Lydia Millen #149 Harness Horribilis

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Carrie was 100% on team Lydia. She too had her hair done by Nicky, it also looked great yet she was holding Lydias hand doing breathing techniques whilst a 9 month pregnant lady was running up and down stairs getting mirror after mirror so madam could look at her hair in different lights. Carrie should have diffused the situation. Imagine the tit show that would have taken place if Nicky did ask her sister and PA to come in and save her from Lydia. If Lydia's story about being scared Ali was going to leave her is true then that means it was Ali who saw the truth in the situation.
Carrie is an enabler.
She should never have agreed to drive to Nicky's that night. She was not wanted and Nicky didn't give permission for her to be there.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Let’s not forget Carrie was also the one who told Lydia to do the ‘I was a victim’ video

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Yes I’m so glad you posted this. She got reallllll arrogant after Nicky’s posting of the IG videos and this post about the call…. It was so strange. It was likely that she had attorneys threaten Nicky or something. It was truly like watching a wicked witch bully in action.

I think the reel song choice was meant to gaslight Nicky.

View attachment 1621204
View attachment 1621234
What a smug faced witch.

To watch Nicky's video again of what happened reminds me how vile, cruel and vindictive Lydia is.

This is why I relish in the fact that her career has been crashing and burning ever since, and that all the major brands have dropped her pancake arse.

Eventually, Karma comes for those who abuse and mistreat others.

What's left of her career will continue to burn into a pile of ashes.

People talking down to others, abusing others and treating others so horrifically, I cannot handle.

The fact that Lydia is here over 2 bleeping years later still responding to comments and lying about this makes me ill.

She deserves all the loss of brand work that happened after and that still continues.

I just wish that Nicky's sister or someone would release that video.

Lydia keeps poking the bear and disturbing this hornet's nest.

She just does not know when to shut the duck up.

She, and no one else, is adding fuel to the fire by responding to these comments.

What a dumb witch.

Carrie was 100% on team Lydia. She too had her hair done by Nicky, it also looked great yet she was holding Lydias hand doing breathing techniques whilst a 9 month pregnant lady was running up and down stairs getting mirror after mirror so madam could look at her hair in different lights. Carrie should have diffused the situation. Imagine the tit show that would have taken place if Nicky did ask her sister and PA to come in and save her from Lydia. If Lydia's story about being scared Ali was going to leave her is true then that means it was Ali who saw the truth in the situation.
Nicky or her sister should have called the police on the raving lunatic.

That's what I would have done ensuring she leave my property.

A police report would have shut this abusive twit up and it would have been public record so none of her lawyers could threaten Nicky nor conceal her deplorable, cruel actions.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
🐝Don't forget that Nikki has a product launch coming out soon and by all indications it looks like a success. Unlike #Globyfailure #Globygate fiasco. Lydia did very little in her endeavor, unlike Nikki who is involved with every small detail. Lydiot paid EB to develop the product and they scammed her by making her think they had a huge company developing products but in reality, it was a shell of a company who were buying products from Alibaba and then presenting Lydiot with several versions to pick. Tattlers found the items etc on Alibaba and Aliexpress even before it launched. Had Lydiot and Cawwie done their due diligence they would have realized that they were being taken for a ride. Actually, if Lydiot and Cawwie were as smart as they think they are then they would have done what EB did and then slashed the price to about 25 bucks and made a small profit and gained a following. Everything about her launch was bad. From the product itself to the website (which looked like it was developed by a 10 yr old) to the customer service. If I had been Lydiot, I would have gone low price point and low profit for the first item, and then increased the cost of the next item etc. Tanning mitts were old news but some people love them. She could have moved on to glow drops to add to foundation or wear alone, then maybe a facial mister since she is always complaining about her face being dry and tight despite looking like an oil slick from the Exxon Valdez. She doesn't have a head for business nor the patience to take her time and she is lazy and wants everyone else to do the work and she just takes the credit. She doesn't understand that if you want to make the biggest profit possible, it will require doing the vast majority of the work yourself. WORK is a four-letter word that Lydiot feels is beneath her station in life. My husband hates to pay anyone to do something he can do. Whenever he is in the yard by the street working on the lawn or flowers, he will have people stop and ask if he is the gardener. One time somebody stopped and asked him if he "worked for those people?" He said "Yes. And my boss is a witch." He then told them he wasn't taking on anymore clients. So now there is someone in my area that thinks I treat the people I hire horribly. LOL I bought him a T shirt that said 'I tried to retire but now I work for my wife'. She really should listen to Tattle. We have been correct the vast majority of the time. But no one tell Miss Know It All anything. Here is another prediction. Ali is getting ready to leave. Maybe not this year or next but he is on his way out the door. All you have to do is look at how he is around other people and how he is when he is around her. Night and day. He has no say so in anything. Everything is hers including his bee colony. Don't even get me started on that. 🐝🍯:mad:

• Heart
Reactions: 35
What a smug faced witch.

