flack? Lydia, whether you like it or not, you ADD to pressures what kill people and complain when laws are made to protect people?! You are such a bleeping hypocrite!!! 🤬

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
Lydia- 'You should just stop following influencers if they anger/upset you so much!'
Also Lydia- 'I absolutely don't read those gossip sites but they totally need to be banned'!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
View attachment 84713
She is so self-absorbed and close-minded, that she does not realise that people might express concern because they genuinely care for society and future generations, and “not following” does not remove the social issue.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Baggy Eye Carrie needs to take Lidl's phone away from her- STEP AWAY FROM TWITTER!! Lidl is getting exposed for the hypocrite she is. That block button is working OVERTIME!!! Caroline Flack made a living from salacious behind the scenes gossip type reality shows.. PIPE DOWN.

Reactions: 12
@nadiathr you are so naughty LOL
Lydl probably likes the 'stripper' label. It sounds better than saying she was 'stomping around in underwear selling laughing gas'. Stripper suggests men paid her to dance in a seductive way which she can't. She hasn't even mastered walking.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
A bit off topyc but I used to watch vlogs from Dany Mansutti a long time ago. Is she friend with Lydia anymore? Haven’t heard from her in a while. But watching and hearing her remmebered me so much of Lydia gahhh. I watched 3 minutes and closed the video. She went to Iceland and didn’t know how to pronounce Reykjavik. Exactly something Lydia would do.

Reactions: 9
A bit off topyc but I used to watch vlogs from Dany Mansutti a long time ago. Is she friend with Lydia anymore? Haven’t heard from her in a while. But watching and hearing her remmebered me so much of Lydia gahhh. I watched 3 minutes and closed the video. She went to Iceland and didn’t know how to pronounce Reykjavik. Exactly something Lydia would do.
Lydia can't pronounce animals! I would love to see her trying to pronounce Reykjavik!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I just responded on twitter everytime someone dies she makes it about herself seriously irritates the living tit out of me

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Yeah right. I’m sure tattle is still her homepage.
Exactly my thought.

Lydl probably likes the 'stripper' label. It sounds better than saying she was 'stomping around in underwear selling laughing gas'. Stripper suggests men paid her to dance in a seductive way which she can't. She hasn't even mastered walking.
I should edit my comment in that case 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.