Lydia Millen #149 Harness Horribilis

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nikki needs to see a lawyer, before the launch, concerning Lydiot. Show the attorney all the evidence and all the vlogs and gram posts where Lydiot still slams her. Maybe a preemptive letter of warning. I have a gut feeling that Lydiot will have Fi or Dee or someone buy a container of the hair mask and then give a bad review. Nikki needs to be ready. I think that Amelia Liana needs to bear some of the responsibility, too. She inserted herself into the situation and conspired to try and ruin Nikki's business. I think there is some back story between Amelia and Nikki that we are not privy to. As far as Ali is concerned, he is probably worried that his career will be impacted if Lydiot's goes down the drain. I am still wondering what happened to the naked PR Guy. He was everywhere and now he is nowhere. Maybe we just don't recognize him with his clothes on. EWWWWWWWWW
I agree. Always be prepared for the wrath of a narcissist, her goal will be to start another smear campaign against Nicky. Narcissists like to have the last word. In the normal world you should let them but as this is over social media, Nicky will have to get legal advice. Trust me, my ex was one. Luckily, Nicky has our support 👍🏽

• Heart
Reactions: 17
This is going to be so triggering and unpopular that I have to warn you, dear Tat peaps, that you use your reading discretion if decided to proceed with reading.

I've been reading about that incident with Nikki the hairdresser for two years now.
I've seen Lydl rambling something about being a victim, mentioning her 'unhappy state' regarding her hair, trauma and all that jazz - however, I have never managed to conclude who is she talking about from her ramblings, since I've never heard her mentioning Nikki or her business. I don't follow her on Ig, just on YT.
I have, however, seen bunch of YT videos dealing with that incident - which is how I learned about it. Not from Lydl or Amelia or whomever customer, but from Nikki's team.
What Lydl, Amelia, or whomever rich, spoilt, bitchy customers of Nikki's or other posh hairdresser's are plotting privately - is, in fact, their prerogative. Nikki's prerogative is to choose customers, which she did. She runs exclusive, members only equivalent of posh private hair salon in her house (at the time of the incident) where no regular Jane with average salary could put one foot in. She opted for bitchy, spoilt, wealthy clientele with diva attitude. It was her choice to work heavily pregnant as well. Sure, everyone needs money, especially when baby is coming, but one appointment more or less won't change anything.

Having said that, there is no excuse for rude and abusive behavior. None. Ever.

BUT. You have choices - to show 'diva' the door, or to call police if she is not 'cooperative' in regard. Even if it was salon and she was an employee, she could have leave or call for help. Nobody can maltreat you if you are not consenting. It's 21st blooming century. Consult your legal adviser. You are not suing, you are making social media hype out of it? You were not abused, you are milking the over hyped rubbish. Another thing - what kind of exclusive service you are providing, if you have to go 'up and down' to fetch basic hair salon inventory, like mirrors?! Finally, the most important thing - was anyone HERE, actually there and witnessed the whole thing?

The way I see it, we have no clue what really happened there. Whatever happened, it was consenting arrangement between two adults. One was displeased, which was her right as a customer, another tolerated allegedly abusive behavior which she didn't have to do. It was her choice and motive is easy to guess. One is entitled bitchy influenza, other would love such clientele and is milking the story for 2 years making me questioning how good she really is at her job if she needs that kind of exposure- still. Lydl never mentioned her directly. It was the other way around. If 2 years of name making and promoting off of this 'scandal' didn't help her business, she might consider different strategy. You want WAGs and influenzas, you don't want grannies with perms? Well it comes with diva temper from time to time and yes, not all customers will be satisfied. Goes with the territory. Her choice. Healthy borders are also individual responsibility. If there was the slightest foundation for lawsuit, considering all the hype that is still going on, that option would have been used. IMO, without being present, just going by common sense, it's an overblown BS. Can we move on, please?
Wow! You have come from a place of zero knowledge or understanding, plus a very warped view of what a consenting adult is.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Yes of course we do not know all the facts, whether Nicky invited Lydia to have her hair done in the first place, we know the first appointment was gifted and Lydia loved her hair (supposedly). This was the second appointment and from what Nicky has said, she expected Lydia to be a paying customer - we don't know if this was made clear and if Lydia knew this?

However the timings on the texts say a lot - they tell us that in real time Lydia's hair was definitely finished and done by 6pm but that she was still there 3 hours later at least. Now this was thankfully a salon in Nickys home, I presume she let all her other staff go home while this was going on as it was late, but it doesn't surprise me that Lydia refused to leave and no doubt refused to pay, and got Carrie to come and pick her up - which is over an hours drive. Carrie seems to worship Lydia, and we may have thought this was a game and ploy to get Lydia to fail and show her up, but so much time has gone now that cannot be the case, and Carrie obviously adores Lydia(no one else does, and even Ali has shown us her real behaviour recently). She makes bad decisions on Lydias behalf and although we think she is tit at her job, she is fighting a losing battle as word has gone round the industry of Lydias behaviour, and she's fucked up various jobs, so there are a lot of brands Carrie cannot approach for work! Not that I feel sorry for Carrie at all, as a Manager she is allowing her client Lydia to put out terrible content, and in desperation convincing her to work with brands she would never have touched years ago. Maybe she is the one behind the change of focus to home/garden/grandma content??