To watch Nicky's video of what happened reminds me how vile, cruel and vindictive Lydia is.

This is why I relish that her career is crashing and burning and all the major brands have dropped her pancake arse.

Eventually, Karma comes for those who abuse and mistreat others.

What's left of her career will continue to burn into a pile of ashes.

People talking down to others, abusing others and treating others so horrifically I cannot handle.

The fact that Lydia is here over 2 bleeping years later still responding to comments and lying about this makes me ill.

She deserves all the loss of brand work that happened after and continues.

I just wish that Nick's sister or someone would release that video.

Lydia keeps poking the bear and disturbing this hornet's nest.

She just does not know when to shut the duck up.

She, and no one else, is adding fuel to the fire by responding to these comments.

What a dumb witch.
A narcissist never forgets and this witch will continue with the hair saga until she has everyone backing her. Nicky has done nothing wrong and we should all continue to give her our support. Shame on Carrie for allowing her friend to behave in such a vile way. They both should be ashamed of themselves and brands should refuse to work with them

• Heart
Reactions: 29
A narcissist never forgets and this witch will continue with the hair saga until she has everyone backing her. Nicky has done nothing wrong and we should all continue to give her our support. Shame on Carrie for allowing her friend to behave in such a vile way. They both should be ashamed of themselves and brands should refuse to work with them
To be fair, most of the big brands have, it s why the lazy moo is now shilling Amazon and Karen Millen shite. Carrie seems to be keeping out of the flogs, maybe distancing herself from the dross Elsie puts out on a Monday and Thursday, plus she s started up her own company, ready I guess for when Elsie can t make the money she needs to pay for her fake life.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Nicky was like days, 4 days from her due date when the fiasco went down. Not just pregnant but days from giving birth. Elsie from the block messaged her after giving birth like, “ya messed my hair. Apologise to me you peasant” on top of it all.

Pepperidge Farm never forgets.
Don't forget Lydiot's quote "it is not my fault you are pregnant."

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 38
Yes agreed. What people were outraged about was that she screamed and shouted at the hairdresser while the hairdresser was pregnant. And Nicky herself went on camera to say this is what happened to her, and showed the WhatsApp messages she was sending to her sister ti ask for help while it was happening.

Lydia can’t accept that her behaviour was not okay - even if she was not happy with how her hair turned out.
I don't know about you guys, and I've had some unfortunate things done to my hair by experienced hairdressers (the sideburns incident comes to mind) but I have never screamed and shouted at any professional in any capacity.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Nikki needs to see a lawyer, before the launch, concerning Lydiot. Show the attorney all the evidence and all the vlogs and gram posts where Lydiot still slams her. Maybe a preemptive letter of warning. I have a gut feeling that Lydiot will have Fi or Dee or someone buy a container of the hair mask and then give a bad review. Nikki needs to be ready. I think that Amelia Liana needs to bear some of the responsibility, too. She inserted herself into the situation and conspired to try and ruin Nikki's business. I think there is some back story between Amelia and Nikki that we are not privy to. As far as Ali is concerned, he is probably worried that his career will be impacted if Lydiot's goes down the drain. I am still wondering what happened to the naked PR Guy. He was everywhere and now he is nowhere. Maybe we just don't recognize him with his clothes on. EWWWWWWWWW

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 30
Lydia keeps saying this event and 18 months of abuse never happened as if Nicky made it up when Lydia tried to take Nicky DOWN and cancel her over and over. This narrative that she’s trying to spin that it never happened while talking about it non stop for OVER 2 years is just pathetic.

It’s bad enough Lydia horrifically abused Nicky that day and the following days (putting Nicky and baby in jeopardy) but what I find absolutely unforgivable is the countless videos (that I documented and time stamped on the wiki) where she attacked Nicky AND the WhatsApp group that is actually living out there as proof of all of Lydia’s abuse. Everyone in that group knows it exists. That doesn’t even count the closed circuit video, witnesses, Nicky’s text screenshots from during the abuse….

Lydia is a pathological LIAR who continues to try to twist the narrative to make Nicky the abuser. It’s really the most disgusting thing about Lydia AND is likely something she does all of the time…. She just got caught on this one.

Lydia’s hair after the appointment. Looks pretty good to me.

View attachment 1620595

I screenshot the texts Nicky sent during the abuse. Sorry if they are out of order. I mean come in Lydia…. This didn’t happen?

View attachment 1620596View attachment 1620597View attachment 1620598View attachment 1620599View attachment 1620601View attachment 1620602View attachment 1620603View attachment 1620604
View attachment 1620606

This is what Lydia posted following all that was revealed. And why we all talk about mini eggs (for the new tattlers)
View attachment 1620605
Thanks for posting this, as I was reading through the new hair stories I was thinking I need to go back and look again for this just to refresh my memory. Sooo thanks again.

I don't know about you guys, and I've had some unfortunate things done to my hair by experienced hairdressers (the sideburns incident comes to mind) but I have never screamed and shouted at any professional in any capacity.
We have probably all had dodgy doos, I just walk out and don't go back but don't make a big deal about it. Her carry on is just signs of the spoilt brat we all know she is.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Thanks for posting this, as I was reading through the new hair stories I was thinking I need to go back and look again for this just to refresh my memory. Sooo thanks again.

We have probably all had dodgy doos, I just walk out and don't go back but don't make a big deal about it. Her carry on is just signs of the spoilt brat we all know she is.
Dodgy doos!!!!!! Oh, that is a keeper. I will be using that one in my personal life. ♥ 😍 Thank you very much!!!!😘😍♥

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
🐝Don't forget that Nikki has a product launch coming out soon and by all indications it looks like a success. Unlike #Globyfailure #Globygate fiasco. Lydia did very little in her endeavor, unlike Nikki who is involved with every small detail. Lydiot paid EB to develop the product and they scammed her by making her think they had a huge company developing products but in reality, it was a shell of a company who were buying products from Alibaba and then presenting Lydiot with several versions to pick. Tattlers found the items etc on Alibaba and Aliexpress even before it launched. Had Lydiot and Cawwie done their due diligence they would have realized that they were being taken for a ride. Actually, if Lydiot and Cawwie were as smart as they think they are then they would have done what EB did and then slashed the price to about 25 bucks and made a small profit and gained a following. Everything about her launch was bad. From the product itself to the website (which looked like it was developed by a 10 yr old) to the customer service. If I had been Lydiot, I would have gone low price point and low profit for the first item, and then increased the cost of the next item etc. Tanning mitts were old news but some people love them. She could have moved on to glow drops to add to foundation or wear alone, then maybe a facial mister since she is always complaining about her face being dry and tight despite looking like an oil slick from the Exxon Valdez. She doesn't have a head for business nor the patience to take her time and she is lazy and wants everyone else to do the work and she just takes the credit. She doesn't understand that if you want to make the biggest profit possible, it will require doing the vast majority of the work yourself. WORK is a four-letter word that Lydiot feels is beneath her station in life. My husband hates to pay anyone to do something he can do. Whenever he is in the yard by the street working on the lawn or flowers, he will have people stop and ask if he is the gardener. One time somebody stopped and asked him if he "worked for those people?" He said "Yes. And my boss is a witch." He then told them he wasn't taking on anymore clients. So now there is someone in my area that thinks I treat the people I hire horribly. LOL I bought him a T shirt that said 'I tried to retire but now I work for my wife'. She really should listen to Tattle. We have been correct the vast majority of the time. But no one tell Miss Know It All anything. Here is another prediction. Ali is getting ready to leave. Maybe not this year or next but he is on his way out the door. All you have to do is look at how he is around other people and how he is when he is around her. Night and day. He has no say so in anything. Everything is hers including his bee colony. Don't even get me started on that. 🐝🍯:mad:
Ahhh they were good times. I remember one night (being in Australia) having too stay awake all night waiting for the launch, then watching the bad feedback come in, her go into hiding, not posting, not leaving her dressing room, the crappy promo images they did in the back yard. Us searching the inter web for similar products and finding them soo cheaply, other companies with the same name, saying she had sold out then withdrawing it from sale, it was such a tit fight. Gee I wish she would do another launch for us, would love to relive those heady days. ;););)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
When the hell did she start planting corn?! I don’t know THAT much about corn, but whatever she showed in stories doesn’t look like human corn. It looks like the stuff given to livestock.
Exactly. She is soooo stupid. She lacks so much basic knowledge about everyday life it is shocking. She only knows how to 'use' people and scam. She grabbed a couple of ears of field corn while on her little walks and has no idea it is different from the type of corn that she eats, er well humans eats. Lydiot...if you truly did grow that corn then let's see you cook and eat that corn. Never going to happen.