Reactions: 26
Let’s not forget Carrie was also the one who told Lydia to do the ‘I was a victim’ video
100% THIS !!!
I think this is why Carrie wanted to resign. Cawwiiee blamed herself for suggesting to Lyds making the "I was a victim" vid and the fallout thereafter.
Lyds even stated she refused to accept Cawwiiee's resignation.
Carrie and Lyds are a match made in heaven, both as horrible as each other. Sweet and pretty ... like poison ivy.

I think Lyds thought Ali would leave her as she had lied to him about what happened. Left out major details. She had not told Ali the full account of her terrorising pregnant Nicky on that fateful afternoon / evening and the days thereafter. He was blissfully ignorant of everything. Everything. He knew nothing of the Whatsapp group formed to sabotage Nicky's business. The demands for an apology. Conversations with Amelia. Nothing. When everything came out, it was a surprise to Ali. And not a good surprise.
Once again, Carrie knew more about everything than Ali did. Definitely 3 people in that marriage.

Lyds' re-writing of history, making herself a victim over and over again over her damn hair, her inability to see how terrible and dangerous (!) her screaming at a pregnant woman was, holding Nicky hostage in her own home, refusing to leave ... evidence of how deep her sickness runs.
Even if Nicky was to blame for the wrong hair colour, Lyds behaviour thereafter was undeniably shocking and wrong.
Lyds response to comments on her last vlog is ample proof of her inability to recognise she was, and still is, wrong for her behaviour.

Her narcissism is out of control.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Nobody can maltreat you if you are not consenting. It's 21st blooming century.
Excuse me … WHAT?

People (especially people of colour, and vulnerable women and children) are maltreated, abused, assaulted and killed every single day without “consenting” to it - THIS IS A FACT!

Your statement is naïve, absurd, extremely ignorant, and has no basis in reality whatsoever! 😡

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 63
This is going to be so triggering and unpopular that I have to warn you, dear Tat peaps, that you use your reading discretion if decided to proceed with reading.

I've been reading about that incident with Nikki the hairdresser for two years now.
I've seen Lydl rambling something about being a victim, mentioning her 'unhappy state' regarding her hair, trauma and all that jazz - however, I have never managed to conclude who is she talking about from her ramblings, since I've never heard her mentioning Nikki or her business. I don't follow her on Ig, just on YT.
I have, however, seen bunch of YT videos dealing with that incident - which is how I learned about it. Not from Lydl or Amelia or whomever customer, but from Nikki's team.
What Lydl, Amelia, or whomever rich, spoilt, bitchy customers of Nikki's or other posh hairdresser's are plotting privately - is, in fact, their prerogative. Nikki's prerogative is to choose customers, which she did. She runs exclusive, members only equivalent of posh private hair salon in her house (at the time of the incident) where no regular Jane with average salary could put one foot in. She opted for bitchy, spoilt, wealthy clientele with diva attitude. It was her choice to work heavily pregnant as well. Sure, everyone needs money, especially when baby is coming, but one appointment more or less won't change anything.

Having said that, there is no excuse for rude and abusive behavior. None. Ever.

BUT. You have choices - to show 'diva' the door, or to call police if she is not 'cooperative' in regard. Even if it was salon and she was an employee, she could have leave or call for help. Nobody can maltreat you if you are not consenting. It's 21st blooming century. Consult your legal adviser. You are not suing, you are making social media hype out of it? You were not abused, you are milking the over hyped rubbish. Another thing - what kind of exclusive service you are providing, if you have to go 'up and down' to fetch basic hair salon inventory, like mirrors?! Finally, the most important thing - was anyone HERE, actually there and witnessed the whole thing?