Ahhh they were good times. I remember one night (being in Australia) having too stay awake all night waiting for the launch, then watching the bad feedback come in, her go into hiding, not posting, not leaving her dressing room, the crappy promo images they did in the back yard. Us searching the inter web for similar products and finding them soo cheaply, other companies with the same name, saying she had sold out then withdrawing it from sale, it was such a tit fight. Gee I wish she would do another launch for us, would love to relive those heady days. ;););)
Memories. I wonder what happened to EB? They were scammers of the same level as Lydiot. Birds of a feather. What is so funny is that Lydiot was probably chomping at the bit to complain about EB but she couldn't because she said she did all the work. Love it. You just can't make this $hit up. Lydiot is the poster child for why you should never lie. She even has the growing nose to prove it.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
This is going to be so triggering and unpopular that I have to warn you, dear Tat peaps, that you use your reading discretion if decided to proceed with reading.

I've been reading about that incident with Nikki the hairdresser for two years now.
I've seen Lydl rambling something about being a victim, mentioning her 'unhappy state' regarding her hair, trauma and all that jazz - however, I have never managed to conclude who is she talking about from her ramblings, since I've never heard her mentioning Nikki or her business. I don't follow her on Ig, just on YT.
I have, however, seen bunch of YT videos dealing with that incident - which is how I learned about it. Not from Lydl or Amelia or whomever customer, but from Nikki's team.
What Lydl, Amelia, or whomever rich, spoilt, bitchy customers of Nikki's or other posh hairdresser's are plotting privately - is, in fact, their prerogative. Nikki's prerogative is to choose customers, which she did. She runs exclusive, members only equivalent of posh private hair salon in her house (at the time of the incident) where no regular Jane with average salary could put one foot in. She opted for bitchy, spoilt, wealthy clientele with diva attitude. It was her choice to work heavily pregnant as well. Sure, everyone needs money, especially when baby is coming, but one appointment more or less won't change anything.

Having said that, there is no excuse for rude and abusive behavior. None. Ever.

BUT. You have choices - to show 'diva' the door, or to call police if she is not 'cooperative' in regard. Even if it was salon and she was an employee, she could have leave or call for help. Nobody can maltreat you if you are not consenting. It's 21st blooming century. Consult your legal adviser. You are not suing, you are making social media hype out of it? You were not abused, you are milking the over hyped rubbish. Another thing - what kind of exclusive service you are providing, if you have to go 'up and down' to fetch basic hair salon inventory, like mirrors?! Finally, the most important thing - was anyone HERE, actually there and witnessed the whole thing?

The way I see it, we have no clue what really happened there. Whatever happened, it was consenting arrangement between two adults. One was displeased, which was her right as a customer, another tolerated allegedly abusive behavior which she didn't have to do. It was her choice and motive is easy to guess. One is entitled bitchy influenza, other would love such clientele and is milking the story for 2 years making me questioning how good she really is at her job if she needs that kind of exposure- still. Lydl never mentioned her directly. It was the other way around. If 2 years of name making and promoting off of this 'scandal' didn't help her business, she might consider different strategy. You want WAGs and influenzas, you don't want grannies with perms? Well it comes with diva temper from time to time and yes, not all customers will be satisfied. Goes with the territory. Her choice. Healthy borders are also individual responsibility. If there was the slightest foundation for lawsuit, considering all the hype that is still going on, that option would have been used. IMO, without being present, just going by common sense, it's an overblown BS. Can we move on, please?

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
This is going to be so triggering and unpopular that I have to warn you, dear Tat peaps, that you use your reading discretion if decided to proceed with reading.

I've been reading about that incident with Nithe hairdresser for two years now.
I've seen Lydl rambling something about being a victim, mentioning her 'unhappy state' regarding her hair, trauma and all that jazz - however, I have never managed to conclude who is she talking about from her ramblings, since I've never heard her mentioning Nikki or her business. I don't follow her on Ig, just on YT.
I have, however, seen bunch of YT videos dealing with that incident - which is how I learned about it. Not from Lydl or Amelia or whomever customer, but from Nikki's team.
What Lydl, Amelia, or whomever rich, spoilt, bitchy customers of Nikki's or other posh hairdresser's are plotting privately - is, in fact, their prerogative. Nikki's prerogative is to choose customers, which she did. She runs exclusive, members only equivalent of posh private hair salon in her house (at the time of the incident) where no regular Jane with average salary could put one foot in. She opted for bitchy, spoilt, wealthy clientele with diva attitude. It was her choice to work heavily pregnant as well. Sure, everyone needs money, especially when baby is coming, but one appointment more or less won't change anything.

BUT. You have choices - to show 'diva' the door, or to call police if she is not 'cooperative' in regard. Even if it was salon and she was an employee, she could have leave or call for help. Nobody can maltreat you if you are not consenting. It's 21st blooming century. Consult your legal adviser. You are not suing, you are making social media hype out of it? You were not abused, you are milking the over hyped rubbish. Another thing - what kind of exclusive service you are providing, if you have to go 'up and down' to fetch basic hair salon inventory, like mirrors?! Finally, the most important thing - was anyone HERE, actually there and witnessed the whole thing?

The way I see it, we have no clue what really happened there. Whatever happened, it was consenting arrangement between two adults. One was displeased, which was her right as a customer, another tolerated allegedly abusive behavior which she didn't have to do. It was her choice and motive is easy to guess. One is entitled bitchy influenza, other would love such clientele and is milking the story for 2 years making me questioning how good she really is at her job if she needs that kind of exposure- still. Lydl never mentioned her directly. It was the other way around. If 2 years of name making and promoting off of this 'scandal' didn't help her business, she might consider different strategy. You want WAGs and influenzas, you don't want grannies with perms? Well it comes with diva temper from time to time and yes, not all customers will be satisfied. Goes with the territory. Her choice. Healthy borders are also individual responsibility. If there was the slightest foundation for lawsuit, considering all the hype that is still going on, that option would have been used. IMO, without being present, just going by common sense, it's an overblown BS. Can we move on, please?
Boy oh boy do I disagree with you and I do not believe you have the facts correct. I suggest you read the wiki as it’s pretty in depth vs what may be out in the internet. https://tattle.life/wiki/lydia-millen

Where have you seen Nicky milk this for 2 years or mention Lydia by name? Maybe I’ve missed that? You note you heard about the incident from Nicky‘s team. Can you expand on that?

I know Lydia brings it up constantly and named Nicky and featured her in the actual salon on multiple occasions.

Lydia was the abuser, gaslighter, and tried to cancel Nicky and smear her good name and business over and over and over publicly on her you tube and STILL does.

The only reason this keeeeps coming up is from Lydia talking about it and people posting comments that she replies to. And us. Yes we won’t let this go on this page until we see some accountability from Lydia. 🍌☕

Also I think it’s important to remember hairdressers were locked down for months with no income and many have staff to support. AND lots of clients wanting services the second they could. Add to that being a single mom during a deadly outbreak who after she endured the ranting attack had a woman more powerful and rich than her systematically bullying her publicly for months.

I’m not sure I follow your logic that Nicky somehow set herself up for this or perhaps deserved it?

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 55

I've been reading about that incident with Nikki the hairdresser for two years now.

Hi Elsie,
fancy seeing you here again. Please take your horse tit elsewhere. The audacity you have writing this is just dumbfounding. You are so unhinged that you’ve somehow managed to make yourself believe that what was done was remotely justifiable. No. Just NO. If you wanted us to know you’re an insufferable narcissist you could have just come out of the woodwork and said that.
Get fucked. ✌🏼

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 24

You might possibly have made some points, rightly or wrongly I am not going to comment on your points BUT I do just want to say, if you think we will ever move on dear, you are sadly mistaken. We are here for the long term, bitching, gloating, focusing, fixating, obsessing, we do it all and loooove it.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Carrie is an enabler.
She should never have agreed to drive to Nicky's that night. She was not wanted and Nicky didn't give permission for her to be there.
At most Carrie should only have been there in order to remove Lydia from the situation and to give her a dressing down.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.