The way I see it, we have no clue what really happened there. Whatever happened, it was consenting arrangement between two adults. One was displeased, which was her right as a customer, another tolerated allegedly abusive behavior which she didn't have to do. It was her choice and motive is easy to guess. One is entitled bitchy influenza, other would love such clientele and is milking the story for 2 years making me questioning how good she really is at her job if she needs that kind of exposure- still. Lydl never mentioned her directly. It was the other way around. If 2 years of name making and promoting off of this 'scandal' didn't help her business, she might consider different strategy. You want WAGs and influenzas, you don't want grannies with perms? Well it comes with diva temper from time to time and yes, not all customers will be satisfied. Goes with the territory. Her choice. Healthy borders are also individual responsibility. If there was the slightest foundation for lawsuit, considering all the hype that is still going on, that option would have been used. IMO, without being present, just going by common sense, it's an overblown BS. Can we move on, please?
Maybe send this to Lydiot so she can move on from her bloody hair journey.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Carrie is an enabler.
She should never have agreed to drive to Nicky's that night. She was not wanted and Nicky didn't give permission for her to be there.
Also, if Carrie drove Elsie home that must have left Elsie’s car there overnight so someone would have had to collect the car next day. Wasn’t there something about them both deleting posts whilst at Nicky’s as that was the night the vlog came out. Is it possible she couldn’t leave as she was deleting like mad? In those days the posts only stayed up for seconds before they were removed....Why is she resurrecting all this again at the moment? Is it because of Nicki’s product launch? Who knows? It’s all getting a bit much now. Two people had a disagreement - it happens. It doesn’t need to turn into The Mousetrap and run for years does it? It’s only hair. To be honest the whole hair thing is beginning to wear a bit thin...(Do you see what I did there? 🤫😜)

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Yes of course we do not know all the facts, whether Nicky invited Lydia to have her hair done in the first place, we know the first appointment was gifted and Lydia loved her hair (supposedly). This was the second appointment and from what Nicky has said, she expected Lydia to be a paying customer - we don't know if this was made clear and if Lydia knew this?

However the timings on the texts say a lot - they tell us that in real time Lydia's hair was definitely finished and done by 6pm but that she was still there 3 hours later at least. Now this was thankfully a salon in Nickys home, I presume she let all her other staff go home while this was going on as it was late, but it doesn't surprise me that Lydia refused to leave and no doubt refused to pay, and got Carrie to come and pick her up - which is over an hours drive. Carrie seems to worship Lydia, and we may have thought this was a game and ploy to get Lydia to fail and show her up, but so much time has gone now that cannot be the case, and Carrie obviously adores Lydia(no one else does, and even Ali has shown us her real behaviour recently). She makes bad decisions on Lydias behalf and although we think she is tit at her job, she is fighting a losing battle as word has gone round the industry of Lydias behaviour, and she's fucked up various jobs, so there are a lot of brands Carrie cannot approach for work! Not that I feel sorry for Carrie at all, as a Manager she is allowing her client Lydia to put out terrible content, and in desperation convincing her to work with brands she would never have touched years ago. Maybe she is the one behind the change of focus to home/garden/grandma content??
Actually she had 2 appointments before lockdown and was love bombing Nicky on both you tube and IG and featuring the appointments on vlogs. I think Despina referred her to Nicky when she moved. And honestly that was the best Lydia’s hair has ever looked. I can only imagine how in shock Nicky must have been to see this ugly and relentlessly nasty side of Lydia during a narc rage.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Exactly. She is soooo stupid. She lacks so much basic knowledge about everyday life it is shocking. She only knows how to 'use' people and scam. She grabbed a couple of ears of field corn while on her little walks and has no idea it is different from the type of corn that she eats, er well humans eats. Lydiot...if you truly did grow that corn then let's see you cook and eat that corn. Never going to happen.

Memories. I wonder what happened to EB? They were scammers of the same level as Lydiot. Birds of a feather. What is so funny is that Lydiot was probably chomping at the bit to complain about EB but she couldn't because she said she did all the work. Love it. You just can't make this $hit up. Lydiot is the poster child for why you should never lie. She even has the growing nose to prove it.
I just love your posts @MichiganGal! From you information on your bees, to corn growing and the wonderful imagery of your husband working for a card-carrying tyrant! 😜 Your knowledge about perfume and bags etc...You always make me smile. And I learn something most times I read what you write! I’m certain everyone will agree to you being awarded this Legion d’Honeur Medal! 🥇xx

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I've not got much to add, as it's already been said but if Lidl's hair was so damaged on that first occasion it wouldn't have stood to being bleached/dyed/toned on numerous occasions after. Her hair grows incredibly fast (the only thing about Elise I am jealous about), if it was so damaged she would have cut it shortish at some point.

Most of us have been there, with a haircut or colour which hasn't turned out as we wanted. It's not nice and I myself have shed tears but I have never screamed at anyone AND I have always managed to sort it out within a much shorter time frame with hair that seems to grow 2mm per year.

Reactions: 17
I will be starting a new thread shortly once I've styled my amazing hair into a helmet and slathered on some By Terrible products. 😁

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
I guess doing well for yourself is a kind of revenge and showing you don't care? I see Nicky has been on a PR trip thanks to L'Oreal to Paris. Remember Lydia working with them? Lovely to see Nicky thriving and happy!

Also can't remember but how do we know Carrie told Lydia to do that video??

• Heart
Reactions: 15
New thread up my lovelies ❤

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.